Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Province issue in x:x

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    If you're in war and you're not in EoWCF, no one is allowed to agree to not hit anyone else. That's abusing the stance. Why do you need protection from the rest of utopia to remove a province? That's nonsense.
    I thought I was told at one point that cow NAPs are allowed, and what mattered was the timing of the deal relative to war start or something. Shrug.

Post Fiend
    The situation is resolved as we want to play by the rules.

However Korp, you know nothing about this whole thing, stop trying to be like some cool wise owl.

Palem, we never agreed to not hit anyone. And nobody is doing this for protection lol. We just wanted a war we had a chance to win (complete overgrown ghetto that we are) and the only way we could get one is by agreeing to raze their noob off before the real war started.

Bishop, King of Kings, please lead our KD to victory :)
    Last edited by FATstrat; 05-02-2016 at 12:00.

I guess FAT and FATstrat is two different persons then. sorry :) But its amazing how there is two totally different persons that have almost exact the same situation and both have FAT in their nick. :(

Post Fiend
    I guess you hacked my PC and saw how the war terms developed. amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by FATstrat View Post
    I guess you hacked my PC and saw how the war terms developed. amazing.
    Or, there was someone nicked FAT on irc admitt that a warwin was offered for the issue. But as said obviously not the same person as you, just very similiar cases. :(

Post Fiend
    I remember asking for advice on whether it was legal. Then I remember being told that predetermined war was illegal. Then I created war terms that I thought were legal based on what you guys told me in irc. I have tried to be legit the whole time. Now when bishop tells my kd to war properly we do, because again we want to follow the rules, despite them being pretty unclear and seemingly only fully expressed inside the moderators heads.
    Last edited by FATstrat; 05-02-2016 at 12:36.

War is for warring, not getting 2 kingdoms to attack one province. Not a hard concept in fairness.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Post Fiend
    We were gonna war properly after their intra-killing province was dead to actually make it a fair war.... Otherwise it would have been very unfair.... like it is now.

But I am not complaining, just explaining, we are happy to follow the rules.

So after the war was fake it would be real? Oh my goodness, why didn't you say so, that makes it all ok.

</s>
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|

Post Fiend
    Well I don't know. I was just told it wasn't allowed to be predetermined. So yeah, I thought it would be ok.

If you could please point me to the specifics of the rules about warring, I will happily educated myself and learn from my mistake.

Funny, multiple people in both kingdoms knew it wasn't allowed.

Spirit of the Rules

Players attempting to manipulate rules and quirks of the game in ways obviously not intended may be subject to deletion.

Post Fiend
    Well as the monarch and the one soley responsible for the war, I didn't know.

That's why I went to IRC to ask before I made any plans. Seeking out the rules so I was sure that I didn't break them.

I read the spirit of the rules. I mean, is that a joke? How am I supposed to know what that allows and what it doesn't allow.

I mean, even Zauper, King of the largest and most powerful Kingdom in the whole of utopia, is a bit confused by the rules.

A noob like me has no chance.

Quote Originally Posted by FATstrat View Post
    Well as the monarch and the one soley responsible for the war, I didn't know.

That's why I went to IRC to ask before I made any plans. Seeking out the rules so I was sure that I didn't break them.

I read the spirit of the rules. I mean, is that a joke? How am I supposed to know what that allows and what it doesn't allow.

I mean, even Zauper, King of the largest and most powerful Kingdom in the whole of utopia, is a bit confused by the rules.

A noob like me has no chance.
    Rather than whining, getting pissy and getting on my radar why don't you just apologise and move on.

Post Fiend
    Sorry, but i'm not whining or getting pissy, just explaining myself like i said.

I apologise for my mistake and obviously I am not high profile enough to be allowed to talk and explain myself on forums.

Back to the ghetto for me.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums

Thread Information