Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Munk now part of uto or ?

Please stick to the topic folks.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Wew, no need to get personal fellas

Edit: middle-aged Irish men make great ninjas

Quote Originally Posted by Swagger View Post
    Since when the hell has this forum been for good ideas? You're posting here and your creation is the worst idea your parents ever made.
    Don't defend the idea, or propose something worth reading, just straight to personal attacks.

What is the point of proposing a change that would require 25 different pages to be loaded to observe a full KD's province intel? In a time where the MUGA emphasis is consistently on decreasing player workload (integrating munkbot spell display on Mystic and Throne pages, separate links for KD and province news, re-loading ops in the selector, and even discussions about mutli-casting) why would you think, for even a moment, that your proposal would fall under any category other than garbage?

How do you propose a KD make use of such a feature to coordinate efforts in war or hostile, compared to how they might use Stinger or Munkbot? Anything is not always better than nothing.
    Last edited by Pillz; 04-06-2017 at 17:41.

Administrator
    Wouldn't it be easier to integrate an intel site within the game itself? You can already click on provinces from the kd page, why not have that display all recent intel when you click on it instead of just land/nw/a motto that nobody uses?
    There is already an intel site built into the game. We do plan to improve it, but there are a few higher priorities.

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    Don't defend the idea, or propose something worth reading, just straight to personal attacks.
    You can't make this statement without your original comment making you a hypocrite.
    If you just started with this comment that actually has substance we could have skipped the standard utopian greeting we had of being dicks to each other.

You wouldn't need to load 25 different pages, there's already the "intel site" embeded within the game that gives very basic information. Clicking the province could show full raw data that you would pull from a sot/som/etc (so you could see elites sent out, info for ambush, info from sots that don't appear on the embedded section, etc). You could also make it collapsible so you wouldn't even have to load a new page.

You can't make this statement without your original comment making you a hypocrite.
    If you just started with this comment that actually has substance we could have skipped the standard utopian greeting we had of being dicks to each other.

You wouldn't need to load 25 different pages, there's already the "intel site" embeded within the game that gives very basic information. Clicking the province could show full raw data that you would pull from a sot/som/etc (so you could see elites sent out, info for ambush, info from sots that don't appear on the embedded section, etc). You could also make it collapsible so you wouldn't even have to load a new page.
    I said your proposal was garbage, not you. Thats not personal.

And your new suggestion is not the same as your previous one whatsoever, although the two are compatible.
    Original post is still garbage however.

I like to post

And your new suggestion is not the same as your previous one whatsoever, although the two are compatible.
    This post is garbage.

Postaholic

My original post was just a basic high level explanation of the idea of utilizing the kd page more for intel, I didn't flesh the idea out as this isn't a suggestions thread.
    My point is there's nothing that third party sites do that couldn't be relatively easily and seamlessly integrated into the core game. imo, priority should be focused on making the core game better, not making the game cater to more third party sites.
    Last edited by Swagger; 04-06-2017 at 19:14.

Banned
    munk I just want to say to you that I dont like your umunk site, and find it as gameplay degenerative, also I would like to say that you and your absalom trolls are low life people who destroyed ************.eu so you could earn more money on donations, you are a thief and when I take over the game from absalom trolls I will personaly ban you from utopia forever (you can go play absalomon GO instead)

Bishop, still as handsome and charismatic as we first met 10 years ago.
    The End of an Era

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Realest View Post
    Bishop, still as handsome and charismatic as we first met 10 years ago.
    When are you finally gonna play again? I got 2 spots, 1 for u 1 for Mansoor :)

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    When are you finally gonna play again? I got 2 spots, 1 for u 1 for Mansoor :)
    That is the most gay thing I have ever read on the forums. I don't share my *****es with Realest, only with Steel. I am a man of Misery now!

Quote Originally Posted by Mansoor View Post
    That is the most gay thing I have ever read on the forums. I don't share my *****es with Realest, only with Steel. I am a man of Misery now!

+100
    "Respect the one who defends his land with bravery;
    Honor the price he pays to fufill his duty."

-DonJuan, The Legendary KaMiKaZe King
    WhatsApp +16264286874 | SC2/D3 BattleNet: DonJuan5420 | PSN: DonJuan5420

Age 54: #1 Land KD (HaLL of Heroes)
    Age 54: #1 NW KD (HaLL of Heroes)

Age 81: #1 Honor KD (The Faery Circle)
    Age 81: #1 WW KD (The Faery Circle)
    The Tactical Technical Institute

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mansoor View Post
    Okay! >:D

I'll keep the spot a bit longer, you'll come round!

if i wanted to join a ghetto, I'd join the remnants of absalom, Bart
    The End of an Era

Thread Information