Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: 7:15 Suicide Squad

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Mansoor View Post
    Again Lies. Please show me ingame message where you told me when war would start? I was the one asking for details as i have been screwed over before where people say we have agreed war but just want to pump in peace. I asked which kd and where they located at and you gave me nothing Jon Snow! So stop this drama bull**** you chicken ****squad!
    Mansoor,

If other kingdoms have screwed you over in the past, I am sorry. Treating every kingdom like those that screwed you over in the past demonstrates some trust issues. I learned that from Dr Phil.

Veteran
    Mansoor,

As you did in the first round of communication, you just rejected every single thing I said. You aren't interested in actually listening or dialoguing - you are trying to make a point and wipe your dick on our faces. So that's fine and that's your right - you can play the game however you want. So, we're going to do the same. If you are going to work around this and try to maintain that you didn't DB cos of some attempted justification, then that's fine. I'm going to find it easy to justify DBing you and refusing to war on our agreed date as you have come at us now. That works both ways, and isn't your right and yours alone.

If you had truly wanted a war - a fair war - then we could have stuck to our agreement. We could have communicated over the gc. We could have even returned it to you - it was an honest mistake from a single player. But you aren't interested in that. You're hiding behind your 'justifications'. You will now have no war. I hope your short-term pissing contest is worth losing a war that you could have won, taking WW points and a ton of honour.
    Josh; leader of a lovable band of misfits, Pinoys, and probable virgins.

My Raging Clue

*If a Utopian falls in the woods, and no-one is around to see him...was he still bottom-feeding?

Wiping your dick on someones face is never fine. Also it sounds like you guys make quite a few mistakes when it comes to stealing GC.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Lestat View Post
    Wiping your dick on someones face is never fine. Also it sounds like you guys make quite a few mistakes when it comes to stealing GC.
    Unless they ask for it I guess.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by luke3 View Post
    So there is no chance of this ever happening, haha
    Pretty much! I used to be an idealist but I have come to the conclusion that the Utopian community simply is not worthy... alas, I am now entering the final stages of octofication. Soon my soul shall be nothing but a wandering ghost among the landscapes of Utopia!

Post Fiend
    Pretty much! I used to be an idealist but I have come to the conclusion that the Utopian community simply is not worthy... alas, I am now entering the final stages of octofication. Soon my soul shall be nothing but a wandering ghost among the landscapes of Utopia!

so no skill afterall
    Last edited by awesom-o; 03-10-2017 at 19:57.

Holy hell people. Ok listen up...

@Mansoor, youre a grump s**t aren't you. Calm your tits. Stop ****eplaying people. Stop with the name calling. You're just gonna dig yourself into a hole, if not this age, but ages down the line.

@Bart, keep your dick skinners out of the conflict. This doesn't involve you. You're not the police.

About Josh, he has ALWAYS been a reasonable person to deal with. Ive known from experience, and I hope he has forgotten the 20mil gc I owe him from like 5 ages ago. And yes, it is hard managing 20-25 other people and watching their every single move. He even offered to repay GC. Now realistically, WHO DOES THAT! If that doesn't sound reasonable I dont know what does.

As for Sheister...you aren't even playing this age are you? Just had to try and stir the pot a bit.

AND... no one has posted ANY proof that Josh's KD has stole into EOWCF...SO WADDAFUQ?!
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Clean it up a little fellas

Regular
    Could just war And get over it.

I always say war solve everything.

If u win u grow bigger and they stop due the other to big.
    If u lose they not intrested in u, due to u are small

So if u stay at same size they will contiune forever.

So best option war and move on, whats the harsh 48h? Then be a punch bag for more?

You would say that fatcat since you're in mansoors KD. You're over 10k acres up why wouldn't you say that

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by FatCat View Post
    Could just war And get over it.

I always say war solve everything.

If u win u grow bigger and they stop due the other to big.
    If u lose they not intrested in u, due to u are small

So if u stay at same size they will contiune forever.

So best option war and move on, whats the harsh 48h? Then be a punch bag for more?
    Munk shows you guys stealing from us as early as May 9th, two ticks after we sent over a pre war CF.

Enthusiast
    Josh is still pulling this same lame move, he did this same thing to my kingdom in age 67. Then once in war he received gc from another kingdom mid war. Josh knows this I won't ever war any kingdom he runs or is apart of. Just scum bag moves honestly.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by VanCanto View Post
    You would say that fatcat since you're in mansoors KD. You're over 10k acres up why wouldn't you say that
    That's not the only reason he is saying it, we were in a similar position not too long ago. We ate 3 full waves before we even responded, had we declared instantly, we might have even won that war. We came out even in honor, so yeah definitely better than sitting there being a punching bag.

Enthusiast Zombies are people too's Avatar
    What is this thread even about?!? xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKDgkcx9ric

-DM<3
    Last edited by Zombies are people too; 03-10-2017 at 21:33.
    Co-host of the daily talk thread "Meme-Dumpster-Fire"
    The House of Eargasms has moved to Discord! Come Join the MUTINY!!!

#MUTINY-FM
    https://discord.gg/Y76paHZ

H.O.E
    http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...se-of-Eargasms

Post Fiend
    gotta love this new locs thing. Two free kD's to wave into people, go nuts XD

Thread Information