Thread: Bb vs em

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    I mean is there anyone in the history of utopia who has even come close to spending as much time playing as you without literally accomplishing a single thing you've tried to accomplish?

So I suppose you are the expert in unrealized expectations.
    Tried to accomplish... and that is?

Annoying the **** out of people who think they are better than others?
    Becoming the most famous person in the uto community?
    Causing drama age after age?
    Consistently exposing the ****ty play of the top and their cronies?
    Building the greatest kd in the history of utopia, a KD that now is capable of beating top-KDs without me getting involved?
    Farming the living daylight out of you?
    Crowning through ****play?

All done!

Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post

Building the greatest kd in the history of utopia, a KD that now is capable of beating top-KDs without me getting involved?

All done!
    Mansoor crowned through **** play. You got deleted through cheating/poor admin meta play.
    Pansies is the greatest kd in the history of utopia.
    The rest seems fair enough though. So grats =)

Sir Postalot

All done!
    You've never crowned (crowns are determined by people who matter. No one cares about farmed crowns other than forum trolls), you got famous and couldn't handle the heat and quit before you actually used your influence to take on someone who mattered, and the one thing you can point to is actually beating me in a war that I didn't bother planning for because you're a nobody and you took 2 farm wars to even grow to my size then waited till emeriti beat me to vulture to do it?

Holy cow that's even worse than I thought now that you put it all down on paper. A masterpiece of futility, in fact.

The only reason you're *famous* is because you're still here and don't shut the heck up. Most people who have failed as badly as you have, despite being idiots, were somehow smarter than you and knew when to give it up. Your tenacity is impressive. There have been a million *hellrazors* in utopian history. Go back through the history books and you'll find I was one the first 10 ages or so, I just did it successfully.

Failed FSU artists are a dime a dozen, like yourself. One of em was even called "hellrazor"

I suppose then you're the most famous for staying at it the longest despite never doing what you seek out to do? Congrats? I mean even the forum folks have stopped making fun of anri. Tag, you're it. You're the new anri.
    Last edited by flogger; 13-10-2017 at 04:54.

Post Fiend
    You've never crowned (crowns are determined by people who matter. No one cares about farmed crowns other than forum trolls), you got famous and couldn't handle the heat and quit before you actually used your influence to take on someone who mattered, and the one thing you can point to is actually beating me in a war that I didn't bother planning for because you're a nobody and you took 2 farm wars to even grow to my size then waited till emeriti beat me to vulture to do it?

Holy cow that's even worse than I thought now that you put it all down on paper. A masterpiece of futility, in fact.

The only reason you're *famous* is because you're still here and don't shut the heck up. Most people who have failed as badly as you have, despite being idiots, were somehow smarter than you and knew when to give it up. Your tenacity is impressive. There have been a million *hellrazors* in utopian history. Go back through the history books and you'll find I was one the first 10 ages or so, I just did it successfully.

Failed FSU artists are a dime a dozen, like yourself. One of em was even called "hellrazor"

I suppose then you're the most famous for staying at it the longest despite never doing what you seek out to do? Congrats? I mean even the forum folks have stopped making fun of anri. Tag, you're it. You're the new anri.
    #bartofspart just got #flogburnt

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums

Don't insult users

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Don't insult users
    If the truth is insulting, then the person insulted themselves.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    If the truth is insulting, then the person insulted themselves.
    Don't backseat mods.

@Mike.

Of those people I only know Proteus, Flogger, Elit and ASF. Of those 4 I've only seen 1 person (Proteus) achieve something during the time I've been playing. ASF tried to prov crown 2 ages ago and got farmed/outplayed by me. Flogger got outplayed by me. I'm definitely having fun, enjoying the game, and so does my KD. If I compare it to all the sourness of has-beens and try-beens that lurk in the top I count my blessings :)

Don't backseat mods.

@Mike.

Of those people I only know Proteus, Flogger, Elit and ASF. Of those 4 I've only seen 1 person (Proteus) achieve something during the time I've been playing. ASF tried to prov crown 2 ages ago and got farmed/outplayed by me. Flogger got outplayed by me. I'm definitely having fun, enjoying the game, and so does my KD. If I compare it to all the sourness of has-beens and try-beens that lurk in the top I count my blessings :)
    You mean that even after farming ASF you didnt manage to beat ASF ghetto in the charts? Much impressive.

Probably better being a has been than a never been though.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    You mean that even after farming ASF you didnt manage to beat ASF ghetto in the charts? Much impressive.

Probably better being a has been than a never been though.
    We did beat them in the charts. BB took prov land crown, we took prov NW crown :)

Thread Information