Thread: Is Munk now part of uto or ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Swagger View Post
    You can't make this statement without your original comment making you a hypocrite.
    If you just started with this comment that actually has substance we could have skipped the standard utopian greeting we had of being dicks to each other.

You wouldn't need to load 25 different pages, there's already the "intel site" embeded within the game that gives very basic information. Clicking the province could show full raw data that you would pull from a sot/som/etc (so you could see elites sent out, info for ambush, info from sots that don't appear on the embedded section, etc). You could also make it collapsible so you wouldn't even have to load a new page.
    I said your proposal was garbage, not you. Thats not personal.

And your new suggestion is not the same as your previous one whatsoever, although the two are compatible.
    Original post is still garbage however.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post

And your new suggestion is not the same as your previous one whatsoever, although the two are compatible.
    This post is garbage.

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post

My original post was just a basic high level explanation of the idea of utilizing the kd page more for intel, I didn't flesh the idea out as this isn't a suggestions thread.
    My point is there's nothing that third party sites do that couldn't be relatively easily and seamlessly integrated into the core game. imo, priority should be focused on making the core game better, not making the game cater to more third party sites.
    Last edited by Swagger; 04-06-2017 at 19:14.

Thread Information