Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Hostile Simians style

Forum Addict

Hostile Simians style

So, they are razing right into war. Not even war CF.

I call BS.

BTW, that's how hostile they are. I thought there were some minimum ethics remaining in utopia. Actually, I'm sure there are. I think this is lame, however. Just my 2 cents.

March 5 of YR9 We have found thieves causing trouble within our lands. Unfortunately, we know not where they came from.
    March 5 of YR9 267 peasants were kidnapped!
    March 5 of YR9 We have found thieves causing trouble within our lands. Unfortunately, we know not where they came from.
    March 5 of YR9 We have found thieves from Place Im (xx:yy) causing trouble within our lands!
    March 5 of YR9 1,634 runes of our runes were stolen!
    March 5 of YR9 11,580 bushels were stolen from our granaries!
    March 5 of YR9 We have found thieves from Place Im (xx:yy) causing trouble within our lands!
    March 5 of YR9 We have found thieves from Can Never Be (xx:yy) causing trouble within our lands!
    March 5 of YR9 We have found thieves from This Is The (xx:yy) causing trouble within our lands!
    March 6 of YR9 Our mages noticed a possible spell attempt by From Now On It (xx:yy) causing trouble on our lands!
    March 6 of YR9 Our mages noticed a possible spell attempt by From Now On It (xx:yy) causing trouble on our lands!
    March 6 of YR9 Pitfalls are haunting our lands for 7 days, causing increased defensive losses during battle.
    March 6 of YR9 We have found thieves from Can Never Be (xx:yy) causing trouble within our lands!
    March 6 of YR9 We have found thieves causing trouble within our lands. Unfortunately, we know not where they came from.
    March 6 of YR9 We have found thieves from Place Im (xx:yy) causing trouble within our lands!
    March 6 of YR9 We have found thieves causing trouble within our lands. Unfortunately, we know not where they came from.
    March 6 of YR9 We have found thieves from Place Im (xx:yy) causing trouble within our lands!
    March 6 of YR9 Forces from Can Never Be (xx:yy) came through and ravaged our lands! Their armies destroyed 1,520 acres of our land! We lost 86 soldiers, 75 Archers and 1,709 Knights in this battle.
    March 6 of YR9 Forces from Can Never Be (xx:yy) came through and ravaged our lands! Their armies destroyed 1,257 acres of our land! We lost 82 soldiers, 71 Archers and 1,630 Knights in this battle.
    March 6 of YR9 Forces from Can Never Be (xx:yy) came through and ravaged our lands! Their armies destroyed 1,050 acres of our land! We lost 59 soldiers, 51 Archers and 1,176 Knights in this battle.
    March 6 of YR9 We have found thieves from Can Never Be (xx:yy) causing trouble within our lands!
    March 6 of YR9 Forces from Place Im (xx:yy) came through and ravaged our lands! They captured 330 acres! We lost 34 Archers and 792 Knights in this battle.

Thumbs up

Ppl no respect 1v1. So just gotta keep your cool, even playing field, and make them taste their own medicine in subsequent rounds.
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

after talking to teh great calle I have found out little information.

1) They are hitting him because he hit her friends earlyier (not into a hostile/war but just hit them)
    2) They are hitting him in war because they can't hit him oow when his draft is high
    3) Calle has terrible self awareness.
    4) Simians is getting lamer and lamer over the last couple ages.
    5) Calle states there is another reason they hit him. Because the KD he is warring said thanks for hitting him we dislike him.

Calle logs:
    https://dl.dropbox.com/u/108346269/calle%20chat.txt
    Last edited by goodz; 14-10-2012 at 23:39.
    My life is better then yours.

Veteran

Arrow

Ohh noooo poor me i lost 4200a after i farmed 12000+++ land in a war where they cant do ops/spells or hit me .... buuu huuuu cry me a river.....

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by calle View Post
    Ohh noooo poor me i lost 4200a after i farmed 12000+++ land in a war where they cant do ops/spells or hit me .... buuu huuuu cry me a river.....
    banks illegal to the utopia police, heard it here first people!
    The Elf Mystic
    Flaming stupid people since 1999

2 wrong does not make a left...

Odd of Absalom

Beastblood is #oddplay

˙ppo ǝɹɐ noʎ
    #odd
    Odd is a three-edged sword.
    ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

Quote Originally Posted by calle View Post
    Calle imagine this scenario. your kingdom goes to war with a kingdom without a province over 15k acres. Your 2 banks gain 6k acres each. Did you just farm 12k acres and should people be hitting into you war?

