Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: 7:15 Suicide Squad

Quote Originally Posted by JusticeLeague View Post
    June 23 of YR6 36,628 gold coins were stolen from our coffers!
    June 23 of YR6 36,625 gold coins were stolen from our coffers!
    June 23 of YR6 51,262 gold coins were stolen from our coffers!
    June 23 of YR6 65,894 gold coins were stolen from our coffers!
    June 23 of YR6 65,886 gold coins were stolen from our coffers!
    June 23 of YR6 65,855 gold coins were stolen from our coffers!
    June 23 of YR6 65,848 gold coins were stolen from our coffers!
    June 23 of YR6 65,817 gold coins were stolen from our coffers!
    June 23 of YR6 We have found thieves from Ian Curtis (7:15) causing trouble within our lands!
    June 23 of YR6 65,810 gold coins were stolen from our coffers!
    June 23 of YR6 65,803 gold coins were stolen from our coffers!
    June 23 of YR6 65,771 gold coins were stolen from our coffers!
    June 23 of YR6 We have found thieves causing trouble within our lands. Unfortunately, we know not where they came from.
    June 23 of YR6 65,763 gold coins were stolen from our coffers!
    June 23 of YR6 We have found thieves from Ian Curtis (7:15) causing trouble within our lands!
    June 23 of YR6 65,764 gold coins were stolen from our coffers!
    June 23 of YR6 105,884 gold coins were stolen from our coffers!
    June 23 of YR6 We have found thieves causing trouble within our lands. Unfortunately, we know not where they came from.
    June 23 of YR6 65,849 gold coins were stolen from our coffers!
    June 23 of YR6 65,842 gold coins were stolen from our coffers!
    June 23 of YR6 65,831 gold coins were stolen from our coffers!
    June 23 of YR6 65,832 gold coins were stolen from our coffers!
    June 23 of YR6 65,813 gold coins were stolen from our coffers!

WE are still in EOWCF-see below
    April 22 of YR6 Kandis Recruiting has withdrawn from war. Our people rejoice at our victory!

Although it doesn’t make it all better - you can see stealing all in one tick exactly 24 hours before you came out of eowcf. I believe you had like 9/10 mil so if we had a strat to steal out of eowcf I don’t think it would have looked like that. Should have sent in game message when mistake was realised though

Veteran
    Feint - this is likely worth essentially nothing atm, but I will happily resolve anything like this and return GC stolen through eowcf if it happens in the future. Just pm me and I'll deal with it.

PS the guy who stole is horrified to see this. He's one of them gentle types - real gentle. Like just before intercourse, staring deep into her eyes and whispering "are you sure?" gentle.
    Josh; leader of a lovable band of misfits, Pinoys, and probable virgins.

My Raging Clue

*If a Utopian falls in the woods, and no-one is around to see him...was he still bottom-feeding?

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by s0830887 View Post
    Feint - this is likely worth essentially nothing atm, but I will happily resolve anything like this and return GC stolen through eowcf if it happens in the future. Just pm me and I'll deal with it.

PS the guy who stole is horrified to see this. He's one of them gentle types - real gentle. Like just before intercourse, staring deep into her eyes and whispering "are you sure?" gentle.
    Feelsbadman

Forum Addict

In other words he never gets laid and does it with a doll. Not gentle, freaky more likely!

@Faegan I have no idea, last time i played 5 years ago it was absalom who decided and it changed every age depending on how absalom would gain, so following Proteus/ASF definitions I guess.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by umajon911 View Post
    And here is the next question. Mansoor waves MRC and then tags hostile, yet MRC hasn't waved back. So theoretically Mansoor popped up fake tag to try and protect his kd???
    i see that tagging HOSTILE is cool so why not?

Quote Originally Posted by JusticeLeague View Post
    they stole my shinies.....I am learning from Bart.
    Wow!!! thats nice. But I'm the one who learned from you. You're my hero

Originally Posted by s0830887 View Post

In other words he never gets laid and does it with a doll. Not gentle, freaky more likely!
    PS: @Mansoor you first say that you didn't read ingame messages because you're a very impotent man irl and utopia isn't #1 priority and later on you accuse 7:15 of not reading your messages in time... double standards much?
    Which is worse Mansoor :) :D

Gawd, I love this kind of topic. Can we get a hostile summary?
    Cuddly Panda Troll

PyroManiaCs Official Troll from April 13th 2014 to January 2015

Mansoor cannot be expected to be held to the same standard as you infidels. He is operating on a different plain of existence. Feel fortunate he has taken the time to address this kangaroo court at all!
    Last edited by Strokeofgenuis; 05-01-2018 at 21:39.

Veteran
    EoA CF. Show's over.

My Raging Clue

*If a Utopian falls in the woods, and no-one is around to see him...was he still bottom-feeding?

That's not gentle, just ****en creepy.

EoA CF. Show's over.
    Crap...
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Enthusiast
    Meanwhile 7:15 is hitting into hostiles, classy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bananamancer2000 View Post
    If its yours no one cares...
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Bananamancer2000 View Post
    Ugh. Bandwagon at all mate?

If you're the KD who pmd me earlier, then we hit once, you retalled, and one of our guys saw that and retalled. We then accepted that CF right away. Are you seriously trying to make an issue out of that?

Edit: actually, I've gone back through news. I assume you're either 7:9 or 6:7 (I think you're 7:9).

If you're 6:7 - we hit you once and accepted CF after you retalled once. Don't whine.
    If you're 7:9, we hit you once on March 3, like 10 hrs after the KD you're hostile with proposed CF with you. One more hit came in four ticks later (several ticks after you have accepted CF vs 2:19, the KD you were hostile with) and you retalled and offered CF to us. Three more hits came in and CF was accepted. I'm not sure how far that counts as 'hitting into hostile'.
    Last edited by s0830887; 05-10-2017 at 11:49.

My Raging Clue

Clearly it is time to action 7:15!

/me whips out his stirring stick...
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Thread Information