Page 46 of 81 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Thread: Evil Dragons...

Quote Originally Posted by Feint View Post
    Best solution: Stoner vs Dechauery
    Stoners have an open war invitation from us. They can war us any time they like
    Proud Monarch of #Debauchery
    Stick to Your Word!
    It's all about the logs
    Follow Your Dreams!
    Believe in Yourself!
    Let Your Spirit Guide You!

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by SillyRabbit View Post
    That would be epic. Heard that stoner got ex stripper players too.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Feint View Post
    That would be epic. Heard that stoner got ex stripper players too.
    cool..can they post news update here?

i want to follow!

something to look for in the future, though i think our next dance may already be spoken for.

Quote Originally Posted by silverfox View Post
    How exactly would you suggest I phrased the fact we were semi-active vs. Stoners, so as to keep them all happy? Should I just lie and say I spent 10 hours a day infront of my PC like the rest of the KD and we got outplayed by a far superior KD?

If you re-read my post you'd see that I never once gave any excuses as to why we lost vs. Stoners, they could be the best KD in the game and it would be irrelevant as I only commented on our individual activity not their skill.

All that's happened is you've read a piece of information about our activity and decided to interpret it as slagging Stoners off, when if anything it's slagging off ED.
    i think we parted ways on a pretty friendly and decent note, or am i wrong? your kd setup didnt benefit from the activity you guys were pulling off during the war with us, as you pointed out aswell. and altough we didnt like the fact that you waved us while we were going to war with FS, we could see your perspective even if we didnt agree with it. there is no need for bad blood, i personally am looking forward to warring you again next age maybe. but i expect you to bring your A game then ;)

regarding the strippers invitation: that sounds interresting :D. cant wait to discuss things over with kd :D
    ==~ Proud Stoner ~==

and i completely agree about the war chart. its just silly how it is now. a war vs a 0/4 ghetto who happened to accept your offer shouldnt be worth as much as a war against an established warring kd.
    ==~ Proud Stoner ~==

Quote Originally Posted by Anony View Post
    i think we parted ways on a pretty friendly and decent note, or am i wrong? your kd setup didnt benefit from the activity you guys were pulling off during the war with us, as you pointed out aswell. and altough we didnt like the fact that you waved us while we were going to war with FS, we could see your perspective even if we didnt agree with it. there is no need for bad blood, i personally am looking forward to warring you again next age maybe. but i expect you to bring your A game then ;)

regarding the strippers invitation: that sounds interresting :D. cant wait to discuss things over with kd :D
    invitation is from Debauchery

edit: so i guess Finkel is Einhorn
    Last edited by IrishHangover; 01-05-2013 at 15:33.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Anony View Post

There's no problem with Stoners from either myself or AFAIK anyone else in ED, just for some reason some people seem to think I'm slagging off Stoners but am not really sure why...

If I'm being honest I don't even know who hit who first or that we'd waved, I thought we were kinda just going to idle till end of age then I get a phone call in middle of work from some Swedish idiot , telling me we're in war.

Quote Originally Posted by silverfox View Post
    There's no problem with Stoners from either myself or AFAIK anyone else in ED, just for some reason some people seem to think I'm slagging off Stoners but am not really sure why...

If I'm being honest I don't even know who hit who first or that we'd waved, I thought we were kinda just going to idle till end of age then I get a phone call in middle of work from some Swedish idiot , telling me we're in war.
    You guys have swedish idiots too? Aren't they the worst?

if that offer still stands, we accept ;). contact our monarch for further discussion.

see ya on the battlefield.
    ==~ Proud Stoner ~==

Its funny they only won against ghetto kingdoms, and got thrashed by non-ghetto kingdoms.
    Go figure :D

Wow they have been silenced!!

EGO KILLER!

Crown farming ED trying to bring toughness back to utopia? Lol. Seriously, though, there seems to just be a need for more decent kds so gl.

the problem with kds like these guys and troll fags coming back is that they arent bringing back full kds with them, so the top either gets diluted or the kds already in place have to break up. its kind of a lose lose in this situation.
    What does 1337 mean?

LOL they are getting razed killed now :D

Guess all that acting like a prick tough guy act came back and bit them in the ass!

Well done Utopia Community!

Thread Information