Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Average Relative Opponent 208%

Enthusiast
    LOL 25% is master stroke :D

Postaholic
    Seem like robin playing the wrong card? just to reinforce, I playing in neither kingdoms. I am like stratocastle now. Floating around . Poking my nose into other ppl affairs

You'll have to excuse me for saying this but you are nothing like stratocastle.

Makes me wonder though; why on Earth does anyone want me in their KD, oh well.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Needs to get out more
    I'm sure JusticeLeague knows what he meant. He's a formidable leader; not something I can say for myself.

And you're active and unafraid, Matija. That's key to Utopia at it's best.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Enthusiast
    Stop assuming, reasuming and twisting everything. The diplo failed so it lead to war... easy as that. Here is the talk word by word how it happened(read it from bottom). Ty and Happy New Year.

> The Wise King lol of Good Santa is drunk (7) said: > >

January 21 of YR2
    8 acres of land have disappeared from our control!
    January 21 of YR2
    6 acres of land have disappeared from our control!
    January 21 of YR2
    6 acres of land have disappeared from our control!
    January 21 of YR2
    8 acres of land have disappeared from our control!

And the deal is off.. good luck have fun.

> > > Lord Robin the Skeptic of UberRobin (0) said: > > > > > > > > I have to consult and will let you know our final decision within the hour. We still have time before the armies that can ambush arrive back home.

> The Wise King lol of Good Santa is drunk (4) said: > > > > > >
    You stole like 3-4 mil gc so far.. not to ount what u destroyed. 409 acres are nothing comparing to that. U can steal what u can untill we do the ambushes... dont push it, its thr best deal u can get.

> > > > > > > Lord Robin the Skeptic of UberRobin (0) said: > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > I don't think your proposal is satisfying especially since you are ahead in the acre exchange by 409 acres. I'm not sure how much GC you are proposing per ambush as well..

> The Wise King lol of Good Santa is drunk () said: > > > > > > > > > >
    Ok, yr 10 and 72h - however we wanna ambush ur last 4 hits for this. U can keep stealing money - no other ops/hits from eqch side. Only yhe bushes then cf till yr 10 with notice ok?

> > > > > > > > > > > Lord Robin the Skeptic of UberRobin (6) said: > > > > > > > > > > > > Okay we can agree to year 10 if the 72h notice (cant be given into hostile/war) is included.

> The Wise King lol of Good Santa is drunk (4) said: > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
    Its abit to large for us. Lets do it yr 10

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Lord Robin the Skeptic of UberRobin (0) said: > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
    Hi!

Things seems to have gone overboard, I agree. I'm just curious about one thing. Why did you give us ops? I'm sure you noticed we don't retal single hits since we saw you in our news for the last 2 days.

June 12 of YR1 > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Bad Santa is Orc () invaded Robin ate harambe (0) and captured 47 acres of land. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

July 22 of YR1 > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > An unknown province from Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas (4) invaded UberRobin (0) and captured 105 acres of land.

I'm pretty sure all of this could have been avoided if you stuck to 1 hit per day. We would have msged you about eventually though but I'm sure hostilities such as these wouldn't have taken place. Afterall we only started retalling after you gave UF.

Now about what we can do.

We also can do razes and massacres on your faeries and bigger provinces but is there any point to escalate? It's early in the age and I think you have some goals although I may be wrong. I admit we also have some goals at this stage so we are inclined towards achieving a peaceful solution.

I'll start with a proposal: year 13 CF with a 72h notice that cannot be served into hostile/war.

What do you think?

> The Wise King lol of Good Santa is drunk (x:x) said: > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Can we end this nosense before it escaladates to much? We can and we will start massing all ur faeeryes and raze kill ur hitters...

Scribe
    looks like WSK needs to read Octo's guide to whoring or something, if their intent was to go for growth that is.

No, this is coss style to a T.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Scribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    No, this is coss style to a T.
    :O I'm telling!

Regular
    well, im confused.

If this is such a good situation for Coss and WSK, why are they *****ing so much? XD oh... sorry, i just went to the rankings page and saw the difference in acre with the crown. pff

Coss, u got played, fell in a trap and well have to either wd at min time to a kingdom with 4 times less acres OR stay in war for 7 days straight.

and ALL of this because u didnt accept a CF without an acre charge.

Seriously, u can vomit all the bs u want, but u are not convincing. at the end of day, we will see what happens.

if u wd at min time, it means u are full of shiitt, and if u dont, ull lose crown. simple as that.

but stop crying me a river coss, and stop talking in the name of wsk. u are a nooblet quitter non panda that was asked to join wsk to teach them how to crown... surprise ur decision making skills has cost them the crown

zorrrrrrrryyy

Don't tell papa coss, he'll beat me again!

Why are people saying wsk can't gain from this? You know how war stance works right? They're gaining non whoreable acres right now and can pump on bigs. Still is smart move to wd since no ww bonus anyways.

Regular
    well they aint gaining acres at all, losing 2 full days to their competition... and that is if they wd, meanwhile we pawn them.

the smart move for them is to wd if they want to crown, but will they? according to what they say, they are enjoying this!

the point is, being locked up in war locks them up, their pump and acre growth will always be lower than their competition, just check the rankings

They have a lot more acres with incoming armies and more important acres. Others aren't getting free cow acres. And they're still pumping non core.

Still agree wd once they get the acres funneled up to their top. Then rewhore core and profit.

Regular
    i love it when people say they dont play in either of the kingdom just to increase the vailidty of their position XDDD not sure why u people at wsk are so paranoid if things are going so well!

how many acres have ur core obtained so far? can u compare them to the acres of ur competition at this current moment? cause i can XD not looking great

its easy

if this benefits wsk, u will stay for 7 days
    if u are full of ****, u will wd

lets see what happens

It benefits them for 48 hours. Then depending on their CF times, they'll need to farm their bottom core up. And it's huge profit for upper core and cows. You've already given each cow 200+ acres not including incoming? Basing this off umunk ofc .donate

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    You'll have to excuse me for saying this but you are nothing like stratocastle.

Makes me wonder though; why on Earth does anyone want me in their KD, oh well.
    Lol. Which kingdom? You referring to FS or BB ? Anyway I guess you should be busy now. Spartan now hostile with a kingdom much smaller as well. Guess it may end up like wsk. Good luck in your war

Thread Information