Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: WSK vs CR

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Peetah View Post
    Something like 5.5k in hostile 5.4k in war. Seems decent enough early age. Reminds me of the tactical wd last age or two ages ago from emeriti vs wsk. Also up 10k and couldn't secure the win so took the acres and went.

Can be an interesting b2b!
    They had all the adv they could get this war (hostile mainlly). We will be better prep for the b2b... more fun to come :)
    Ty for round 1. And a surr is a surr.. we take the pride for it. Its not all about the land :)

Administrator
    Does someone want to write this up for the news section, especially if it looks like there will be a b2b? :)

e: not associated with either kd so there can be some strategy discussion without fears

Forum Fanatic
    Something like 5.5k in hostile 5.4k in war. Seems decent enough early age. Reminds me of the tactical wd last age or two ages ago from CR vs wsk. Also up 10k and couldn't secure the win so took the acres and went.

Edited for accuracy

Postaholic
    well i was just wondering but a round 2 makse sense, to me it look like 8:16 had it in the bag, i gusse wsk even without coss is hard nut.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    Edited for accuracy
    Wasnt there a tact wd in your oopish war too? Or am i remembering wrong

Edited for accuracy
    Wasn't Peetah in CR that age?

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by cRs View Post
    They had all the adv they could get this war (hostile mainlly). We will be better prep for the b2b... more fun to come :)
    Ty for round 1. And a surr is a surr.. we take the pride for it. Its not all about the land :)
    Really interested in how wsk preps for thst wall of dwarves. I feel like i called this scenario exactly 3 days ago :p

Try not to die out there Martjin! I heard green looks good on you.
    Hi petey! I miss u! In my defense: raife sat me for just a couple of hours and in those few hours, he managed to get me killed...

I made a wonderful new prov name to honour his deeds.

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffT View Post
    Does someone want to write this up for the news section, especially if it looks like there will be a b2b? :)

e: not associated with either kd so there can be some strategy discussion without fears
    What happened to Benjamin?

Be an interesting b2b
    Last edited by Ovenmitt; 05-06-2017 at 22:24.
    -- Freedom Valley - Cartoon Networth - Harsh Cheeses - HaLL of FORCE - The Fantastic Trollfags - Polar Bears - Simians - Pew Pew - RoO - Mango Unchained - RoO

Congrats wsk, the second win will be even easier :)
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Enthusiast
    Hey bro it's been a while. I think we switched places, I retired and am going to slacking and you are quest4crown
    You'll be back soon enough!

Enthusiast
    Something like 5.5k in hostile 5.4k in war. Seems decent enough early age. Reminds me of the tactical wd last age or two ages ago from emeriti vs wsk. Also up 10k and couldn't secure the win so took the acres and went.

At that time the explore costs were 5x in eowcf. I guess they aint this age?

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by home.alone View Post
    At that time the explore costs were 5x in eowcf. I guess they aint this age?
    No as posted in the final changes explore costs are 250% instead of the 500% that used to be.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Martijn View Post
    Hi petey! I miss u! In my defense: raife sat me for just a couple of hours and in those few hours, he managed to get me killed...

I made a wonderful new prov name to honour his deeds.
    Such honors for raife! He got kzagl also killed? Always blame someone else!! :))

Thread Information