Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Most and least valuable crowns

Sir Postalot
    I haven't played in awhile, as you point out. I can still join any rando war kingdom and be like 33% to win any given age like I've done a few times before. I recall how you did when you were in said random war kd, though.

I'm just saying the one time I heard of something especially lame, like Bart using 2 kingdoms to purposely farm out to one another the first day OOP, I decided to tell ASF and Dorje. And within a few hours of them telling you, you managed to find a farm war in which you farmed more than 2 kingdoms purposely trying to farm to one another. I suppose that was completely legit though. Makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    I haven't played in awhile, as you point out. I can still join any rando war kingdom and be like 33% to win any given age like I've done a few times before. I recall how you did when you were in said random war kd, though.

I'm just saying the one time I heard of something especially lame, like Bart using 2 kingdoms to purposely farm out to one another the first day OOP, I decided to tell ASF and Dorje. And within a few hours of them telling you, you managed to find a farm war in which you farmed more than 2 kingdoms purposely trying to farm to one another. I suppose that was completely legit though. Makes sense.
    What if I told you that the outcome would have been the same no matter what you had told ASF and dorje? And ask the kd that asked us for a OOP war this age how it ended up for them.
    If we get that button or someone pushes ours its pretty much all over in 48hrs.
    I'd rather quit this game and not look back, than set up farm wars to get advantages over kds we beat anyways. I say again: you should stop projecting your Ex-kds tactics and sh1tplay over on my kd. Iam not the kd starting with 23 provs to bait ghettoes
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Sir Postalot
    So you are so good, Bart himself can control 2 kingdoms. Max explore each, and arrange a farmwar between those two and you can still out grow him legitly. Sounds about right.

So you are so good, Bart himself can control 2 kingdoms. Max explore each, and arrange a farmwar between those two and you can still out grow him legitly. Sounds about right.
    basicly yeah. The offer to join us for an age still stands
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    basicly yeah. The offer to join us for an age still stands
    Sounds legit. I never join the best kingdom on the server, well at least since age 5. I more get a kick out of how kingdoms like you and CR had to form with the 25 best guys you could find just to compete against me in whatever former war kingdom y'all used to mock like Pulse or Bio that I happened to be playing in at the time. Its more fun trying to embarrass goliath that way. The one age I did play in one of those super kingdoms myself we beat every abs kd by 50k in 3 straight wars. Its no challenge.

Been trying to get freakstyle to crown for a few ages, as obv that'd be another auto-crown.
    Last edited by flogger; 12-11-2017 at 23:13.

cool story bro
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Reminder that many in the community continue to question the legitimacy of most of MEGA's wars in age 71, and that ASF played there and was the go between between flogger and binar OOP age 72, when flogger is alleging that Binar and Emeriti used an arranged farm war...

Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    Reminder that many in the community continue to question the legitimacy of most of MEGA's wars in age 71, and that ASF played there and was the go between between flogger and binar OOP age 72, when flogger is alleging that Binar and Emeriti used an arranged farm war...
    Im not 100% sure if understood what you said there, but ive never played with ASF?
    If Iam not mistaken, flogger is reffering to the first age where offering war ingame was a thing. We simply spammed every kd on every island as they opened tickly until someone pushed. You can call it whatever you want, but it sure as heck wasnt arranged :P
    Last edited by Binar; 12-11-2017 at 23:20.
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by AquaSeaFoam View Post
    Steel, I don't think you know what happened based on your post.

Elit, You're right, I don't have any first hand knowledge of what happened with RBL and how you ended up forcing one of the first non-compete clauses on them. Everything I have been told was that they were not 'in' on any farming though. Also, I don't lead Emeriti currently; that's binar.
    Its was drixx propose. Our choice was to GB him or accept wath he want. We did second but now i think we shold have Gbed him for chart shape/cheating.
    Last edited by Elit; 13-11-2017 at 00:18.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

I don't know that I can agree with Emeriti being the best modern kingdom, not when they've lost OOP wars to warring kingdoms like Mythos/Stoners. After war, being a good 25% smaller than the top and have to get pitty CFs, then get farm wars from the likes of Crystal Palace. Having former KD mates in council chat and encouraging them to raze BB cow in their eow time and having to be GB'd for it.

I'm not saying BB is the best modern kingdom either, didn't they get removed from war due to a former kingdom mate intentionally giving them a button OOP?
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

I like to post
    the closest I come is to never bother answering elit when he wants CF's.
    Its was not me, i didn't send any msg to any TOP kingdom all age. I just asked my monarch from time to time if we have CF with KD x or Y. He told me: i have send msg to Emeriti 2 days ago and no answer. Its why i hope you can start answer to other kingdoms when you get in game msg.

Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    I don't know that I can agree with Emeriti being the best modern kingdom, not when they've lost OOP wars to warring kingdoms like Mythos/Stoners. After war, being a good 25% smaller than the top and have to get pitty CFs, then get farm wars from the likes of Crystal Palace. Having former KD mates in council chat and encouraging them to raze BB cow in their eow time and having to be GB'd for it.

I'm not saying BB is the best modern kingdom either, didn't they get removed from war due to a former kingdom mate intentionally giving them a button OOP?
    In short here is no best modern waring Kd atm.
    Its time for Simians to return!
    Last edited by Elit; 13-11-2017 at 00:30.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    All before my time

Emeriti after me and proteus (and several other) joined = best kd in modern era utopia
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Sir Postalot
    All before my time

Emeriti after me and proteus (and several other) joined = best kd in modern era utopia
    I think the point being you can throw any active player from a 1/4 WW ghetto to lead emeriti (not too far off from what you and proteus accomplished pre-abs days) to be dorje's monarch and they'd have a good chance of being the best kd in modern era utopia.

I think the point being you can throw any active player from a 1/4 WW ghetto to lead emeriti (not too far off from what you and proteus accomplished pre-abs days) to be dorje's monarch and they'd have a good chance of being the best kd in modern era utopia.
    yes thats kinda what Iam saying
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Sir Postalot
    though they'd need to be able to get their former ghetto to declare on them from time to time

Thread Information