Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: BB vs Nubs!

Sir Postalot
    There has been a recurring theme of people who didn't do anything prior to joining up with ASF/dorje and ata/zerocool and others who did nothing but fail prior but walk away with quite the ego

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    There has been a recurring theme of people who didn't do anything prior to joining up with ASF/dorje and ata/zerocool and others who did nothing but fail prior but walk away with quite the ego
    I guess proteus even failed after joining Elit and kygal right? Both kingdoms failed miserably and never crowned?

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by home.alone View Post
    Well apparently you are unaware of my hate towards BB & Emeriti. Its nearly the same. But you my friend have not mentally aged a bit in these last say 4-5 years?

Back then it was ASF, ATA, Zoot & Webmaster(i guess) on whose glory you rode on.
    Right now its Binar, Zerocool, Dorje & Universe.

You can neither be the numbers guy(apparently too bad for a gatekeeper of the bank) nor a good face. It was asf & ata who ran waves before with help from others and it is dorje and zerocool who do it.

You have been nothing apart from someone who uses peggybacking for success. And you fail at achieving that as well!
    Don't know why I even respond to trolls but you just listed a bunch of random kd members without even accurately portraying who does what or fills what role.

Wait lets throw out some more random names maybe something will stick - coss, hesus, LadyExci, IngeniuM, Deana.

Come talk to me when you achieve something other than trolling the forums. You should grow a pair and stop posting anonymously
    Last edited by Proteus; 07-06-2017 at 00:30.

Needs to get out more
    There's some cool people in both kingdoms. I should irc more, but I guess that time has passed.

I think Emeriti stole some of my food last week but I didn't check because it regenerates quickly. I'm not sure if it's a dwarf thing or an honor thing.

Dwarf heretics, huh? What do you do with elves? I'm still working on my Virtual Kingdom.

Updates would be welcome. Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    What do you do with elves?
    They are convenient when you are low on toilet paper.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Well back on topic. It's pretty much anyone's war at the moment. We figure it should become clear in another 48 hours who is actually the winner. We lost a prov because the damn Aussie was hunting kangaroo or some crap. But honestly we would rather lose the 70 acre provs and have them come out at 400 acres and be strong for war. Yes we do believe we will last that long. Like I said it's still anyone's war. I'm not to sure what their game plan is but it doesn't seem to be working. Our stray isn't working for us either though. I suppose we see who makes the first mistake.

Cj> nesta
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Enthusiast
    total off: 2.5mil (the u) / 2.7mil (bb)
    total def: 2.3mil (the u) / 2.5mil (bb)
    total armies : 262k (the u) / 315k (bb)
    total peasants : 181k (the u) / 254k (bb)

close one !
    The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must

Dementia - Old School - BeastBlood - BlameMod

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrystal Palace View Post
    Well back on topic. It's pretty much anyone's war at the moment. We figure it should become clear in another 48 hours who is actually the winner. We lost a prov because the damn Aussie was hunting kangaroo or some crap. But honestly we would rather lose the 70 acre provs and have them come out at 400 acres and be strong for war. Yes we do believe we will last that long. Like I said it's still anyone's war. I'm not to sure what their game plan is but it doesn't seem to be working. Our stray isn't working for us either though. I suppose we see who makes the first mistake.

Cj> nesta
    War is over lol Chrystal. Unless you have any plan on breaking those halfers, you're simply running lumps of land vs functional NW on top.

Um we breaking the halfers. Halfers were never a concern.

Looks like a fun war.
    And yeah The U are hitting those haflers this wave so I think Barts intel is wrong
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Quote Originally Posted by astron View Post
    total off: 2.5mil (the u) / 2.7mil (bb)
    total def: 2.3mil (the u) / 2.5mil (bb)
    total armies : 262k (the u) / 315k (bb)
    total peasants : 181k (the u) / 254k (bb)

close one !
    This is wrong. We have more fighting men's than that. However we aren't anon on the dryads so they losing tons of troops in ambushes and we have failed on ambushes on our end. Right now they are taking down the humans but have to focus pretty much everyone on one human at a time. I believe runes are coming in short supply. They are training ospecs like crazy where we are trying to get defenses up. It's still anyone's war. I think the next wave or two will decide things. On a brighter note gotti was shipped out to Vietnam today so I get to be in charge of some nubs. Usually when that happens we lose players because I'm a major butthole. So it could very well be PyroBloods to lose!! Not sure why Erv went to fight in Vietnam but he went on his own terms. Y'all ever watch Mash? He even tried to be a Klinger. I tell ya what! That man (gotti not klinger) has one hell of a set of legs. Those skirts he Skype is really made his booty pop!!

Meh, not as long as you are all spending time trying to hit down in dwarves you failed to chain properly with 80K DP its not.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrystal Palace View Post
    This is wrong. We have more fighting men's than that. However we aren't anon on the dryads so they losing tons of troops in ambushes and we have failed on ambushes on our end. Right now they are taking down the humans but have to focus pretty much everyone on one human at a time. I believe runes are coming in short supply. They are training ospecs like crazy where we are trying to get defenses up. It's still anyone's war. I think the next wave or two will decide things. On a brighter note gotti was shipped out to Vietnam today so I get to be in charge of some nubs. Usually when that happens we lose players because I'm a major butthole. So it could very well be PyroBloods to lose!! Not sure why Erv went to fight in Vietnam but he went on his own terms. Y'all ever watch Mash? He even tried to be a Klinger. I tell ya what! That man (gotti not klinger) has one hell of a set of legs. Those skirts he Skype is really made his booty pop!!
    TOOOOO Dead Provinces!!

three...

Not that it matters any more. Clearly we are just going to war the rest of this summer age as CP won't WD and it is impossible to whore anymore. So whatever, I am content to sit this war through.
    Last edited by Sheister; 07-06-2017 at 16:21.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    Looks like a fun war.
    And yeah The U are hitting those haflers this wave so I think Barts intel is wrong
    I just looked at KD-page :P

Thread Information