Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: TBB vs. Ronins

Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    The meter says hostile and they're oping extensively, try again.
    This was what CP said to me when I asked him earlier this age on why would they tag "No hostile 6-16". He said "Youre hostile with us but were not hostile with you. Ours with you is at Normal. Therefore no hostile betweem 2 kds. You waved us. We are not obliged to CF you but other kds are open to hit you since we are not hostile with you"

Isnt this the case?

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by MaGiciaNz View Post
    This was what CP said to me when I asked him earlier this age on why would they tag "No hostile 6-16". He said "Youre hostile with us but were not hostile with you. Ours with you is at Normal. Therefore no hostile betweem 2 kds. You waved us. We are not obliged to CF you but other kds are open to hit you since we are not hostile with you"

Isnt this the case?
    You mean when we had done 0 ops and 0 hits into you?

You're making hostile actions back at us.

Just get on with the 2v1 already, hope youre ready to raze until eoa though, bevsuse youre not warring anybody else this age without getting razed into if you 2v1 us, yet again.

Sad to see how meep has fallen so low that hes bickering with ghettos now. :(

Just get on with the 2v1 already, hope youre ready to raze until eoa though, bevsuse youre not warring anybody else this age without getting razed into if you 2v1 us, yet again.
    Does that matter? By your kds and your logic, the meter doesnt show hostile on our side. You chose to wavw and were not obliged to not op you. Im using cp erv and your own words against you. Lets break it down

TBB waves The U Feb 1st OOP.. TheU tags no hostile 6-16 and messages kds around to hit TBB becase theres no hostile.

CP and Erv claims the same when asked further into the age.
    "You waved us. We said no war. We didnt want war. You waved anyway. Were not obliged to CF. Meter isnt hostile on our side. Its Hostile only on yoirs. So youre open to hits from other kds"

Now lets look at Spartas situation.
    They asked Cf in eowcf. Didnt want round 2. You waved anyway. They were not obliged to CF. Meter isnt hostile on their side. Its hostile only on yours. So youre open to hits from other kds.

Now lets look at TBB situation now
    They have a round 2 war with ronins. They waved with 7 hits to not give button. You waved anyway claiming theres no hostile.

Ronins notice
    By Erv and CP and your definition of hostile, this isnt a hostile since its only hostile on your side of the meter. Not TBB side. They were not obliged to not op you. They were in round 2. You waved anyway. So youre open to hits from other kds.

Again im sure everything here is based on your logic and definition

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Sad to see how meep has fallen so low that hes bickering with ghettos now. :(
    He's not, he's getting roflstomped.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by MaGiciaNz View Post
    Does that matter? By your kds and your logic, the meter doesnt show hostile on our side. You chose to wavw and were not obliged to not op you. Im using cp erv and your own words against you. Lets break it down

TBB waves The U Feb 1st OOP.. TheU tags no hostile 6-16 and messages kds around to hit TBB becase theres no hostile.

CP and Erv claims the same when asked further into the age.
    "You waved us. We said no war. We didnt want war. You waved anyway. Were not obliged to CF. Meter isnt hostile on our side. Its Hostile only on yoirs. So youre open to hits from other kds"

Now lets look at Spartas situation.
    They asked Cf in eowcf. Didnt want round 2. You waved anyway. They were not obliged to CF. Meter isnt hostile on their side. Its hostile only on yours. So youre open to hits from other kds.

Now lets look at TBB situation now
    They have a round 2 war with ronins. They waved with 7 hits to not give button. You waved anyway claiming theres no hostile.

Ronins notice
    By Erv and CP and your definition of hostile, this isnt a hostile since its only hostile on your side of the meter. Not TBB side. They were not obliged to not op you. They were in round 2. You waved anyway. So youre open to hits from other kds.

Again im sure everything here is based on your logic and definition
    Hmmm, it's clearly seen here that Meep is the God of utopia. Whatever she( I assume "she" because she argues like my girlfriend) say becomes the rule and standard of the game. And you need to follow how she says you should play it, otherwise it's not godly play.

Quote Originally Posted by lionell View Post
    Hmmm, it's clearly seen here that Meep is the God of utopia. Whatever she( I assume "she" because she argues like my girlfriend) say becomes the rule and standard of the game. And you need to follow how she says you should play it, otherwise it's not godly play.
    If you know meep is a she how come she is a God and not a Goddess then!?

Regular
    She could identify as a femboy

Quote Originally Posted by sUpeRneBU View Post
    Since this have became a public discussion,

Notice served on 7:16
    Nice...War them!!! I wanna crush some balls

Enthusiast

If the meter is actually 150-4 then how the hell is that hostile? Just because you keep ranting on the forums doesn't make it true . You're hostile with then but they arent even unfriendly to you...

Pretty funny that you decided TBB vs Ronin 2 was a fake hostile and expect everyone to agree with you. Then you turn around and cry when Ronin decides your hostile claim with TBB is fake.
    Last edited by Pestilence; 05-10-2017 at 13:29.

