Thread: Vacation Mode in War

Vacation Mode in War

We have a province in vacation mode prior to war, and now after a week of war, the owner still can't access it. I understand that returning vacation mode into war is probably abusable, but I suggest having the option for said owner to return with restrictions, ie. the inability to send aid or fund/kill dragon upon returning from vacation, or even return with 0% stealth/mana and can't attack for 12h, because its been over a week and there's still no end in sight to this war. Or even to delete said province and start over from scratch, since anything is better than not being able to do anything about it. Please understand that we aren't a top kd, so sitting is usually not considered.
    Last edited by Raiken; 15-06-2017 at 11:07.

Yes vacation mode in war is very abusable and has been abused much in the past which is the reason this limitation exists.
    The fact that you cannot exit VM during war is something you're warned about before you enter it. So no, this shouldn't be changed, please take greater care before entering VM.
    I would on the other hand consider removing the 3 day minimum time on VM now that sitting has no minimum limits at all. Thus a province who are in VM would be able to exit just before you declare war, problem solved.
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Quote Originally Posted by Elldallan View Post
    I would on the other hand consider removing the 3 day minimum time on VM now that sitting has no minimum limits at all. Thus a province who are in VM would be able to exit just before you declare war, problem solved.
    VM and sitting aren't the same mechanics. Sitting is there so you don't have to use VM. The min. duration could be drop to 2 days but there should be some otherwise t/ms will stock resources, stay in VM to avoid being hit and exit it just before war.

Thread Information