Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: 7:15 Suicide Squad

Veteran
    Sheister - you glossed over my points, which confirms your FSU attitude - which you'll notice I said is fine. FSU, idc, it's just a game. What DOES bother me is the accusations of foul play, as I'm a long time warring-tier level monarch and, as you no doubt have been on the receiving end of and know quite well, **** sticks, even when it's nonsense. This environment also elevates gossip and drama over proof and truth, and I feel forced to fight this already-lost battle to defend my KD and the guys I play with, cos they're ****ing cool dudes who just wanna fight good wars and don't want anything to do with the dramatics.
    Josh; leader of a lovable band of misfits, Pinoys, and probable virgins.

My Raging Clue

*If a Utopian falls in the woods, and no-one is around to see him...was he still bottom-feeding?

Regular
    Clearly not all of them, otherwise no one would have tried to steal gc :d

Quote Originally Posted by s0830887 View Post
    Sheister - you glossed over my points, which confirms your FSU attitude - which you'll notice I said is fine. FSU, idc, it's just a game. What DOES bother me is the accusations of foul play, as I'm a long time warring-tier level monarch and, as you no doubt have been on the receiving end of and know quite well, **** sticks, even when it's nonsense. This environment also elevates gossip and drama over proof and truth, and I feel forced to fight this already-lost battle to defend my KD and the guys I play with, cos they're ****ing cool dudes who just wanna fight good wars and don't want anything to do with the dramatics.
    I used to lead a war KD and have been in the situation you say you are in.

IMHO, the solution you seek is to work out what you give to Mansoor's kingdom so it ends quickly. (Slinging barbs is useless for you, though cathartically satisfying to be sure) Find another war, grow. At this point Mansoor is probably fat and he will get waved by one of the chicken KD's who only wave fat kingdoms. When he loses that, you should be bigger and then you come back on him.

I fondly remember disbanding BiO over just such a situation several ages ago.

GL!
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Say whatever you want, Mansoor. Every word you have spoken to us this age has been toxic. Every thing you have done you've conventiently found some excuse for. You're so deep in the way you play that you can't even see it anymore. There is no conversation to be had with the self-righteous and the unreflective. You will not get a war from us - we'll just hunker down, go afk, and do whatever - idc. We have nothing to lose and nothing to gain.
    Fight back and bring SS flag up!!! We will survive!!!

This thread needs more taylor swift

Reading this back I'm on the fence now. I was just going by the fact my KD had CF with 7:15, they like several other KDs waved into out hostile then CFed (what's funny though they broke it during a war of ours) and what I've read here. In their defense I'm not even sure that's what happened, first of all I don't know what sort of diplomacy was done because I wasn't monarch at the time (doesn't excuse them though, just because someone might not know about all the intricate deals people make within this game does not mean 7:15 has to abuse that fact). More importantly, it's a jungle out there, we have been learn waved and waves of one KD overlapping waves from other KDs pretty much all our oow time since I got here so who hit us when, I'm holding the whole server responsible and the way the game is played at the moment, this whole tier has no rules basically, none that I would hold a single KD accountable for. I will try to figure out a way to survive this jungle, not declaring war on the server, yet :)
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

As josh mentioned we have had a lot of problems with 2:1 this age. It started a month or so ago when we had an agreed war with CoL. Mansoor messaged me asking for war, which I declined saying we had a war with CoL planned and we're prepping for, and I even gave him date it was to start. He said that was cool, and good luck, then promptly stole all our GC we had stockpiled for prosp. Whatever, dinks will be dinks

Less than 24 hours before our start date, low and behold, 2:1 waved us for land, knowing we had a deal with CoL and when start date was. We again said we weren't going to war, and had to back out against CoL since we got hit with armies in, PF, BG, the whole ball game.

So we asked for CF, which 2:1 was gracious enough to grant, only after doing another full learn wave for "wasting there time"

This time war was agreed to at 53k acres with them. And March 21 start date. We started dragon, as most kds will do to dump GC in and have it payed for war start so you're not sitting on 11m GC for days, and get plundered. And we get a message, "to no dragons till war start CANCEL that ****" and yes one province did steal again about 2 mill. To which they responded with.... guess what!! Stealing our GC! So fair is fair.

Then they grew beyond the 53k, to about 54.6 or something, which we were still like, maybe they will get a landdrop on whatever province they want. Nope, just wanted to wave us anyways, and accuse us of bull****.

So whatever, we aren't going to war you, try to quit being dinks for the age, give us CF and move along.

Why do people think that having a agreed war is some sort of magical protection from everyone else?

It's not, but when you talk to another kingdom, 9/10 times you respect it, not act like you do and then screw that KD over for no reason or provocation.

So negotiate the CF.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Forum Addict
    7:15 is my KD. I am surprised to see this on here, and also disappointed as usual to see people talking about things they've heard through Uto Chinese whispers as though they know it to be first hand truth.

As far as I know, no-one from my KD has been stealing from eowcf. Who does that? The losses alone make it worthless. I have never received a PM about oow steals from a single prov this age, so while I can't prove it didn't happen (when you have 25 players how can you possible know every action they take every second of the game?) it seems strange to me that you could claim my kd is stealing through war stance in an endemic fashion, but also no-one has ever messaged me to complain or mention it. Does that seem at odds?

