Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: TBB vs. Ronins

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    To prevent constantly being farmed by us. I lost count how often we destroyed you now in the last 6-7 ages, both in war and in the Meta.
    That seems to be entirely the fault of KDs not listening to me and giving you CFs.

Interestingly, when I was running ghettos on my own I never CF'd you and instead used you as a free science resource throughout the age with full confidence that you'd never declare because your KD is awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Ovenmitt View Post
    lolol. why would we diplo at this point. you're farming out to us in an active hostile. god forbid it goes to war.
    watch how poopsters gonna beat you!!! Watch it coming from many kds

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopsie View Post
    watch how poopsters gonna beat you!!! Watch it coming from many kds
    Dealbreaking and fakewars, trademark of a Poopsie
    !

Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    Dealbreaking and fakewars, trademark of a Poopsie
    !
    Look who's talking!!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    Except, we actually showed up in actual builds, actually trained, and actually waved them.

Instead of coming OOW and hostiling someone on 25% homes 25% banks and 20% arms.

You've still yet to explain this impressive feat that you and ronins were totally really for real legit hostile in ****ing pump builds.

Clowns.
    Youre the *$#% clown. Already explained and you still dont get it. Both kds could prosp and if we full waved. They would have just dragged it while pumping. If we were in full war mode. We would have no econ and if they hit prosp and throttled gains. They would pump out into a stronger position. So why not just exit eowcf. Do 7 hits +4 to gain as much possible and respond accordingly? If they ambushed the hits, we would have relations to destroy their econ and LL those acres before prospering ourselves. We massed all their t/Ms 5 to 6x in war! If they wouldnt give relations, then we would have to just pump as they pump. Do you go rambo all the time? All muscle no brain you are!

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by MaGiciaNz View Post
    Youre the *$#% clown. Already explained and you still dont get it. Both kds could prosp and if we full waved. They would have just dragged it while pumping. If we were in full war mode. We would have no econ and if they hit prosp and throttled gains. They would pump out into a stronger position. So why not just exit eowcf. Do 7 hits +4 to gain as much possible and respond accordingly? If they ambushed the hits, we would have relations to destroy their econ and LL those acres before prospering ourselves. We massed all their t/Ms 5 to 6x in war! If they wouldnt give relations, then we would have to just pump as they pump. Do you go rambo all the time? All muscle no brain you are!
    Don't blame Meep. He still hasn't caught up with this age's mechanics even and even now doesn't understand why his KD got B2B creamed by Sparta. I'm really sad that the U sold its soul to welcome the mediocrity that has literally achieved nothing of note for the last 5 years. I mean, if you can't even crown when playing alongside Mango and Octo, you really must suck.

Easy Bart, you've played for 2 ages with Octo, whole lot of good that did.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Don't blame Meep. He still hasn't caught up with this age's mechanics even and even now doesn't understand why his KD got B2B creamed by Sparta. I'm really sad that the U sold its soul to welcome the mediocrity that has literally achieved nothing of note for the last 5 years. I mean, if you can't even crown when playing alongside Mango and Octo, you really must suck.
    Coming from a crown virgin..

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Easy Bart, you've played for 2 ages with Octo, whole lot of good that did.
    Without Mango though! It's the combination that works ^^

@Korp not sure what you mean. We crowned last age both NW and land (see signature).

Post Demon
    One of us has multiple crowns.

The other doesn't.

One of us has never actually particularly tried or cared about crowning.

The other has attempted to ****play and cheat his way to a crown repeatedly and failed.

Settle down virgin.

Post Demon

@Korp not sure what you mean. We crowned last age both NW and land (see signature).
    http://utopia-game.com/shared/common/ranking_archive/

I like to post
    I don't have much respect for someone who won crowns just by logging in and carrying out whatever Zaup/Mango thought up (never mind the fact Sparta farmed you excessive amounts of land and blocked KDs for you for these ages). Soon as the Jewking and the Fruit stopped caring you stopped crowning.

No you didnt.I believe BB crowned. Man you must be stuck in your delusion of grandeur worse than I thought.

One of you knows how to put together a setup, other doesn't. I'll just say running no Rogue this age wasn't THE BEST EVER DECISION.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by MaGiciaNz View Post
    That only works if you actually have CFs with everyone and people are fine with you sitting there pumping for 3 days while claiming 'hostile'

Thread Information