Thread: Guilds war bug

Sir Postalot

Guilds war bug

There seems to be guilds war bug where when you get hit or chained in war it disproportionately affects (takes away) guilds but not other buildings. Obviously this is hugely disadvantageous to races like dwarf that use quickfeet, have a low elite value so use anon, etc.

Have confirmed from multiple people in my kingdom this is the case, and I'm warring another dwarf kingdom that's relatively known and should be able to confirm this antecdotal evidence (as I don't play dwarf myself)

But it seems unusual that someone who previously had 10%+ guilds, loses less than half their land and now has 2.2 % guilds. Have heard this complaint from many of my kingdommates over the past four days, and I wouldn't waste your time without something legitimate.

Guilds aren't special. They stay/go the same as any other building.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Guilds aren't special. They stay/go the same as any other building.
    This is incorrect. There's no logical reason why at any point in a war, you should have 0 of one building and a large percent of another building when you started and built approximately the same amount, and were not deeply chained.

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    This is incorrect. There's no logical reason why at any point in a war, you should have 0 of one building and a large percent of another building when you started and built approximately the same amount, and were not deeply chained.
    Its a random issue that pops up now and again. For example, last age i lost farms first when i was sitting orcs in my kd (no reason i should go from 100 farms to 2 farms when i drop from 1000 acres to 500 acres). Just deal with it and move on, wont happen every war, i've tried to track it on my own prov over the past few ages and its not a consistent issue.

Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    Working as intended.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Thread Information