As far as 2:1 - Mansoor ****played us hard earlier in the age, telling us he would let us prep and then stealing all our gc and waving us repeatedly when he knew we had war lined up vs CoL.

We tried to organise a proper war vs them this time instead of razing into their wars or something, and we had set a date. Firstly, 2:1 went above the acre cap right away. Take from that what you will. It is true that one of our provinces stole from them - approx 2mil gc - which LS was messaged about and as far as I was aware that was resolved via pm. I would like to point out that we ofrered them a pre-war cf to avoid stuff like this, but they declined it. I would also ask where the gc came from - how does a 3k acre avian stack 11mil GC in 24hrs? I would like to know who funded them, as no doubt there seems a deal was in place.

Sheister - you and I don't know each other, but if we did you would know I am absolutely reasonable and I think I generally have a decent rep as being easy to work with. For you to be sabre-rattling over info coming from tertiary sources (which people learn at high school level is completely unreliable for a variety of reasons) is pretty juvenile, and speaks to a desire to FSU. If you wanna FSU, that's fine, but don't wrap it up and present it as this legit and noble cause.

2:1 - you ****ed us once, and you ****ed us twice. Your short term focus has cost you this war, and we will never have conflict with you. Had you been more reasonable and avoided prematurely ejaculating all over us, we could have had a fight which you almost certainly would have won, given all your GC funding, your failure to adhere to acre caps, and the rest. I look forward to you telling me all about why I'm wrong and why you're justified doing what you're doing over and over and I look forward to everyone accusing me of crying and reminding me that "there's no rule against deal breaking". Well, they're right. There's also no rule about pulling out of a war vs an opponent who repeatedly proves they cannot be trusted.
    First of all, whoever creates this thread is not from BeatBox.

Second, why the bloody hell are you whining you infidel? You started all this nonsense. I am a cery important man irl and sometimes cery busy. Utopia comes second. When you offered CF i was first sleeping then on business trip. But when you agree war you dont have to ingame cf. we agree to war a certain date. But you started a dragon, we didnt as we usually dont so we messaged cancel it and you said it wasnt mentioned in any agreement. Ok fine we will let that slide.

Then you take back CF and start to steal from out stock. We asked again wtf you doing we have agreed war, but no answer as far as i know as it wasnt part of any agreement. Ok, fine i will let that slide to.

But then you continue, my arabic blood then boils. You just kept on going and going. So we felt we need to make a stand here.

We wave you but hey nowhere in our agreement did you say no attacks allowed before the date as this was you way of interprating stuff. And now you cry? We know we would beaten you in war easily but we rather teach you some manners. You put yourself in this mess. And technically if you dont send us war proposal on date agreed then you are dealbreakers and ****players.

And all the crap you guys posting about the first encounter between us, you ran then and running now. Suicide squad, more like chicken squad. Last time you hide behind agreed war, i told you i wanted locations so i could ask and you didnt give me anything. And wtf your co monarch saying, no war date was given to ys, i read all my old messages, more lies from you. Also you stealing from eowcf, your steward confessed ingame that you did it. And after that wave you still had no war.

I hope this teaches you to be neutral before war and not do shady stuff like this and cry about it later. Let it be a lesson from me, but lessons from me never comes cheap.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Why do people think that having a agreed war is some sort of magical protection from everyone else?
    Its not protection, but an offer of transparency. This is our plan, this is when its going to happen. What the other people do with this information shows their character.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by VanCanto View Post
    As josh mentioned we have had a lot of problems with 2:1 this age. It started a month or so ago when we had an agreed war with CoL. Mansoor messaged me asking for war, which I declined saying we had a war with CoL planned and we're prepping for, and I even gave him date it was to start. He said that was cool, and good luck, then promptly stole all our GC we had stockpiled for prosp. Whatever, dinks will be dinks

Less than 24 hours before our start date, low and behold, 2:1 waved us for land, knowing we had a deal with CoL and when start date was. We again said we weren't going to war, and had to back out against CoL since we got hit with armies in, PF, BG, the whole ball game.

So we asked for CF, which 2:1 was gracious enough to grant, only after doing another full learn wave for "wasting there time"

This time war was agreed to at 53k acres with them. And March 21 start date. We started dragon, as most kds will do to dump GC in and have it payed for war start so you're not sitting on 11m GC for days, and get plundered. And we get a message, "to no dragons till war start CANCEL that ****" and yes one province did steal again about 2 mill. To which they responded with.... guess what!! Stealing our GC! So fair is fair.

Then they grew beyond the 53k, to about 54.6 or something, which we were still like, maybe they will get a landdrop on whatever province they want. Nope, just wanted to wave us anyways, and accuse us of bull****.

So whatever, we aren't going to war you, try to quit being dinks for the age, give us CF and move along.
    Again Lies. Please show me ingame message where you told me when war would start? I was the one asking for details as i have been screwed over before where people say we have agreed war but just want to pump in peace. I asked which kd and where they located at and you gave me nothing Jon Snow! So stop this drama bull**** you chicken ****squad!

I like to post
    For all those warring tier KDs crying here asking for sympathy --> either be silent or PM me if you really want to do something about it. I have quite the ideas on how to make things stop but it all starts with a willingness to forego short-term goals in the service of long-term game enjoyment.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    I have quite the ideas on how to make things stop but it all starts with a willingness to forego short-term goals in the service of long-term game enjoyment.
    So there is no chance of this ever happening, haha

Thread Information