Regular
    Depends really on what you believe, most reference God in the context of a masculine; however, there are also feminine allegorical references to God. I personally don't believe in "Goddess" feminist created those to create distinction between men and women. There is only one God he/she/it can either be the three depending on what you perceive him/her/it to be.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by lionell View Post
    I personally don't believe in "Goddess" feminist created those to create distinction between men and women.

Post Fiend
    Ok, so this seems to have gotten a bit out of hand. Going to make a few points in here and leave it at that (note: I just skimmed this so if I missed something something said, forgive me...)

First of all, I represent the U, which includes Meep / CP / ext. They've both posted in this thread and for the most part we are all on the same page but I think some stuff has gotten a bit twisted. Going to make one attempt to set things straight by laying out a few points.

- The early age stuff with TBB has absolutely NO bearing on this conflict, not even sure why people on our side brought it out. To be clear, TBB asked us PRE AGE if we wanted a war and we declined more than once. They waved us OOP anyway (their right, no issue with that) and we ignored them hoping they would go away / make a mistake and let us war them from a stronger position. They played it correctly though and I have NO issue with how that went down. One SMALL point is at some point we apparently tagged "no hostile" or something. I don't really remember but we were NOT opping them AT ALL. Trying to compare that early age situation and anything later is pointless.

- Our war with Sparta -- They beat us, we made mistakes and they played great. Nothing but respect their. We tried to B2B them and failed. PART of that failure was because TBB waved us mid hostile. This is the crux of our beef with TBB. It was blatant, there was NO excuse for it. Just because Sparta wasn't hitting us back didn't make it any less "hostile" and EVERYONE knew that we were in a very serious fight. It blows my mind that this even needs explaining but I'll try anyway. With the mechanics this age (specifically meter throttling and the power of ops) it is a VERY smart strategy to let someone else initiate and then OP them while you wait for the meter to throttle. Sparta did this brilliantly (well played guys) and TBB piled on right in the middle. We also saw it coming and tried to diplo with them HOURS before. I have NO idea why they did it (and I'm NOT going to accuse Sparta of anything -- to be honest it helped them but I don't think they NEEDED TBB to wave us to secure a win). THIS is the thing that really pissed us off and is really the only point here that matters. They 2v1ed us.

- In spite of the fact that we would have VERY valid justification for 2v1ing TBB we did NOT do that. It is VERY clear that they had something agreed with ronin, they did manage to hit them before we could (if you take a SN you can see we broke CF before any hits but due to the CF lag bug we couldn't hit until they already had some armies out). Their hits on ronin made NO sense and they didn't give a button. There is absolutely 0 doubt they had something arranged to try to dodge us. EVEN if you believe they did NOT have anything arranged and that was a real attempt to initiate with ronin they did NOT go to hostile. We hit in the middle of it and took them to hostile right away.

- We did this to make a point -- you don't double us with no consequences. I consider that point to be made at this time and in fact we have been open to a CF after the INITIAL wave. However TBB tried to do what Sparta did to us and bring us down with ops while relying on meter throttle to minimize our gains. Unfortunately for them we managed to learn a thing or 2 from the Sparta hostile and it isn't working out so well for TBB.

- In ADDITION to all of this TBB offered us a clear FW during our diplo this age. I'm not accusing them and Ronin of having a FW, that's truly impossible to know. The important thing here is it goes to show you that TBB is NOT a kingdom to be trusted and is another reason for us to wave them when we had our opening.

Apparently there is some ridiculous discussion about if this is a hostile or not. TBB is finally hitting back so that should be 100% clear now. Even if they didn't make a single hit it was still obviously a hostile.... Anyway, stay tuned, and Ronin please WD your notice at least for now.

Post Fiend
    Some great insights there Kremlin. At least now the misunderstand of the first conflict is cleared off. (I suppose?)

Though from what is told here, I believe CP and Meep didnt project your kingdom as one to be trusted either, with so many twists from them; i.e.: the TDs OOW, the non-existent *abduct wave from TBB to theU* oop, the non-existent *tbb wave into war prep of theU* oop.

In addition, from CP response regarding the definition of hostile, which from my understanding is based on the relation in kingdom page, we can see this situation is exactly what he said. Of course provided what Magician said is true.
    Last edited by Paradise; 05-10-2017 at 15:07.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradise View Post
    Some great insights there Kremlin. At least now the misunderstand of the first conflict is cleared off. (I suppose?)

Though from what is told here, I believe CP and Meep didnt project your kingdom as one to be trusted either, with so many twists from them; i.e.: the TDs OOW, the non-existent *abduct wave from TBB to theU* oop, the non-existent *tbb wave into war prep of theU*.

In addition, from CP response regarding the definition of hostile, which from my understanding is based on the relation in kingdom page, we can see this situation is exactly what he said. Of course provided what Magician said is true.
    Like i said, skimmed the post so not sure exactly what your referring to with Meep / CPs posts. I try not to get super lawyery with stuff though and use common sense. If someone waved someone and is getting opped to hell I view that as hostile and I'm not hitting them unless I've got a realllly good reason to.

The main thing with TBB was that they waved us into our hostile, note that WAS an abduct wave (they didn't hit for land, which honestly would have been preferred. In a lot of ways the abducts were more damaging). They hit us a bunch early age but like I said earlier I don't have any issue with that.

Thread Information