Thread: Beast Blood VS Emeriti

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Strategy Moderator
    If the 'victims' truely feel they are being harassed, blocking them on wa is a simple solution equivalent to ignoring them on IRC. I don't know anything of what was sent to who, but if there is any real concern of ongoing harassment and not just Sheister posting for forum propaganda, then they should simply block him.

Korp, I think that BB would not have won with either of the strategies they outline and they had clearly lost with the one they chose. Their description of the hypothetical massacre strategy sounds nice but was not likely to work when you looked at the details of sendable offenses and defenses and the number of provinces they'd have needed to try and massacre.

I don't feel that saying "we could have chosen a different strategy and won in a longer age" is a valid excuse to not wd when the strat they did choose resulted in massive land and nw losing to the point it was clear they would be 50%'d in a longer war. That excuse is equivalent to saying "our plan was to not wd no matter how bad we were losing". They had full rights to choose that, but it won't buy any future good will when they were only in position to be able to play spoiler due to Emeriti's earlier good will.
    Last edited by AquaSeaFoam; 22-05-2017 at 19:04.

Thread Information