Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: 7:15 Suicide Squad

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by s0830887 View Post
    Mansoor,

As you did in the first round of communication, you just rejected every single thing I said. You aren't interested in actually listening or dialoguing - you are trying to make a point and wipe your dick on our faces. So that's fine and that's your right - you can play the game however you want. So, we're going to do the same. If you are going to work around this and try to maintain that you didn't DB cos of some attempted justification, then that's fine. I'm going to find it easy to justify DBing you and refusing to war on our agreed date as you have come at us now. That works both ways, and isn't your right and yours alone.

If you had truly wanted a war - a fair war - then we could have stuck to our agreement. We could have communicated over the gc. We could have even returned it to you - it was an honest mistake from a single player. But you aren't interested in that. You're hiding behind your 'justifications'. You will now have no war. I hope your short-term pissing contest is worth losing a war that you could have won, taking WW points and a ton of honour.
    Wow, don't you think we know that? But you needed to be thought a lesson. Your kingdom was crap and was a solid easy win but when you try to cheat people someone need to teach you a lesson. I am willing to listen, I wanna hear the click when you click on the war button and man up on the 21st of March. If you do it before you dealbreak, all according to your own way of interpreting things.

Communicating over the gc? for the love of god we messaged you that is stealing is ok also???? and you didnt bother to reply. So stop with these sad attempts to gain some kind of victimized status or whatever you are trying to do. Did you compensate us? did you reply back? did you keep stealing after the message to you? Answer is No, No and yes. It was not an honest mistake by a single player. Do you think we are some ghetto who doesn't share when and who we get stolen from? We got 4 jews in the kingdom, they like them shinies and dont let one single gold coin go. So don't treat us as a ghetto, you need to start treating us as a semi-ghetto. and semi-ghetto demands more honesty and less ****play.

Only think you are correct about is that we would have raped you, taken tons of honor, but we felt teaching your dishonorable dealbreaking kingdom a lesson instead of an easy win. If you war us know we would probably lose more honor due to the nw difference but I stand by this so that maybe in the future you will think twice and not do ****play.

People who warred me before know that i am an honorable and fair person who doesnt double cross people who doesn't need to be. You wanted to interprete our "deal" in one way, we are doing exactly the same as you. I hope you learn something from this in the future.
    Last edited by Mansoor; 04-10-2017 at 03:19.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    Robbing into EoWCF and robbing your prospective opponant before a war is also wrong. I don't know that anyone is clean, but it was 7:15 who threatens to bring in friends now.

That is why I made the initial LOL post.
    As they should threaten to bring in friends. BB have DB'd and hit just prior to a pre-arranged war that they knew about just to be tards.

Quote Originally Posted by Mansoor View Post
    First of all, whoever creates this thread is not from BeatBox.

Second, why the bloody hell are you whining you infidel? You started all this nonsense. I am a cery important man irl and sometimes cery busy. Utopia comes second. When you offered CF i was first sleeping then on business trip. But when you agree war you dont have to ingame cf. we agree to war a certain date. But you started a dragon, we didnt as we usually dont so we messaged cancel it and you said it wasnt mentioned in any agreement. Ok fine we will let that slide.

Then you take back CF and start to steal from out stock. We asked again wtf you doing we have agreed war, but no answer as far as i know as it wasnt part of any agreement. Ok, fine i will let that slide to.

But then you continue, my arabic blood then boils. You just kept on going and going. So we felt we need to make a stand here.

We wave you but hey nowhere in our agreement did you say no attacks allowed before the date as this was you way of interprating stuff. And now you cry? We know we would beaten you in war easily but we rather teach you some manners. You put yourself in this mess. And technically if you dont send us war proposal on date agreed then you are dealbreakers and ****players.

And all the crap you guys posting about the first encounter between us, you ran then and running now. Suicide squad, more like chicken squad. Last time you hide behind agreed war, i told you i wanted locations so i could ask and you didnt give me anything. And wtf your co monarch saying, no war date was given to ys, i read all my old messages, more lies from you. Also you stealing from eowcf, your steward confessed ingame that you did it. And after that wave you still had no war.

I hope this teaches you to be neutral before war and not do shady stuff like this and cry about it later. Let it be a lesson from me, but lessons from me never comes cheap.
    hahahah you are a "very important man irl" You are nothing but a joke and writing that about yourself as if you have some kind of superiority just proves it!!!!

Mansoor, your mum should have swallowed

Forum Addict
    @theunknown are you jealous cause you are not? I am a busy man irl and doesn't have all that much time for crybabies like your kingdom. Well I got one week off now, so i do have time for you this week. And you are very mature guy who needs to talk about my mom. I feel for you, maybe you are in a bad place irl. If you need to talk to someone I do have time tonight at around 20th uto time. Pm me ingame and maybe i can turn your life around.

sorry Mansoor - I am busy tonight, your mum rang and needs me.

Forum Addict
    Infidel

HAHA. The trash-talking here is what's keeping the game alive.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by HamsterPIE View Post
    HAHA. The trash-talking here is what's keeping the game alive.
    For some people the forum argument is more important than the actual game.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by theunknown View Post
    As they should threaten to bring in friends. BB have DB'd and hit just prior to a pre-arranged war that they knew about just to be tards.

When did they db? From what I see there wasnt any agreement about hits, just like no agreement about stealing.

It might not have been what you chumps wanted, but its no db - Technically correct is still correct

Only db that might occur is

1) War not declared at whatever date
    2) 2:1 Not being within the apparent acre cap you wanted

Regular
    2.1 is. trust me

Lol att Mansoor trying to claim he has things to.

He's like McGregor of Utopia, minus being able to back up the trash talk.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Forum Addict
    @Korp: I had very busy work week with lots of trips that week

@matija: Thank you!

So the agreements made were:
    1. War
    2. War date
    3. Acre cap (at war date)
    4. No dragons
    5. No stealing from eachother pre-war
    6. Not hitting eachother pre-war

I can see #6 being a problem and even more so when you add #3. I have only seen comments about dragon from Mansoor's kingdom stating it wasn't allowed to start a dragon pre-war? Who'd ever agree to that?! And about the 11,000,000gc that the 3k acre avian supposedly stacked: I didn't see an agreement that outside funding wasn't allowed :D

But hey guys, I love the thread and the drama..how can we feed the beast?!

PS: @Mansoor you first say that you didn't read ingame messages because you're a very impotent man irl and utopia isn't #1 priority and later on you accuse 7:15 of not reading your messages in time... double standards much?

GO TEAM s0830887 GO
    Last edited by faegan; 04-10-2017 at 07:03.
    Cuddly Panda Troll

PyroManiaCs Official Troll from April 13th 2014 to January 2015

truth of the matter is...KDs cant sleep on waves anymore. before you could just fort and within a day the OOF attacks would be somewhat redundant...they had a chance to declare and really make it competitive as the size difference was close but the more time they waste on politik'in the worst position they will be
    "Respect the one who defends his land with bravery;
    Honor the price he pays to fufill his duty."

-DonJuan, The Legendary KaMiKaZe King
    WhatsApp +16264286874 | SC2/D3 BattleNet: DonJuan5420 | PSN: DonJuan5420

Age 54: #1 Land KD (HaLL of Heroes)
    Age 54: #1 NW KD (HaLL of Heroes)

Age 81: #1 Honor KD (The Faery Circle)
    Age 81: #1 WW KD (The Faery Circle)
    The Tactical Technical Institute

Thread Information