Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: 4:15 Frost Giants vs 6:10 Emeriti Round 2

Quote Originally Posted by Spice View Post
    Throttling was fixed, so the scenario with FS and Emeriti is way different.

Pumping while “hostile” and dumping your explore pool is what makes this questionable.

BB and emeriti had a similar scenario 1-2 ages ago where emeriti just took 50 hits and auto cf-ed. That option is not even given to spartans with this” hostile”.
    We had 100m gc that was just getting robbed so we decided to burn some pool on the fearies since they couldnt do anything anyway with how we got no relations.. Its not like we explored the whole kd mid-hostile..

it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me V.

Regular
    Just get over it. Sparta say they lost the age and now they will punisch 4:15 with ops and stuff untill someone wave 4:15.
    So even if 4:15 back down they will rain ops clearly. Maby thats the way this game is suposed to be. Be defensive and rain ops and wait for a other kd to wave (thats fully pumped) .... lame lame lame

Shame sparta, just get over it and stop beeing crying babies.Deal with it. And stop be susha poop crushers. U guys ruin the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasp View Post
    hehehe thx for the offer, really do. but im a spartan :P<Removed for mentioning he who shall not be named> :)
    Careful what you say about lord voldemort ^^
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Post Demon
    Nope just dislike Emeriti for the way they do diplo really, thretening people who random or retal them and ignoring their suggestions for cf when that happens, not even refusing, ignoring wich I take as some sort of disrespect. If someone did the same to them for once I'm all in favor of their team. Unfortunately I lost track of who is who for the most part up top, but I think BB is the one I have the easiest and most pleasant time dealing with from a position of less power and thus the team I find most worthy up there.

Nice one he who shall not be named, I think I mentioned him as such in a thread not about him that had its usual derailings before he even got banned, unfortunately I don't think anyone caugth onto it then.
    Last edited by Sassy_Wolfie; 16-12-2017 at 19:27. Reason: Merge consecutive posts

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasp View Post
    100 usd u play in pandas :P you poor poor nooblet! prepare for that spanking!
    I came here too late. I could've told you Madchess is not in Pandas. He's like one of The Watchers in Marvel Comix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Mansoor View Post
    So if a kd A waves and the other kd B fb, ns and MS for two weeks, and refuse to CF then a third kd C can come and wave kd A while kd B is still opping? This is good to know for the future if it is ok so that i can take a print screen and show it for ages to come :)

Please discuss!
    There is no precedence; it's just that professional arguers join top kingdoms to debate for debates sake. The illusion of order is satisfied by the existence of diplomats for whom only top kingdoms can satisfy their thirst for "getting your facts straight".

The rules are based in power and willingness to destroy power.

PS: While Madchess may've had problems with Emeriti I haven't, but Madchess is a superior province manager and tends to get to threat size more often. I've had good experiences with BeastBlood, particularly with protector.
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 16-12-2017 at 12:52.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    There is no precedence; it's just that professional arguers join top kingdoms to debate for debates sake. The illusion of order is satisfied by the existence of diplomats for whom only top kingdoms can satisfy their thirst for "getting your facts straight".

The rules are based in power and willingness to destroy power.

PS: While Madchess may've had problems with Emeriti I haven't, but Madchess is a superior province manager and tends to get to threat size more often. I've had good experiences with BeastBlood, particularly with protector.
    Ofc there is. A pretty famous case on top of that, AMA Vs Sanc round 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Madchess View Post
    Nope just dislike Emeriti for the way they do diplo really, thretening people who random or retal them and ignoring their suggestions for cf when that happens, not even refusing, ignoring wich I take as some sort of disrespect. If someone did the same to them for once I'm all in favor of their team. Unfortunately I lost track of who is who for the most part up top, but I think BB is the one I have the easiest and most pleasant time dealing with from a position of less power and thus the team I find most worthy up there.
    If I ignored you there must be some mistake. I answer all ingame msgs. If I havent send another one
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Ofc there is. A pretty famous case on top of that, AMA Vs Sanc round 2.
    It hasn't changed the fact that everybody knows what hostile is, but nobody can agree on what is hostile.

If top kingdoms could secure 1 parachute to their multi-age drama:

Ape Shall Never Kill Ape

We still see evidence that the best way to win the age is to lie still, drooling, with a heart monitor beeping periodically. Then suddenly jump up and say:

"I'm ok! It's a miracle!"
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 16-12-2017 at 14:18.
    ________
    Weed bowls

4:15 faes dumped pool and moved in 40%+ guilds to pump while "hostile" all this while never going above 100 meterpoints so Sparta can Auto-CF. Clearly using this to dodge a b2b cause they are realising that not CFing us after our war was a mistake on their part.

Tick-tock tick-tock
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Quote Originally Posted by vir View Post
    We had 100m gc that was just getting robbed so we decided to burn some pool on the fearies since they couldnt do anything anyway with how we got no relations.. Its not like we explored the whole kd mid-hostile..
    no, you explored 1/3 of your kd mid "hostile" (the only provs with econ to actually explore)
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    cause they are realising that not CFing us after our war was a mistake on their part.

Tick-tock tick-tock
    Just because I'm interested, did you offer them a free CF until EoA? Or otherwise what terms? Just wondering why they wouldn't take it!

Game Date April 20 of YR4
    Real Date Fri, 8 Dec at 13:23 GMT+00:00
    Sender King Ghost the Sorcerer of James St Patrick (4:15)
    Recipient The Conniving King True Lies of Harry Tasker (6:10)
    Subject Re:Binbin
    You know I dont do CF:s and not interested in round 2 either, you got low honor so need to war a kd with more honor. > The Conniving King True Lies of Harry Tasker (6:10) said: > >

hey thanks, you too, Good War. You guys looking to cf or you wanted round 2?

We never got that far, cause "They dont do CF's"
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Veteran
    lol thanks. Interesting to see what happens next then..!

Forum Addict
    Binar get your facts straight. Meter is over 100, our faeries does not have 40% guilds. So if our faeries was UB and they FB all our dwarf and getting our resources stolen by 7;6 and FG by sparta. Just let them do it and not explore our UB faeries? Only way to get econ back. Since when it is against the rules to explore in a hostile? Is it against the rules now, i didnt get the latest abs memo?

Always this **** in ”the top”, binar doing everything to make it sound like this isnt a hostile. And you ask me why I dont CF? We almost never CF after a war. After a wave where a kd dont want to war is only time we usually CF. What is wrong with that? What does that has to do that we are losing more troops than sparta for each hour and most likely if the declare in 2-3 weeks they will have better econ and more army. This is how the game is working at the moment, just have to like it :)
    Last edited by Mansoor; 16-12-2017 at 15:52.

Thread Information