Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
If it was in 6:18 interest they should have sent a CF early on and moved on and they actually might have gotten at least 1 war this age. .
6:18 are saying above that they did send a CF, but 2:20 didn't accept it (I think at that point, that was because the monarch of 2:20 didn't understand the purpose, as he thought hostilities were reset by war). I can't verify if that is true, but 2:20 haven't yet denied it. It seems to be the case, though, that 6:18 didn't send their CF until 22 April, which is some delay from the wave of 9 Feb. But noone has really shared enough info about what happened in between to make a judgement on that, IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by Madchess View Post
A point everyone seems to forget is that 6:18 when I had dealings with them a few years back, and also in this case it sounds like, are so afraid to lose wars that they wave way smaller kingdoms.
6:18 said above that when they waved 2:20, 2:20 were bigger in acres and 6:18 were only 200k bigger in nw.
Again, I haven't verified that myself.

As I've just made a few comments which are to some extent in favour of 6:18, I will add that I have no idea who they are and I have no connection with them (or 2:20).