Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Support Casting is way too difficult

Enthusiast
    I fail 1/4 togs with 60% guilds. Anyways I don't have a problem casting on people, maybe I am just that good.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldhearted View Post
    I didn't play plad last age, all I can tell you is this age it's the person I am casting on guilds. For instance dark elf mystic both with same mod wpa. One has 15% guilds other has 5%. I can't cast **** on the 5% guild but the 15% I can cast on every single time. That's my experience anyways...
    So it's not actually in the changes and you are just purposely spreading misinformation based on anecdotal evidence?

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
    So it's not actually in the changes and you are just purposely spreading misinformation based on anecdotal evidence?
    I don't really care what you think, honestly. Fyi

Post Fiend
    My understanding was that WPA vs WPA dictates the chance of success, but both casting and receiving province guild % affect duration. I found some other forum posts about this a while ago but don't think it is specifically in the changes anywhere. I'll see if i can find the thread.

Administrator
    We've always stated and maintained that success rate is WPA v WPA, this has not changed just FYI.

I'll do a quick query of Paladins success rate (it's recorded separately in your History now!) and let you know tomorrow. I guarantee you were just unlucky, very very unlucky if it was actually 6x. If you only lost 6% mana then it was only 3x because Support Spells require 2% mana, not 1%.
    Please e-mail Utopia Support for any in-game related issues at UtopiaSupport@Utopia-Game.com

Account Deleted or Inactive? Click here!

Utopia Facebook Page <== Like us on Facebook and join the conversation!
    Follow us on Twitter @UtopiaClassic

Come join the MUGA Community on Discord: https://discord.gg/NZ4KywF

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidC View Post
    We've always stated and maintained that success rate is WPA v WPA, this has not changed just FYI.
    Thanks David

Enthusiast
    I don't really care what you think, honestly. Fyi
    Its not about what I think, it's about the facts. Stop spreading wrong information.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidC View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
    Its not about what I think, it's about the facts. Stop spreading wrong information.
    How can an experince be wrong? Did he claim that it was like that or did he like he wrote "thats MY EXPERINCE"?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    How can an experince be wrong? Did he claim that it was like that or did he like he wrote "thats MY EXPERINCE"?
    Yes, experince is wrong.
    -Nox-

Now playing a well prepared bacon rogue. Seasoned the little piggie with peper, thyme and rosemary. Put in the oven with potatoes under it so those get baked in the seasoned fat dripping down. Asparagus with cherrytomatoes, olives and basil on the side. Hmmmmmm.

546706 total books in Palem's superfun uhm hoi challenge.
    Made utopian faeries fly.
    Age 72 war win crown and honour crown.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Wut?

It's in last ages changes, it's guild based. I have tested over last two wars. I am a faery tact and have a easy time casting on 20% guilds on opposing person and can't land anything if they have 5% or lower. 10% is about 50/50, I yell at my dark elfs if they have low guilds and expect cs. But yeah it's guild based on whoever you are casting on.

support casting....... c o u c h? :X

Thread Information