Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: 7:15 Suicide Squad

Quote Originally Posted by Zombies are people too View Post
    What is this thread even about?!? xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKDgkcx9ric

-DM<3
    That is a decent argument. I can only reply:

"having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Slayerviper View Post
    gotta love this new locs thing. Two free kD's to wave into people, go nuts XD
    Don't target share

Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    Pretty much! I used to be an idealist but I have come to the conclusion that the Utopian community simply is not worthy... alas, I am now entering the final stages of octofication. Soon my soul shall be nothing but a wandering ghost among the landscapes of Utopia!
    Don't make the mistake that other dude did, and not secure legacy first. Octo did that.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Don't target share
    how is it target sharing? Both Kd's decided to announce they are busy to the community, so free hits. What qualifies as target sharing I'm intrigued now, If someone say posts hey kingdom X is evil they did this here is intel please hit them, then yes I see that as target sharing. If both kd's say each one is a DB douche and are waving and they let the community know this how is it target sharing?
    Last edited by Slayerviper; 04-10-2017 at 00:50.

Quote Originally Posted by Lestat View Post
    Don't make the mistake that other dude did, and not secure legacy first. Octo did that.
    Octo has over three times the crowns that anybody who has posted in this thread has, not that he's counting or anything.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by s0830887 View Post
    7:15 is my KD. I am surprised to see this on here, and also disappointed as usual to see people talking about things they've heard through Uto Chinese whispers as though they know it to be first hand truth.

As far as I know, no-one from my KD has been stealing from eowcf. Who does that? The losses alone make it worthless. I have never received a PM about oow steals from a single prov this age, so while I can't prove it didn't happen (when you have 25 players how can you possible know every action they take every second of the game?) it seems strange to me that you could claim my kd is stealing through war stance in an endemic fashion, but also no-one has ever messaged me to complain or mention it. Does that seem at odds?
    June 23 of YR6 36,628 gold coins were stolen from our coffers!
    June 23 of YR6 36,625 gold coins were stolen from our coffers!
    June 23 of YR6 51,262 gold coins were stolen from our coffers!
    June 23 of YR6 65,894 gold coins were stolen from our coffers!
    June 23 of YR6 65,886 gold coins were stolen from our coffers!
    June 23 of YR6 65,855 gold coins were stolen from our coffers!
    June 23 of YR6 65,848 gold coins were stolen from our coffers!
    June 23 of YR6 65,817 gold coins were stolen from our coffers!
    June 23 of YR6 We have found thieves from Ian Curtis (7:15) causing trouble within our lands!
    June 23 of YR6 65,810 gold coins were stolen from our coffers!
    June 23 of YR6 65,803 gold coins were stolen from our coffers!
    June 23 of YR6 65,771 gold coins were stolen from our coffers!
    June 23 of YR6 We have found thieves causing trouble within our lands. Unfortunately, we know not where they came from.
    June 23 of YR6 65,763 gold coins were stolen from our coffers!
    June 23 of YR6 We have found thieves from Ian Curtis (7:15) causing trouble within our lands!
    June 23 of YR6 65,764 gold coins were stolen from our coffers!
    June 23 of YR6 105,884 gold coins were stolen from our coffers!
    June 23 of YR6 We have found thieves causing trouble within our lands. Unfortunately, we know not where they came from.
    June 23 of YR6 65,849 gold coins were stolen from our coffers!
    June 23 of YR6 65,842 gold coins were stolen from our coffers!
    June 23 of YR6 65,831 gold coins were stolen from our coffers!
    June 23 of YR6 65,832 gold coins were stolen from our coffers!
    June 23 of YR6 65,813 gold coins were stolen from our coffers!

WE are still in EOWCF-see below
    April 22 of YR6 Kandis Recruiting has withdrawn from war. Our people rejoice at our victory!

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopsie View Post
    are you going to PK SS again? We didnt do anything. Or you just hated the kingdom name coz you remember something?
    they stole my shinies.....I am learning from Bart.

