Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: @gojete

@gojete

I promise that when we have a space open up in my kingdom I will offer you first refusal.

(That's the kingdom I'm in decides that I no longer deserve to be king after this.)

All you have to do is to be able to attack twice a day in war. We will show you good strategies that will work without excessive homes, that are sustainable.
    all the master (can I change this back yet bishop)

Quote Originally Posted by gojete View Post
    Most of the free time I used was to write crap here in the forums.

lol lol lol
    No dont get me wrong look

most kingdoms have a variety of players, that goes between ppl who only log in once, some twice, some log in 100 times a day.

In many ghettos, the environment is very frustrated. Players think that they lose wars because not everyone logs in aat leats twice day or are active.

when in a kingdom, which is most ghettos , there are a few active players that are good, they get frustrated when 30% of the kd is semi inactive, and believe that everyone has to be active to win wars.

This is very wrong. What i have been trying to achieve in my monarchies, is to create kingdoms , that are able towar and win, with a very diverse variety of players.

That there is no need for a kingdom to have all players active in a war.

AFter testing strategies in this ages, i have properly made strategies in war, that enable ppl to win wars and have fun even withouth being very active.

The problem remains, that people depend on a strong monarch to lead the kingdom.

I always wanted to create a kingdom , that doesnt depend on the monarch, a kingdom that is self ruling ,and that whether the monarch is very active or not , the kingdom as a whole knows how to fight and win a war.

I think the problem is that most ppl have been taught , since very little, to depend on leaders.

If there was a way that people stopped depending on others telling them what to do, things would be much better i think .
    - Get the best out of your gameplay, go 45% homes minimum .
    -Successfully tested over 13 war wins in a row and many that number of non war conflicts .
    7 out f 7 war wins age 50 guarantees.
    High homes = good

Enthusiast
    Hmm...I wonder how the Articles of Confederation worked out?

Back to the topic:

Have you ever thought that it might be the other way around? In spite of not having every player active, a kd can win wars. That is not indicative in itself of a successful strategy. That usually means: the other kd was equally or more so inactive, or someone else was doing more than their fair share. Occasionally it means you had a superior strategy.

I doubt a kd can function well in war without a true monarch. But now I'm intensely curious - how many people are in your kd, and can we get a war with your kd?

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    *crosses fingers!*

Your idea of a self ruling kingdom works to a point. I only guide my kingdom this is sometimes why I say 'the kingdom I am in'. I went away for 2 weeks and it was still is a good shape with an extra war win.

You do need some leadership but you also need a good core of reliable players. They don't have to log on 24/7, some of my players I have little contact with as they are in different time zones and we just over lap, others I talk to a lot but I trust them all to do what is best for the kingdom.

This means hitting the targets set. Sometimes I set targets that are not optimal but they will still hit them. They may moan a little and I will change it but the still hit them.

There are only a few things that are needed to make a good kingdom that will reach the top 100 and beyond. That is why I highlighted points you win wars because of this and in the lower rankings the better players will go to you making you stronger. I know I've done it.

normally in the ghetto kds fight at 70% players being active and willing, sometimes some go away, and so on. I used a lot the sitting system, to force people into sitting their province . I spent around 40 dollars last age in sitting and invites .

I despise the need for a strong monarch.
    We win wars because no1 many of the players in the kd were really good, and no2 , my strategy is always superior to the enemies .
    Im very good at strategy , I give away good targets, even when they dont seem to make sense, like you say, people moan, but when the see the results , they are like, ok wtf , why did this work ?

Sometimes not even i know why i give away the orders that i give or the targets, i just follow the force, after so many strategy games, i just let myself loose .
    -Successfully tested over 13 war wins in a row and many that number of non war conflicts .
    High homes = good

Im in a new kd now, but if you want to war my ex kd i give you the location in message
    High homes = good

Enthusiast
    Why did you switch kds - weren't you proud of your 7/7 war wins? I want to see if we can war your old one heh, but even more so your new one if they're in range.

"I despise the need for a strong monarch."

This game isn't for you, then.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Inventio i can give it a go, i switched kds to test some stuff and see whats up over the other the other side of the fence.

Then remember that we " are a ghetto" , we do beat everyone outside the top 100 that are in our range, but would probably not get away beating up kds of ppl where everyone logs in at least twice a day, and so on , as said before, many ppl play only once a day, some twice, others many.

VT2 you know, that basicaly, the need for strong monarch is something i despise , due to the fact that its pretty uncool that 1 or 3 players do most of the work. I can see that in kds that are older and more organized, many ppl should know who to hit and who they shouldnt hit.

But in lesser ghettos than mine, where everyone thinks different, and the lack of experience and overall knowledge of how to win in war, and even worse, the extreme big egos of some ppl, lead to chaos, and without a strong leadership that says who to hit and who not to hit and so on, beginner ghettos end up in chaos and forever damnation.

That said it would be my dream scenario that every player even the monarch could get away with only loggin in twice a day and still be competitive . In the ghetto level that is.

I dont like it that one needs leadership and stuff like that, its very clear to me that utopia is a reflection of the real world, and this is why the world is a mess, because ppl are stupid and lazy enough to go to vote to leave the responsability of humanity in the hands of the polititians, whom everyone knows are crap and only looking after themselves and all that .

If everyone manned up and had some balls we wouldnt even need to vote because almost everyone would know whats right from wrong unless its a mentally handicap person or something like that.

Screw humanity youre all a shame
    High homes = good

almost everyone would know whats right from wrong unless its a mentally handicap person or something like that.
    In other words..... someone like you.
    S E C R E T S

Quote Originally Posted by DHaran View Post
    In other words..... someone like you.
    rofl omg
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

it might be so but i would go and try to find out , not get stucked thinking that im right or wrong ,but in constant questioning about it
    High homes = good

Enthusiast
    At least gojete admits possible failings, unlike 99.99% of the illustrious personages on this forum.

PM me anytime, gojete. My kd can vouch for my fairness. :)

I'm fair and I admit when I am wrong.
    But every kingdom needs a strong leader and one that works for the kingdom not just himself.

Thread Information