Thread: Emeriti VS 7:15

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    I run my mouth regardless of where I am because that's what I do.

Surely you know this by now.

You're also not the only member of your KD.

I'm sure we'll be more than happy to fight you Jan1YR6 if Divinity and Barco end up warring, more likely you'll try to go wave spartans or stall war like you did to emeriti last age after you're losing.

Hell, if you want some gold to prep quicker and move that date up since you had to spend your money half training for emeriti and then sleepy, I'm sure I could convince people here to accommodate that too!
    So tell me whoever is of significance in my kd is saying to #2#4 to not fight you. Pretty much flogger said he doesn't much mind fighting upwards, neither do I. And history backs that up. We do fight upwards on more than one occasion. If you timed your cfs properly you shouldn't worry. Let things run their course.
    It's y5 we're halfway there only and you're counting your eggs in the basket already.
    PyroManiaCs Monarch #Pyromaniacs

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by 13nesta13 View Post
    So tell me whoever is of significance in my kd is saying to #2#4 to not fight you. Pretty much flogger said he doesn't much mind fighting upwards, neither do I. And history backs that up. We do fight upwards on more than one occasion. If you timed your cfs properly you shouldn't worry. Let things run their course.
    It's y5 we're halfway there only and you're counting your eggs in the basket already.
    I'm just bored and grumpy at the stagnant situation that happens every age as the KDs in competition dwindle and start looking at taking the easiest options instead of the best fights.

Arguing with Elit and Korp is always a good outlet.

I'm just bored and grumpy at the stagnant situation that happens every age as the KDs in competition dwindle and start looking at taking the easiest options instead of the best fights.

Arguing with Elit and Korp is always a good outlet.
    You're free to have your forum arguments with whoever you wish to keep you out of your boredom but don't spread spear lies. Last I checked the going rate for spear lies was 20k

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by 13nesta13 View Post
    You're free to have your forum arguments with whoever you wish to keep you out of your boredom but don't spread spear lies. Last I checked the going rate for spear lies was 20k
    Honestly not sure what a spear lie is, I assume it's a term in Singapore?

What if I spread axe lies instead?

Honestly not sure what a spear lie is, I assume it's a term in Singapore?

What if I spread axe lies instead?
    For a forum warrior like you in surprised you don't know who coined that. Lol and no that's not a singaporean term. It was used by elit and it was classic gold.

Pewpew even made a kd theme out of it and spear lies was one of said province names.

Thread Information