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Reading this back I'm on the fence now. I was just going by the fact my KD had CF with 7:15, they like several other KDs waved into out hostile then CFed (what's funny though they broke it during a war of ours) and what I've read here. In their defense I'm not even sure that's what happened, first of all I don't know what sort of diplomacy was done because I wasn't monarch at the time (doesn't excuse them though, just because someone might not know about all the intricate deals people make within this game does not mean 7:15 has to abuse that fact). More importantly, it's a jungle out there, we have been learn waved and waves of one KD overlapping waves from other KDs pretty much all our oow time since I got here so who hit us when, I'm holding the whole server responsible and the way the game is played at the moment, this whole tier has no rules basically, none that I would hold a single KD accountable for. I will try to figure out a way to survive this jungle, not declaring war on the server, yet :)
    Can you spearhead the wave on the offenders? I think they need a tough lesson...Do not disgrace your Bart's Teaching....RK

SS started stealing from us earlier than expected but it is a war/strategy game so we let it happen no big deal...

all real wars never start on level playing field (especially high charted wars) and due to the amount of experience present...it should always be possible to have flexibility in hostile (both dragons were already started so GC was needed)...i dont care if they did steal if it means they could use it against us in war.

however I am sad that they now want to back out of the war because it no longer suits their exact plans.

You know we don't get to 3/5 by only looking for the perfect wars...

We lost our last war after we were waved almost 2 weeks ago by Rabbits immediately after EoWCF ended...we hesitated on retals and got our rogues raped before we got tired of running and decided to declare much too late.
    "Respect the one who defends his land with bravery;
    Honor the price he pays to fufill his duty."

-DonJuan, The Legendary KaMiKaZe King
    WhatsApp +16264286874 | SC2/D3 BattleNet: DonJuan5420 | PSN: DonJuan5420

Age 54: #1 Land KD (HaLL of Heroes)
    Age 54: #1 NW KD (HaLL of Heroes)

Age 81: #1 Honor KD (The Faery Circle)
    Age 81: #1 WW KD (The Faery Circle)
    The Tactical Technical Institute

Quote Originally Posted by octobrev View Post
    Octo has over three times the crowns that anybody who has posted in this thread has, not that he's counting or anything.
    Yes, you secured legacy first is what I mean. The other guy didn't and Bart hasn't yet either.

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    SS started stealing from us earlier than expected but it is a war/strategy game so we let it happen no big deal...

all real wars never start on level playing field (especially high charted wars) and due to the amount of experience present...it should always be possible to have flexibility in hostile (both dragons were already started so GC was needed)...i dont care if they did steal if it means they could use it against us in war.

however I am sad that they now want to back out of the war because it no longer suits their exact plans.

You know we don't get to 3/5 by only looking for the perfect wars...

We lost our last war after we were waved almost 2 weeks ago by Rabbits immediately after EoWCF ended...we hesitated on retals and got our rogues raped before we got tired of running and decided to declare much too late.
    So you are saying SS stole into my eowcf, not respecting eowcf stance so as to fund their war prep against you? That makes you an accomplice too?

Regular
    i ll take josh's words over mansoors anytime

hitting before agreed war lol. u guys are a joke man

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by JusticeLeague View Post
    So you are saying SS stole into my eowcf, not respecting eowcf stance so as to fund their war prep against you? That makes you an accomplice too?
    How would that make us accomplices?

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Slayerviper View Post
    how is it target sharing? Both Kd's decided to announce they are busy to the community, so free hits. What qualifies as target sharing I'm intrigued now, If someone say posts hey kingdom X is evil they did this here is intel please hit them, then yes I see that as target sharing. If both kd's say each one is a DB douche and are waving and they let the community know this how is it target sharing?
    "Hey everyone, hit X and Y! They're wide open!"
    ^textbook example of target sharing. Now reread what I quoted. There's your answer.

Quote Originally Posted by ahtoad View Post
    i ll take josh's words over mansoors anytime

hitting before agreed war lol. u guys are a joke man
    Robbing into EoWCF and robbing your prospective opponant before a war is also wrong. I don't know that anyone is clean, but it was 7:15 who threatens to bring in friends now.

That is why I made the initial LOL post.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Thread Information