Page 12 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Spartans v Spartans

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    Lest we forget that Anry demanded unlimited waves on Pew Pew til they kicked Ovenmitt. Demanding players leave the game is probably the worst thing for game health.
    Lets don't forget its was ABS set this precedent on high level age 50 asking for kick 7-9 people from Dreams to stop GB. I have send emails to support about it too. Turned they don't care when its clear AGAINST game interest people to leave and against spirit on game.
    If you "hate" some one you cant payback him if he retire. So don't wish for ppl to leave game.

p.s.
    Ovenmit spend a lot time for lead Simians age before it and bring them 4-6 WW. I think Anri was unfair to him, but don't know all details.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Leave Persain alone, he is a nice man.

Also bring back Mercy!

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    Seriously, seems like a bad day to leave my phone at work, I'm missing all the dramzzzzz.

Gonna need a Summary, who's fighting who?
    flogger man current sitting at

--CR V barco
    --Spartans V Spartans.....BB waving into war hitting the 1:19 Spartans side.

Sleepy/Divinity currently unoccupied.

General summary is CR+spartans v barco pretty much destroyed barco. BB gained MAJORLY off of the 1-2 waves they did into 1:19 spartans, and the 2:2 spartans are INSANELY geting feed in their current war....like 10k+ acre top end by end of war seems likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    kick 7-9 people .... to stop GB. ..... AGAINST game interest people to leave and against spirit on game.
    sean and brian didnt enforce that conceptually. disband or die, quit or be grief-ed seems like things the "new" owners may take a harsher stance on. cough cough
    Last edited by Persain; 19-07-2017 at 04:41.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Persain View Post
    flogger man current sitting at

--CR V barco
    --Spartans V Spartans.....BB waving into war hitting the 1:19 Spartans side.

Sleepy/Divinity currently unoccupied.

General summary is CR+spartans v barco pretty much destroyed barco. BB gained MAJORLY off of the 1-2 waves they did into 1:19 spartans, and the 2:2 spartans are INSANELY geting feed in their current war....like 10k+ acre top end by end of war seems likely.
    So we have first AFA (alliance farming wars) in game. Its really big change to game strategy. In past people used to fight vs his enemy.

p.s.
    Its look like coss spend all night posting in forum and didn't sleep. I feel bad for him.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Regular
    Elite take your horrible english to another thread. This is titled spartans vs spartans, which is correct. It should be spartans(Bart) verses (losers, cause thats what it takes to suck the balls of another player as matija likes to do)Jesters. I dont care about div/barco, i dont care about what else has happened, this war, with spartans(bart) and jesters is bull****, its the biggest fake war ive seen.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowed420 View Post
    Elite take your horrible english to another thread. This is titled spartans vs spartans, which is correct. It should be spartans(Bart) verses (losers, cause thats what it takes to suck the balls of another player as matija likes to do)Jesters. I dont care about div/barco, i dont care about what else has happened, this war, with spartans(bart) and jesters is bull****, its the biggest fake war ive seen.
    No one force you to read my post. This topic is more about state on game right now not just one kingdom. FW and friendly farming is big problem from long. Its real poison to game.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Regular
    I no it bad game....

Director of Age Changes
    So we have first AFA (alliance farming wars) in game. Its really big change to game strategy. In past people used to fight vs his enemy.

p.s.
    Its look like coss spend all night posting in forum and didn't sleep. I feel bad for him.
    Nowadays if you move in to punish, your age is ruined. I can see why people hold back.
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

Talking

No one force you to read my post. This topic is more about state on game right now not just one kingdom. FW and friendly farming is big problem from long. Its real poison to game.
    I think he is just frustrated right now, dont worry, his English isn't much better than yours haha

Regular
    Im involved in this crappy situation, so im not only entitled to read your post, but id be stupid not too. Anything more than that, your just a worthless poster making people struggle to understand your bad english.

Regular
    I think he is just frustrated right now, dont worry, his English isn't much better than yours haha
    You can say what you want....difference is im drunk, as i am every night.....so my "grammer" is bad....its not so bad that you have to analyze what i say just to understand it ...

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowed420 View Post
    Im involved in this crappy situation, so im not only entitled to read your post, but id be stupid not too. Anything more than that, your just a worthless poster making people struggle to understand your bad english.
    What was barco meter towards cr when Spartans waved?
    BLUE your my boy!

Regular
    If douchbag Elit, is the one running cr now, which leads me to understand why jesters and bart(both douchbags themselves) are in this together....

Regular
    Im not in cr..i have no idea, id assume it was zero as it was with jesters, which im at... for another 11hours

Director of Age Changes
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty87 View Post
    Zero.
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

Thread Information