Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jerk Player

Strategy Moderator
    A few thoughts and suggestions for this situation in general:

Start with politely trying to work the player and discuss with them what they want and what you want. If the goals don't match, ask if they are willing to defect to a kingdom that is a better fit.

Failing that, then you need to kill him off.

Consider that intentionally staying small may leave you vulnerable to bigger players both internal renegades as well as outside provinces and kingdoms. Carefully examine why you aren't growing and decide if maybe you should try growing (this doesn't mean not warring.)

If the province grew fast, they probably have low wpa and possibly also have low tpa. Hopefully your kingdom has provinces who can take advantage of this. Removing his peasants is usually a good place to start since this will stop his growth and ability to train more military and thieves. If you've removed his peasants, you should be able to take them down over time with ops like MS, NS, NM, and then bounce razes until you can break on trad marches.

You can of course also ask other big kingdoms to hit him to speed the process.

Needs to get out more
    Kingdoms at Skanks level are a mess. I've been in a few and cooperation is nearly impossible. I'm built for independent adventuring, but I truly sympathize with monarchs in the quagmire of the bottom.

As Madchess mentioned, we're happy to take these guys. We're not building a fist of FSU, just running these new builds through their paces. If this individual doesn't take the invite I'm sure Skank is welcome here.

Like Skank says; anybody can do what this guy is doing. His kingdom is unfit to combat the problem. Bart can speak to this, and I mean no offense. It's a dog-eat-dog Utopia.

Back a few ages ago, BiO offered to help us knock off inactives. They crowned that age and set the pace for my appreciation for whoring. A symbiotic island is a solid foundation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

delete

[I just saw Pirates]

@ Madchess & Folle. you are correct. TY for your input
    Last edited by Skank; 05-06-2017 at 18:09.
    I may be paranoid but that does not mean they aren't out to get me It needs more cowbell.

Post Demon
    Did another attemp to push him to accept offer and move on just now, in worst case senario I'll be clobbering the province once I got enougth offenses for that.

I do think Skank is overreacting, but I've been in the same situation with a few players in the past, one grew to 3x my size and razed me twice before leaving, another was the real Outplayers, he left peacefully enougth when asked to.

Quote Originally Posted by Skank View Post
    And you sound like an asshat same as he^^ So I should KILL my 3 new players, who have NEVER played the game to be blessed by Folle and this Griefer? TY for you imput Folle, will you join my KD as Monarch?

ASF I did EVERYTHING you said. You did not read my other post. Dora knows we have n3wbies.

1; When Dora hit 950 acres I asked him to stop growing and wizz pump, make thvs for war.
    2; Dora started calling me names and posting lies.
    3; I asked Dora to recruit to a growth KD where he would be more happy.
    4; More lies and name calling.
    5; I sent mail 8 days ago to the 12 largest KDs in the Rankings. Only one even answered.
    6; We have 15 loyal nice provs, we stayed small to train the n3wbies. Wars are less intense at smaller levels.
    My 2 active TM cast FB and NS non stop, we did over 14 bounce/raze. We gave up as other KDs waved us nonstop while our armies were out on him. I hate his guts. I curse him to die in RL in a car wreck being decapitated.
    Yeah I would totaly leave your kingdom peacefully as well... Pretty sure he has a different version of this story. Hope you learn something from this and maybe the next dude with some talent will actually help you.

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Skank View Post
    delete

I hate his guts. I curse him to die in RL in a car wreck being decapitated.

@ Madchess & Folle. you are correct. you are all knowing. you are Gods TY for your input
    Come on man, I figured you were so ghetto this stuff was water off a dumpster lid.

Maybe our kingdoms can help each other. Your guys are welcome to ask us questions and maybe we can help get the new guys up to speed. I'm not looking for anything. I experiment about every age, but I'm out in the field this age.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

Forum Fanatic
    Strait , message me ingame where this guys at

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

Veteran
    Have him send me an IGM. Tralfamadore knight of Erin in 6:18. We could use him. As far as the abuse goes, im used to it. As long as he doesn't tick off my attackers, he'll be ok. Let him know im recruiting.
    Long live Mehul!

Hi Crazy, we are on the same Island. We have Hector Barbosa Banner

Everybody sees a different problem with Dora.

The main thing is he grows w/o sufficient wizz/thvs. He is empty NW. If anybody wants a use less prov he is it. No army but archers, few wizz, few thvs.

His main function is to make KD NW higher.

I doubt I'll post again as Bishop sent me a warning.

Inappropriate Language: I don't see my curse as inapropriate as it was sarcasm but I delete it anyway. I have just seen the new Pirates and it all about curses.
    Last edited by Skank; 05-06-2017 at 21:06.
    I may be paranoid but that does not mean they aren't out to get me It needs more cowbell.

Veteran
    You can't use the forum for target sharing. Ask him if he can play dwarf. We war non stop so he will have to be able to grow in war if he wants. He can say whatever he wants to to me, but if he ticks off my attackers they will probably kill him, I won't be able to stop them. Lol. I'll give him a shot. If he can grow during war, ill have him. All I ask, respect my core players.
    Long live Mehul!

Pirates Life Hector
    I sent you mail Crazy
    Last edited by Skank; 05-06-2017 at 21:13.

I like to post
    Just ask a top-KD to hit him down, while you constantly re-CF after each hit to make sure he gets no ops on said top-KD.

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    Just ask a top-KD to hit him down, while you constantly re-CF after each hit to make sure he gets no ops on said top-KD.
    My intuition tells me he's a top guy or they'd be all over him. Mainly because war kingdoms have switched to abducts and valued acres might be getting scarce. I'm only yielding retal acres or I'd love to dogfight him for kicks. I'd bounce him but my oath is one of non-aggression unless provoked. At least till I feel like going heel :D
    ________
    Weed bowls

Post Demon
    Guy agrees to join then do not use invite for over 50 hours, he could have used defect or recruit also but nothing, so I'm going to make him feel misserable and wanting to leave, I believe in people but not to the extend where I'll allow them to make a fool out of me.

If KoE gains a player good for them, if not he is a prime target for a province with my setup.

Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    TY Bart, I mailed the top 12 KD 10 days ago saying free acres. I only got one reply who said he had too much DP for good gains. He proly could not do ops on anybody anyway. He has few wizz. He is Elf, and mostly just a liar.
    He would be welcome here if he would pump wizz, make thvs, fight in war.

Thread Information