Thread: Looking for whoring kd

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Addict
    Not so easy these days. I moved to Korea, sent money to Sweden. They bloody froze my money. Asked my colleagues if anything similar happened to them and they said no, we don't have an arab name. Took my bloody hours and face to face meeting until I got my money unfrozen. Not every muslim is an extremist Prot.

If it was me writing something like that I would have gotten banned but no no, Prot is white so he can say whatever he wants!

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Mansoor View Post
    Not so easy these days. I moved to Korea, sent money to Sweden. They bloody froze my money. Asked my colleagues if anything similar happened to them and they said no, we don't have an arab name. Took my bloody hours and face to face meeting until I got my money unfrozen. Not every muslim is an extremist Prot.

If it was me writing something like that I would have gotten banned but no no, Prot is white so he can say whatever he wants!
    I dont get banned Mansoor, its just you. Utopias most hated muslim. :(

Quote Originally Posted by Mansoor View Post

I doubt you've gotten banned a lot! You'll probably be banned less nowadays :P

Thread Information