Thread: Ritual Strength

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Veteran
    Yes, I was saying option 1.

Age 72 proposed changes:
    "- The strength of a ritual will decay by 0.25% (nominal) per hour (if the KR is not reduced in strength by an opposing kd it would reach an automatic end point at 70% strength) "

That line was not in the final changes for age 72 but it shows what the dev's original intention was, and my understanding is that's where we are now.

During age 72, I actually thought the first part of that phrase (0.25% decay) was in place as when I had barrier up I thought I had DME of +7-10% rather than always +10%, but I didn't actually do the maths to check so it was probably my BE decreasing forts effect and I made the false assumption at the time that it was the ritual (although my assumption would be in line with what Munk said above, but contrary to what Jeff said).

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris121 View Post
    Yes, I was saying option 1.

Age 72 proposed changes:
    "- The strength of a ritual will decay by 0.25% (nominal) per hour (if the KR is not reduced in strength by an opposing kd it would reach an automatic end point at 70% strength) "

That line was not in the final changes for age 72 but it shows what the dev's original intention was, and my understanding is that's where we are now.

During age 72, I actually thought the first part of that phrase (0.25% decay) was in place as when I had barrier up I thought I had DME of +7-10% rather than always +10%, but I didn't actually do the maths to check so it was probably my BE decreasing forts effect and I made the false assumption at the time that it was the ritual (although my assumption would be in line with what Munk said above, but contrary to what Jeff said).
    touche mate... and :/

Thread Information