Page 74 of 76 FirstFirst ... 24647273747576 LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 1126

Thread: Suicide Squad VS FReakstyle

Needs to get out more
    You two know each other?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by citadela01 View Post
    I am sure they would prefer to trash us to bits instead. But the point here is that nobody forced them into a deal they didnt wanted. Nobody twisted their arm into that, as its implied here by anti FS sentiment.
    Are you seriously gona come to us now and say, hey ED playerbase wasnt happy with the deal their LS made and its your fault ?
    They knocked out big competitor from the race, gained lot of honor in the process and cruised to crown from that point on.
    To dig that crap up age later and say hey we were unhappy with the deal is BS.
    ED named the price for beeing wronged, it was paid, dont backpaddle now.
    Actually ED named the price of getting honour from FS, to which BB said they would give it & ED never got it all.

The reason past ages issues are brought up are that they show the quality of FS character. If a KD has a history of being friendly with everyone and never having any issues then the general consensus would be that they're held in higher regard than a KD who is repeatedly involved in accusations of underhand play. Lets not forget FS tried to deny any wrong doing, so your leadership are proven liars if they believe they can get away with something, once again this deserves being brought up in any future discussions to serve example.

You try to make out that being razed OOW is the worst crime possible, an age after you had Pyro wave ED and they would have kept doing so if a deal hadn't been reached involving ED CFing. It's convenient that you like to claim the CF was reached and all parties were happy, yet you seem to forget that your alliance was dragging up the rule they decided applies to all KDs that if there's been no hit for 12 hours then a KD is fair game to be waved, so ED was given the choice to sit eating waves from Pyro while hitting FS (along with FS deciding that it was fine to op back because "we're not just going to sit and take it").

ED went after FS to repay them for the previous age until they accepted terms which Francis wouldn't, you think that we'd then suddenly just say "Oh hey it's cool we got x2 hostiled, lets just call it quits for only the honour we lost". So please enlighten us all as to what would have happened if ED had declined all offers and kept hitting FS? Everyone would have gone away while we raze killed your provs? While we razed into any wars you found like Francis threatened to ED? You know fine well the x2 would have continued, so there was no other choice for ED but to accept terms.

So please, shove the BS back up your rear.

Enthusiast
    SF: Its not even something i would require proof for. If that happened to my KD of course I would want the revenge to be dished out against the kd perpetrated the act. Imagine country A steals some oil fields from country B. Would you want country C (who are rich in oil fields) to (semi) refund some oil fields?

That is wrong for 2 reasons.

A. Country A should be sanctioned for doing something Illegal.
    B. Country A will continue stealing those oil fields and just ask C D or E to refund the losses depending on who's in the best position to.
    C. Country A keeps its stolen oil fields.
    Last edited by lampost; 31-12-2015 at 20:58.

Scribe
    surprise surprise Fs added a fake province honor crown(citadela) to their fake kingdom honor crown. And all it took was the help of what...4 top acre kingdoms?

or they may get it if it lasts till eoa
    Last edited by Goodwitch; 31-12-2015 at 21:28. Reason: get for earn cause they earned nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Goodwitch View Post
    surprise surprise Fs added a fake province honor crown(citadela) to their fake kingdom honor crown. And all it took was the help of what...4 top acre kingdoms?

or they may get it if it lasts till eoa
    Fake? I LOL'd.

If it lasts? Is that another one of you're threats?
    Played in Freeakstyle from 2009 to age 72 (2017) <3 - 7honor 1war crown | On a break

Scribe
    naaa way out of my range, but 30 honor points ahead isn't a lot and there are still a couple of days left.

naaa way out of my range, but 30 honor points ahead isn't a lot and there are still a couple of days left.
    Raze has no range.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Scribe
    Raze has no range.
    raze would not take the honor

raze would not take the honor
    The trick is to kill it then all honor is gone.

Raze has no range.
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    The trick is to kill it then all honor is gone.
    Lmfao you guys just went *Woosh* right over GW's head.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Postaholic
    Band of Horses... after 74 pages of nonsense you finally summarized this thread perfectly.

This thread can be closed now.

Scribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    Lmfao you guys just went *Woosh* right over GW's head.
    yes, totally...not in my wildest dreams would I ever...just remember, it was Bishop and Korp! Cause I am clearly not smart enough ;)

I agree that FS honor crown is fake.
    #magi

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by band of horses View Post
    lmfao you guys just went *woosh* right over gw's head.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmiedema View Post
    band of horses... After 74 pages of nonsense you finally summarized this thread perfectly.

lol

Quote Originally Posted by jmiedema View Post
    Band of Horses... after 74 pages of nonsense you finally summarized this thread perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare_ View Post
    lol
    I have great appreciation for my adoring fans. You da real mvp.

Quote Originally Posted by khronosschoty View Post
    I agree that FS honor crown is fake.
    I see what you're doing. Wait didn't you quit or was that as fake as crowns?
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Thread Information