Thread: BB vs Nubs!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    You're an irrelevant noob, I never even talked to BB.

Also news flash, your beloved BB gave me 50k acres last age.
    Well apparently you are unaware of my hate towards BB & Emeriti. Its nearly the same. But you my friend have not mentally aged a bit in these last say 4-5 years?

Back then it was ASF, ATA, Zoot & Webmaster(i guess) on whose glory you rode on.
    Right now its Binar, Zerocool, Dorje & Universe.

You can neither be the numbers guy(apparently too bad for a gatekeeper of the bank) nor a good face. It was asf & ata who ran waves before with help from others and it is dorje and zerocool who do it.

You have been nothing apart from someone who uses peggybacking for success. And you fail at achieving that as well!

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by home.alone View Post
    Well apparently you are unaware of my hate towards BB & Emeriti. Its nearly the same. But you my friend have not mentally aged a bit in these last say 4-5 years?

Back then it was ASF, ATA, Zoot & Webmaster(i guess) on whose glory you rode on.
    Right now its Binar, Zerocool, Dorje & Universe.

You can neither be the numbers guy(apparently too bad for a gatekeeper of the bank) nor a good face. It was asf & ata who ran waves before with help from others and it is dorje and zerocool who do it.

You have been nothing apart from someone who uses peggybacking for success. And you fail at achieving that as well!
    Don't know why I even respond to trolls but you just listed a bunch of random kd members without even accurately portraying who does what or fills what role.

Wait lets throw out some more random names maybe something will stick - coss, hesus, LadyExci, IngeniuM, Deana.

Come talk to me when you achieve something other than trolling the forums. You should grow a pair and stop posting anonymously
    Last edited by Proteus; 07-06-2017 at 00:30.

Thread Information