Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: AMA vs PewPew

Quote Originally Posted by elit View Post
    im kind disappointed how civil are all posters.
    Same time its worked better for pew pew too so all gained something from war.
    aHMAHGAHD !! FAKE WAR !!!
    i can has crown signature! age 59 double honor crown \o/
    pewPewPEWing since age 58!
    age 61: sillQittying in silly pink ghetto zoo <3
    age 62: pewPewPEWing agains!

#THECORNER

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by reQi View Post
    aHMAHGAHD !! FAKE WAR !!!
    So true :P
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Postaholic
    Gotta say. Palem. Lame lame. 6 full pages before war declared. 2 pages of war. 3+ and counting of after war.

Love the stuff AFTER war declared. Couple brief updates before were nice. Rest of the crap in first 6 pages SHOULD not be there.

Good job all involved in the war. Nice to see a respectful, honourable war.
    War Monkeys War Monger - Contact me if interested in a beating.

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Rather than whining, getting pissy and getting on my radar why don't you just .....

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums

Regular
    lol Pet, I didn't want to let the UD's climb in range and NW to take out the top, no strategist that knows how to play would

secondly, the dragon situation wasn't mentioned.
    AFA had Sapphire on AMA entire duration of war with another ready for flight, AMA did not kill the war drake and thus allowed us to Op and made it harder for them.
    AMA did finally finish the first war drake and sent to us about midway through the war, however it was killed within the first hour and caused relatively little damage.

Elit, being nice is better Constant flaming only speaks to immaturity. As for the comment about razing to avoid a fight, that was done as a tactical move for the banks last age. Since BB decided to overplay the major advantages they held, why would we want to allow bank acres to end up on those banks instead of letting them find them another way? Regardless, we had a fun war and instead of grandstanding afterwards like countless do, we respond with homage.

All in all, good fight, and thanks for the war.

To be fair L3, the second sapphire was far from funded since noone but Sheister put any gc into it (and he put in what, 100k? ) so had AMA slayed that one we wouldnt had been able to send a new one for quite some time. We spend alot of gc on flying an emerald oow to cause max losses to Elits cow when we razed him. Which meant we only had gc left for the first sapphire.

The dragon advantage for PewPew during all but 1h of the war did help alot vs the NM attempts of AMA thou. Another significant factor.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

ehem

I stupidly had it funded under 3M gc so that we were within a resonable ToG range. so whatever dragon cost -3M = what I put into it.

oh well.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

I like Pew Pew!

Enthusiast
    what is with he 2 threads for ama and pew thing .. admins kill the game now the forum too... this age is like watching paint dry .. all well seems fake rage decided to tag up again take all the fun out of hunting that ghetto down.. all well can't have everything... my old friend chris keeling hurry up and grow so i don't have to land drop to kill you off again.. leets are expensive i don't want to waste mine..

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    what is with he 2 threads for ama and pew thing
    One is to discuss the war and one is to troll and talk about wars from 30 ages ago.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    One is to discuss the war and one is to troll and talk about wars from 30 ages ago.

why not just put them together ... there is such a small amount of people playing an participate in the forum anyway... you know you should think about many years ago utopia temple was very popular and active and than admins began to ban people and censor posts and they are dead now never to return

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Because we want those people that aren't participating to have a space that they might actual feel comfortable posting in and be able to discuss these wars and the strategies that go into them without the threat of people going on a 15 page tangent about something that happened 4 years ago.

I'm not censoring anything. You want to talk about something, go to talk about, just do it in the right thread.

Forum Fanatic
    I am sure the people being banned caused Utopia Temple to die down and it had nothing to do with the fact Utopia has been losing X% of members an age.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by American Badass View Post
    I am sure the people being banned caused Utopia Temple to die down and it had nothing to do with the fact Utopia has been losing X% of members an age.
    amazing your only correct statement and it was meant to be sarcastic

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by smercjd View Post
    I like Pew Pew!
    You shouldn't.

Thread Information