Thread: Explore cost in war

Explore cost in war

Is it intended to be 250% during war now instead of just 250 in EOWCF? Was surprised to see how cheap it is to explore during war.
    -- Freedom Valley - Cartoon Networth - Harsh Cheeses - HaLL of FORCE - The Fantastic Trollfags - Polar Bears - Simians - Pew Pew - RoO - Mango Unchained - RoO

Should be eowcf only afaik. I'll check.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Was eowcf originally but changed to war and eowcf. I've updated the age notes
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|

Sorry about the miscommunication here. This should be eowcf only and we will fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Sorry about the miscommunication here. This should be eowcf only and we will fix it.
    Thanks. Though we dont mind WSK feeding us their explore pool, it seems silly.
    -- Freedom Valley - Cartoon Networth - Harsh Cheeses - HaLL of FORCE - The Fantastic Trollfags - Polar Bears - Simians - Pew Pew - RoO - Mango Unchained - RoO

This is fixed. Thanks

Thread Information