Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: PewPew vs Haswell/Strippers

Honorable? - look who"s talking ROLF

Let me preface by saying I appreciate the explanation without personal attacks. ^.^ That being out of the way:

Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    In land chart you need to be able to protect your land. If you cant you are looking for deal. Offer Stripers few hits if they give free wave is HONORABLE play and not push them, because if we want to process hostile/wave we can gain much more from few hits on cows. Problem is Stripers is not land chart based kd and don't understand how game work. There is no reason for AMA to respect set war from Stripers and Pew Pew when we know very well what deal had both kds in his first war.
    I don't know the exact stats but if I understand correctly, Debauchery (or strippers, whoever) was mu ch smaller than you when you noticed them, even outside war declare range. There is no way for a kingdom that much smaller to have a solid chance of head-on combat, so their options were either to give up acres on their most valuable provinces or to try to find something that would protect them from you for a while (like a war). So even though you may not like it, wouldn't them seeking out a war be 'protecting their land'??

When you talk for power play/lame play you miss is done 24/7 in game every age. There is regular kd A wave kd B and keep wave them, refuse any cf till get war. This is hell much lame and real power play and its done nonstop from many kds.
    Again, I'm a noob and I don't have the relationship most people have. But to summarize what I've gathered from reading in forums, comments people have made, etc - is that you have had issues with Absalom in the past for doing things like allege d powerplaying, 2 versus 1 and so on. Now, if you want to play the same way that's fine, but if you really are anti-Absalom then how can you do things like powerplay and demand acres from people and then expect people to see you as any more honorable than Absalom or Debauchery or any of the other kingdoms/alliances who have been accused of 'dirty' play? I don't know as much about Utopia as most people in the forums, but I do know that if your actions were completely above reproach it doesn't seem like so many people would be having a go at you. It's not just what you did, it's the hypocrisy that bugs people, I think. So - what type of player are you? Because from someone who doesn't have a nickel in this dime, while I can see why you did what you did I can't see how you did what you did and still try to call it honorable.

Farore <3
    Summed it up pretty well. Elit I was happy to give you acres, just not how you demanded them, I was happy to even give you the cow acres AFTER our next war. You want to talk about fair and honourable? You considered us friends, yet you demanded acres from our cows knowing it would basically put us in losing situations in any future wars we would have...friendly act? I think not. Did we dodge you? Yes...if you were in our situation and knew a kingdom well out of declare range was going to hit your cow acres and basically end any chance of a good war at the top (which is all you wanted before age end), would you sit there and bend over? No. Would you try to talk and arrange another option with the big kingdom? Yes. Which is exactly what I tried to do with you, but as you made it abundantly clear, give me exactly what I want, or we will full wave you and get it by force.

Please take your holier than thou attitude somewhere else because my ears are deaf to your bull**** :)
    Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn
    Epic White Mage

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Farore View Post
    Let me preface by saying I appreciate the explanation without personal attacks. ^.^ That being out of the way:

you have had issues with Absalom in the past for doing things like allege d powerplaying, 2 versus 1 and so on. Now, if you want to play the same way that's fine, but if you really are anti-Absalom then how can you do things like powerplay and demand acres from people and then expect people to see you as any more honorable than Absalom or
    Situation with abs was complete different. For begin we didn't run in war with friends for avoid havoc. Its was ABS kd interfere in our prepare for war havoc 1vs1.

Again we was 3 mill nw range short from declare range with stripers. But they was under trained and we was over trained. Become in range for declare is matter on trade hits.
    In WW chart you are looking for wars in land chart for land. There is noting wrong to want Stripers acres because its land chart. We did same to Rage last age, notice them after his war with bb for gain acres. Rage did same to BB 2-3 ages ago after BB finish his war with mercy. Its how land chart work: if you have advantage you use it for gain land.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by jamin View Post
    Farore <3
    Summed it up pretty well. Elit I was happy to give you acres, just not how you demanded them, I was happy to even give you the cow acres AFTER our next war. You want to talk about fair and honourable? You considered us friends, yet you demanded acres from our cows knowing it would basically put us in losing situations in any future wars we would have...friendly act? I think not. Did we dodge you? Yes...if you were in our situation and knew a kingdom well out of declare range was going to hit your cow acres and basically end any chance of a good war at the top (which is all you wanted before age end), would you sit there and bend over? No. Would you try to talk and arrange another option with the big kingdom? Yes. Which is exactly what I tried to do with you, but as you made it abundantly clear, give me exactly what I want, or we will full wave you and get it by force.

Please take your holier than thou attitude somewhere else because my ears are deaf to your bull**** :)
    No i wont try to set fake war with friends for run from it. Its much better to make eoa deal and get kd safe for rest from age.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

There is no such thing as declare range.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

#tactics

I'll McGovern you up, son. Wait, you know who McGovern was, right?

No i wont try to set fake war with friends for run from it. Its much better to make eoa deal and get kd safe for rest from age.
    U r not the one to judge if a any war is fake or not , if you suspect it being fake report it.

Millions of your posts and the talent of "Dick" Cheney's speech writers wont change the simple fact :

it was LAME and NOT HONORABLE to hit into war!

You lost any credibility in this game from now on everyone can see for who you really are : greedy slimy little player for whom the end justifies the means

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitusAN View Post
    U r not the one to judge if a any war is fake or not
    Its not up for you to judge if we will deal break or not if you tell us in advance there is set war. This was CORRECT way for try handle situation better. You acted shady we did same in return.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

You're drowning in your own **** Elit stay there.

Enthusiast
    gotta say uto forums are the most permissive forums i've ever been on. such a colorful language. gg mods.

You haven't been on many forums then.

This is one of the more restrictive forums that I frequent.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

#tactics

I'll McGovern you up, son. Wait, you know who McGovern was, right?

Sir Postalot
    I just wish the top would stop fighting eachother and instead focus on the true enemy, which is outplayerz

Utopia has a long memory.
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    I just wish the top would stop fighting eachother and instead focus on the true enemy, which is outplayerz
    rofl

Veteran
    Gotta love the way TitusAN talks and doesn't get moderated :)
    A Mother's advice - #forfun

Thread Information