Please tell me this scenario would warrant hitting into a war!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkz Azn View Post
    2 wrong does not make a left...
    Where is the first wrong though? The snatch news it looks like a fairly fair war. Of course the kd with the bank has more recently pulled ahead. The other kingdoms monarch does not claim that he was duped into war or that it was setup or anything. He just underestimated the effects of a bank in my mind. Something numerous good players have done over the course of the game.
    My life is better then yours.

from the logs

first wrong, unvaluing self policing

second wrong, disrespecting the community

Odd of Absalom

Beastblood is #oddplay

˙ppo ǝɹɐ noʎ
    #odd
    ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

i never said csarmi was wrong

Odd of Absalom

Beastblood is #oddplay

˙ppo ǝɹɐ noʎ
    #odd
    ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

Forum Addict
    Lol @calle
    I guess it should have been expected from monkeys.

can I post log of war btw? if not, just remove this post

http://pastebin.com/zBBNVbVm

Veteran
    <csarmi> http://pastebin.com/zBBNVbVm
    <csarmi> thats the papers of the 'farmwar'
    <csarmi> enjoy the read if you like
    <calle> its way to long lucky i just hade to read top
    <calle> to see that it was a set up war
    <csarmi> So you think that finding your KD a war that is fair for both sides. Then fighting it playing bank 24/7 and leading the war and helping them learn how to play best
    <csarmi> is not merit the acres I gained. which I did as they never withdrew cause them stubborn?
    <csarmi> What do you mean by setup war?
    <calle> with out you aid 332 mil nw
    <calle> they win long time ago
    <csarmi> Without me aiding they would win yes.
    <calle> so i think its you that is stubborn

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by goodz View Post
    Calle imagine this scenario. your kingdom goes to war with a kingdom without a province over 15k acres. Your 2 banks gain 6k acres each. Did you just farm 12k acres and should people be hitting into you war?

Please tell me this scenario would warrant hitting into a war!

Where is the first wrong though? The snatch news it looks like a fairly fair war. Of course the kd with the bank has more recently pulled ahead. The other kingdoms monarch does not claim that he was duped into war or that it was setup or anything. He just underestimated the effects of a bank in my mind. Something numerous good players have done over the course of the game.
    If we where not getting any ops/spells/attacks and it was a set up war and no mach for us then i whuld not cry no , not if i get
    10k+ land and is insulting my oponent becuse they cant do anything.

Post Fiend
    Their king was up almost 10k acres while the rest of his KD was down 6k.

So far it's been a very even war... with our KD beating them on uniques/ops/coordination overall... but their provinces getting 350+ million aid and Csarmi carrying the land gains for the entire KD. If that's all it came down to, and there wasn't the incessant gloating in the war forums, I wouldn't have cared.

...As if the war wasn't just his KD suffering, losing acres, and getting massive TB deficits so that Csarmi could enjoy a week or two of retal-free grabs. SURPRISE: He's been the only one gloating.

Thank you 1:25. The massive ego in our war forum deserved a little "showing of his place."
    Last edited by Budlightyear; 15-10-2012 at 00:45.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Budlightyear View Post
    Their king was up almost 10k acres while the rest of his KD was down 6k.

It's been a very even war... with our KD beating them on uniques/ops/coordination overall... but their provinces getting 350+ million aid. If that's all it came down to, and there wasn't the incessant gloating in the war forums, I wouldn't have cared.

As if the war wasn't just his KD suffering, losing acres, and getting massive TB deficits so that Csarmi could enjoy a week or two of retal-free grabs. SURPRISE: He's been the only one gloating...

Thank you 1:25. The massive ego in our war forum deserved a little... "showing of his place."
    The game gives you an option to get out. You can withdraw. If you feel you're doing well, then stay in it. What did you expect when you decided to war the kd? That he would go away? If he's being offensive in the war forums, report him. If his kingdom didn't enjoy the war, then why did they not withdraw when they made someone else monarch? I hope I can call on a kingdom to come do something to my opponents every time I think I deserve to win.
    Last edited by Nick_mi; 15-10-2012 at 00:48.

Forum Addict
    Full logs posted above. TRy to take that as a farm war...
    And don't insult my opponents either, they played quite well. They were at a disadvantage vs my bank and as they couldn't FB me it was ahard on them.
    But they fought well, wasted few ops, did follow oirders apaparently and were very active.

Thread Information