Thread: Outlaw Tobacco and Cigarettes?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    ok grammar nazi ill get right on it, snappy comeback.

that was the point you cost me money do to you're health problems. so by your way of thinking you should be blocked from heathcare. im 33 years old over my life time ive had no illness besides colds and stuff like that. ive had no injuries that have needed a doctor.so because of your illness i pay more for insurance. do to you're bad genes or bad choices my doctors visits and meds would cost more. so by your way of thinking its only fair for you to be removed from healthcare.

if smokers bother you then get up and walk away, you do have 2 legs dont you. cant smoke in restaurant or public buildings cant even smoke in bar anymore because of you liberals. hello its a bar not a health club dont like it leave. think it should be up to the owner if he wants it a smoke free business. not some cry baby liberal that has nothing better to do then cry to the government.

its not governments job to run your life or solve every little thing you think is wrong. people like you are why this country is weakening.

Quote Originally Posted by Agronaut View Post
    ok grammar nazi ill get right on it, snappy comeback.

that was the point you cost me money do to you're health problems. so by your way of thinking you should be blocked from heathcare. im 33 years old over my life time ive had no illness besides colds and stuff like that. ive had no injuries that have needed a doctor.so because of your illness i pay more for insurance. do to you're bad genes or bad choices my doctors visits and meds would cost more. so by your way of thinking its only fair for you to be removed from healthcare.

if smokers bother you then get up and walk away, you do have 2 legs dont you. cant smoke in restaurant or public buildings cant even smoke in bar anymore because of you liberals. hello its a bar not a health club dont like it leave. think it should be up to the owner if he wants it a smoke free business. not some cry baby liberal that has nothing better to do then cry to the government.

its not governments job to run your life or solve every little thing you think is wrong. people like you are why this country is weakening.
    I'm sorry, I have to breathe, you don't have to smoke. And sorry, I'm not liberal. Try again. The problem with this government is 'you people'. People who disagree to the point of ignorance. It's always someone else that is at fault, someone else that creates the problem. Conservatives blame liberals, liberals blame conservatives, stop blaming and take responsibility for your actions. Next thing I'm going to hear is that you have rights, sorry, I have rights too. But who's rights are the one that we're protecting? It's the air, which EVERY human needs to live.
    Last edited by flutterby; 26-03-2012 at 00:39.
    Quote Originally Posted by VT2
    I should get a medal for all the common sense I highlight on a daily basis.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Bishop> I don't dislike Ezzerland
    <Bishop> We are just incompatible

<~Palem> I read that as "snuffleupegas gropes Palem" twice lol

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Agronaut View Post
    that was the point you cost me money do to you're health problems. so by your way of thinking you should be blocked from heathcare.
    Except I pay for her insurance, and she's not on healthcare from the government. I'll pay the government extra money if they let you reroll your intelligence score.

lol

of corse im being sarcastic no i dont think she should be stuck in a bubble. i like beer as much as the next guy. what im saying is they dont like it when people come after them like they go after smokers . i have the choice of paying my medical insurance or not even though she uses it alot more then i do whitch will cost me more money. like i said should be up to who owns the building on if you can smoke or not . people like you cried to the city council were i live and they ban smoking in bars. the next year we booted all of them. didnt matter all the bars died by then and 5 years later there really still isnt any. if the owner had sai i dont want smokers then thats fine and i can always go some were else. you can do the same thing dont like the smoke go to a non smoking bar. oh no they just cry to government and it was outlawed.
    by your own argument what i said is valid.
    by the way capton save a hoe dosnt matter if its government or not. my company has to pay an extra 75 usd a month for smokers. the price after i pay is about 10 to 15 usd a week per person from age 20 to about 35. so the smoker has to pay more for the smoker tax then thier own insurance costs. yet no employee has had smokers related health issues in 6 years .that being 6 years because thats when united health care took over the old company

Thread Information