Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sleeper kingdom for Age 53: Inzzolence

Sleeper kingdom for Age 53: Inzzolence

So recently I'm hearing on the grapevine that Inzzolence is poised to make a push for the Age 53 crown. I have it on reliable sources that they've finalized the acquisition of Godly and are in negotiations with a few other big names, including the bearer of 11 crowns, phiwha. It would almost be unfair if they could secure the services of that winning legend.

Currently farming renowned absalom kingdom, Sanctuary, they are indeed making a solid case that they belong in the top ranks. Led by the dynamic duo of Wannes and Twisty, both of whom bring a myriad of skills and talent to the table, you have to wonder if this is the time for this kingdom to rise.

Will Rage become the 4th kingdom to crown back to back? Can they stand up to the emergence of kingdoms like Inzzolence? Only time will tell.
    The End of an Era

Update: they've nabbed a few more winning talent - a couple of ambitious fellows from my kingdom. This includes boy wonder octobrev, and trollfag extraordinaire, gergoth. Players of their calibre do not grow on trees and they only add to an already stacked roster. I also believe kN is onboard, and we all know she is the key ingredient of any winning kingdom. Check Pantheon as the most recent example.

I think the server is officially on notice. We've finally seen the emergence of a true contender - Beware of Inzzolence.
    The End of an Era

by themselves? no chance.
    Icy 4 8

Sir Postalot
    Add to it a couple more of Pulse's finest.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Realest View Post
    So recently I'm hearing on the grapevine that Inzzolence is poised to make a push for the Age 53 crown. I have it on reliable sources that they've finalized the acquisition of Godly and are in negotiations with a few other big names, including the bearer of 11 crowns, phiwha. It would almost be unfair if they could secure the services of that winning legend.

Currently farming renowned absalom kingdom, Sanctuary, they are indeed making a solid case that they belong in the top ranks. Led by the dynamic duo of Wannes and Twisty, both of whom bring a myriad of skills and talent to the table, you have to wonder if this is the time for this kingdom to rise.

Will Rage become the 4th kingdom to crown back to back? Can they stand up to the emergence of kingdoms like Inzzolence? Only time will tell.
    For once, I thought Realest was finally able to focus on other things instead of praising himself. It looked exciting - he painted next age dramatically - and it piqued my interest (slightly, in an idle moment) in the top tiers of the game.

Update: they've nabbed a few more winning talent - a couple of ambitious fellows from my kingdom. This includes boy wonder octobrev, and trollfag extraordinaire, gergoth. Players of their calibre do not grow on trees and they only add to an already stacked roster. I also believe kN is onboard, and we all know she is the key ingredient of any winning kingdom. Check Pantheon as the most recent example.

I think the server is officially on notice. We've finally seen the emergence of a true contender - Beware of Inzzolence.
    But then his 2nd post had to glamourise his cronies and hangers-on. Yes it's interesting to look at the top standings of the game sometimes, but for the vast majority of players who keep this game alive, it's just distant happenings. For example, I don't think I have the barest clue who's the "bestest player", "of all time", "most in demand" etc ad nauseam, even after reading the forum since about the middle of last year. So far, my biggest take-away is: "There're a bunch of guys with inflated egos obsessing over being (the best, not the only) kings of a hill of 7000 people." (Just look at some of those signatures - gosh.)

And I'm getting rather tired of always hearing the crows of cockerels, and even though the trumpet is one of my favourite instruments, it's starting to sound brash and shrill. Serve the song, and give the other instruments some space. The music will be better. In other words - do us all a favour, Realest, and restrain yourself and your cronies - ok? I think you do have interesting things to say, when you're not (oh no, not) again patting yourself on the back.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Led by the dynamic duo of Wannes and Twisty, both of whom bring a myriad of skills and talent to the table
    If I wanted to win, you think I need a clown like Wannes to recruit for me, lol?
    Flip flop opinions much?

shhh palem, you're stealing the limelight from Inzz. This isn't about me like aremarf is saying.
    The End of an Era

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Apologies all round...

back on topic then

so for sure we know they have

2 solid hyperactive leaders
    kn
    Godly
    2 tollfags
    2 pulsers

**** that's already 1/3 a kd.
    The End of an Era

Post Fiend
    Only two pulsers? Get your facts right.

Is more pulse a good thing?
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

The list is what we know for sure based on Realest and Flogger's testimony. Feel free to add to this information.
    The End of an Era

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Flip flop opinions much?
    lol maybe search more posts and find more flip flop ;-)
    I am to lazy for it. GO Palem!
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

So, wave #1 and its like 99% sure its this KD. That should slow em down just enough to let Absalom get a head-start ;-).
    Am i right? lol
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

you're losing it, i don't find it entertaining at all

Thread Information