Page 74 of 75 FirstFirst ... 246472737475 LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 1118

Thread: BIO vs ghettocats

Quote Originally Posted by baka View Post
    Wrong.

Inso did not raze or touch Cats after the war ended (If they robbed or done anything otherwise, I would not have known)

Why do I know this? Because I had told them not to or I'll raze them as well.

If EJ wanted to even it to a 2v2, they should've razed us when we were razing in to your war with Inso.
    Hahaha, look at that person stating facts although he/she wasnt even there. I guess cats would call THAT a silly behavior :D
    Last edited by XanaX; 25-07-2012 at 16:05. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by XanaX View Post
    Hahaha, look at that person stating facts although he/she wasnt even there. I guess cats would call THAT a silly behavior :D
    stop cat-trolling!
    back to the cave with you sillnax!

Sir Postalot
    As annoying as it was last age to have in-game messages rebuked, I found both gualdrin and elurin reasonable when talking to them on IRC. No one likes a 2 on 1 or 3 on 2 or whatever it is, so I certainly do apologize to the cats players for not putting a little more effort in to touch base with the cats leaders on IRC to avoid this whole messy silliness to start from the first place.

Ya'll fought well throughout it and I imagine had a good bit of fun along the way, so hopefully not too much hard feelings.

A good and a big man u are flogger!

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    As annoying as it was last age to have in-game messages rebuked, I found both gualdrin and elurin reasonable when talking to them on IRC. No one likes a 2 on 1 or 3 on 2 or whatever it is, so I certainly do apologize to the cats players for not putting a little more effort in to touch base with the cats leaders on IRC to avoid this whole messy silliness to start from the first place.

Ya'll fought well throughout it and I imagine had a good bit of fun along the way, so hopefully not too much hard feelings.
    Thanks for the apology Flogger!

Hope we can avoid this out of proportion stuff in the future and maybe have a nice fair 1 on 1 fight if we found each other at similar size :)

Cya next age and best of luck with Pulse!

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Took 74 pages for BiO to admit they were wrong.

hmm...

edit:
    74 pages
    multiple razekills
    a couple gangbangs

I didn't even realize, this thread destroyed the replies record of a user thread by 400 posts, and even beat the anti-cheat system comments thread by 300.
    S E C R E T S

Post Fiend
    What can I say, Utopians love their drama.

R.I.P. DN.
    R.I.P. Secrets
    R.I.P. Ghetto Cats.
    I'm seeing a disheartening trend here. O_o

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Took 74 pages for BiO to admit they were wrong.

hmm...

edit:
    74 pages
    multiple razekills
    a couple gangbangs
    Palem it didnt take 74 pages for BIO to admit they were wrong. It took 74 pages for our kingoms to finaly be able to see things from each others point of view, its a hard thing to do when your kingdoms are hellbent on RKing one another...

I appreciate the apology Flogger and I wish you all the best with PULSE next age. Hope you guys go FSU instead of NAP&Dice so there is a chance for us to have a good scrap next age as well!
    A tiger doesn't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeFiwYQtGp0

Any and all opinions I express are mine and mine alone and are not a reflection upon my kingdoms way of thinking

Enthusiast
    omg, sillolution!

Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post

You apology is most welcome, although we also regret it had to come to this mess before reason could prevail :).

Also note how baka and flogger are using words like silliness and silly now. THEY ARE INFECTED :D

Regular
    soon they will be playing war forum games too?

:D
    silldy

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Evillone View Post
    Palem it didnt take 74 pages for BIO to admit they were wrong. It took 74 pages for our kingoms to finaly be able to see things from each others point of view, its a hard thing to do when your kingdoms are hellbent on RKing one another...
    You should admit i made a lot to teach you peaceful ;)
    Its good when all end good.

Quote Originally Posted by DHaran View Post
    I didn't even realize, this thread destroyed the replies record of a user thread by 400 posts, and even beat the anti-cheat system comments thread by 300.
    This was a plot to break the records.. you still don't realize that? :(

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by prot View Post
    This was a plot to break the records.. you still don't realize that? :(
    Actualy this all started because Elurin likes to spend his weekends picking up on Japanese girls at the spa. Baka believes that Japanese men should get first dibs on all Japanese spa girls see? Elurin did not recognize/respect Baka's dibs & such disrespect could not be ignored. In the end we had to slug it out to defend our monarchs right to keep his international pimp game tight but it's worth it as long as we can keep vulturing his overflow.
    A tiger doesn't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeFiwYQtGp0

Any and all opinions I express are mine and mine alone and are not a reflection upon my kingdoms way of thinking

Thread Information