Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: If you were forced to use 40% Homes...

he is in the same kingdom with the same race/pers i think the name change is a swipe at me though. I wish I was playing attacker :(
    all the master (can I change this back yet bishop)

Quote Originally Posted by gojete View Post
    Most of the free time I used was to write crap here in the forums.

i would never use towers and ordray couldnt enen kill me i ended up with more acres after his attacks and of the other haters than i had from start, i won that war against the haters clearly
    and i never force anything other than 10% wt or 15% barracks,
    evryone can play the build they want so long they reach a minimum of
    for attackers
    45 dpa army out
    80 opa 2 raw tpa

thats about it

for tm min 4 raw tpa and 6 mod wpa. mod 16 tpa for thieves or higher,
    whatever build they use to get there is ok.

i dont force builds but results in numbers , im a kick ass monarch 15 war wins, never lost a war guarantees and have only played 3 ages, i started winning wars from start , first time i ever played utopia i got the monarchy right away and delivered accordingly. Im just too l33t
    Last edited by gojete; 01-09-2011 at 17:42.
    - Get the best out of your gameplay, go 45% homes minimum .
    -Successfully tested over 13 war wins in a row and many that number of non war conflicts .
    7 out f 7 war wins age 50 guarantees.
    High homes = good

But your not the monarch now. Why is that anyway?

I dont have time to play at all, its very sad, i had to delete my province and quit, and it was going great we already had 15 provinces that were all active, 20 total provinces. IT looked like it was going to be 4 war wins this age, with a completely new kd , but utopia was too time consuming at the moment, ill probably start next age though under winter months you know .

I wish they integrated all external tools into the game, that when you get a trone page and a som, the game automatically added up and told u how many soldiers to send and generals and stuff, It would save a lot of time. It really is too time consuming to have to use angel and pimp and i use dragon portal too and the firefox upgrade its awesome but its just too much .

I think the priority should be to minimize the time one has to spend in menial tasks and all that, is just too tedious . If it was super easy to do one could spend more time doing other things .

You might say, all you have to do is copy and paste and format it and stuff, but really i shouldnt even need to copy and paste anything, just take the intel and that it was stored and told me exactly what to send and how many times i can tap and whatever and what not, and everytime i cast a time spell on someone, that it is stored in the kingdom and that one has a page where one sees what has been casted on the enemy, just like having pimp in game . without the need of copying and pasting anything . And that the intel that the whole kd gets, throne pages soms all is stored .

I really hate it in pimp that one has to click one by one on the provinces in a kingdom, to see their throne page, why doesnt it have an option to display all of the provinces intel with one click.
    After 10 years it really is a shame that this things havent been changed already.

The game is just extremely non efficient , too much time is consumed in things that are not meaningful .
    It would be all so easier.

I mean having to get all the tm to post their ops , meteorshowers , pitfalls, greed , all that, posting every damn thing on pimp to coordinate , its just a freaking nightmare.

The game will be good when one doesnt need to use any external application to play it .

All this things should be included in the game . I wonder how much the game costs, how much do they sell it for, i tell you, if i ever get a million euro or two im buying this crap and fix it . If theres something that pisses me off in the world is inefficiency .

Ima have to write a few letters to bill gates , why dont we all send a letter to bill gates so that he donates the money to fix utopia and makes us all happy.

This guys that own it right now, by the interview they made to them, have no intention whatsoever into making things run smoothly .

I just wish one didnt need to use all this time consuming applications and programs and sites to compete . being a monarch is a pain in the ass . Thats why its nice to play in the ghetto because one can get away without using pimp and stuff .

I think they should pay everyone who make external aplications money for their program and integrate it into the game . Or consider royalties, give them shares of utopia , give them stocks , let them work in utopia for free if needed, and once all is integrated and done, share the money with them .
    -Successfully tested over 13 war wins in a row and many that number of non war conflicts .
    High homes = good

Forum Fanatic
    I agree, i should only have to log in,and the game do everything i want it to do without clicking a single button,Altho why should i have to log in either? It should know i wanted to and do it without me .hmmmmm interesting concept.

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

Forum Addict
    The guy who makes 600 forum posts in 7 months, with an average word count of 4 quadrillion, doesn't have enough time to actually play the game.

Is that irony or something beyond ?

Man you two are completely lost , i really cant try to help you understand anything I wrote there, maybe a few others do get it , but anyway for what its worth

I found another way to say it that might make it easier for you to understand,

if 115,000 times .75 = 86250 , then 115,000 - 86250 = 28,750

and then 28,750 `+ 115,000 = 143,750

Or

115,000 times 1.25 = 143,750

I rather use the second alternative and have more free time to spend doing other things than tedious chores .
    Maybe copying and pasting and having to click on several web pages and programs is fun for you.
    I myself have always enjoyed fully built games .

I could relate it to downloading a picture just to find out that you dont have the right codec, and you spend 1 hour looking for the fuking codec, and then you download a new picture, and need to search for the codec again , and then when youre downloading a new movie theres not enough seeds , but you have to see the movie , and then the file is corrupted.

Using all this out of game programs that have been around for so long means that the game is incomplete , its tedious and inefficient , a lot of time is wasted clicking and loading and copying and pasting .

I had a lot of time before but not anymore and wont have any more for a few months from now on .
    In the last age i actually didnt monarch for 2 wars and it was around a 3 or 4 weeks period where the only thing i did was log in, look for targets, plunder, pay dragons send aid log out . Most of the free time i used was to write crap here in the forums instead of having to do all the frustrating work of planning the war, giving out targets, having to click on pimp a million times, and getting intel and all that.

Put all the damn thing in the game already, I know it will never be done , but again if i ever get 2 million euros, ill just buy the damn game and fix it properly .
    There will be a tab caller whatever, where you click it and you see effects of the spells casted on the enemy and in your kd provinces as well, so people know who to vortex and pitfall and all that just by looking at it .
    High homes = good

Post Fiend
    Pimp is fine. It gives you a summary then you click on the relevant province and it gives you the throne page. Better than scrolling through a full 25 provinces worth of SoT, SoM and survey.

If you utopia is such a tedious chore just leave. Utopia should be fun. Besides adding more stuff will make utopia more complex the coding will probably result in 10 min ticks instead of the 30-60 sec.
    No one is forcing you to use external apps, if your gonna whinge about them don't use them.
    If you wanna be on for minimal time log in log out.

Stop wasting hours writing up ur ranting posts and do your blind attack and leave.

Forum Fanatic
    Figure it on paper with a pencil the way we used to before Angel,pimp,utools or most of the other external functions out there.The game has no internal calculators because it was not meant to.All of them were added by other people because people got to lazy to do it manually.Now people are getting to lazy to even click a button to use them.Why play.

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

Post Fiend

Quote:

"Most of the free time i used was to write crap here in the forums instead of having to do all the frustrating work of planning the war, giving out targets, having to click on pimp a million times, and getting intel and all that."

lawl

Loving this so much. best quote ever, I even read fully two of his posts so I could properly quote it.

I have to say this beats vines' 1/92 = 0.92 and Palem's pixie comment.
    Last edited by Al3x; 02-09-2011 at 07:55.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Oh noez =\

so wait. we are going to be gojete less for a lil bit? >_<
    Icy 4 8

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Why would we be?

Post Fiend
    It never fails, reading in this forum will start your day off right

Thread Information