Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Need more resonsebility from the top.. (Player base debate)

Enthusiast
    First of all, I have no doubt that I'm a much better player than you are. The fact that you think we lost the war against Trees does all but prove that point. I would explain why Trees surrendered, but you've been acting like a **** to me, so you can get that explained elsewhere.

Second of all, having the top honor province doesn't mean you've devoted your age into pumping honor into him. The fact that you think it does is laughable. The fact that you think I'm dumb enough to devote an age to stacking honor on one province when he could get razekilled and lose it all in the next day is extra laughable.
    Yea right, that's probably why my KD whiped the floor with you. You were terrible in that war, a free land bank for our TMs as you kept transferring land from our attackers to them with your single Avian in an UD kingdom. If you were so good, why did you keep max-gaining on land-def? This cost your KD dearly, as it was the only chance our TMs could hit without risk of plague. I would say that without your province the war would've been harder.

Perhaps you can also explain why your KD dragged war for 7 days then as soon as 1 conquest on your monarch came in you pulled out?

About the reasons why Trees lost the war, I asked them, and they told me they wanted to withdraw acres up (which I find highly suspicious of a war-KD with no intention of growing).

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by UtopiaExpert View Post
    Yea right, that's probably why my KD whiped the floor with you. You were terrible in that war, a free land bank for our TMs as you kept transferring land from our attackers to them with your single Avian in an UD kingdom. If you were so good, why did you keep max-gaining on land-def? This cost your KD dearly, as it was the only chance our TMs could hit without risk of plague. I would say that without your province the war would've been harder.

Perhaps you can also explain why your KD dragged war for 7 days then as soon as 1 conquest on your monarch came in you pulled out?

About the reasons why Trees lost the war, I asked them, and they told me they wanted to withdraw acres up (which I find highly suspicious of a war-KD with no intention of growing).
    You wiped the floor with us? We were getting razekilled OOW and you couldn't even put us away in under a week. We kept max gaining to try to keep as many acres coming as possible so we didn't get raze killed.

I'm not saying we didn't lose, but to talk **** over a win where not only the other side was getting razekilled OOW, but your monarch was actively encouraging it, that's pathetic.

Trees surrendered because they were bleeding. Their acre advantage didn't amount to anything as we had absolute top control. They started about 400k nw above us. That lead got up to about 900k. When they surrendered it was about a 150k nw difference. In the last 3 days or so they did nothing but feed us acres, honor, and science.

If you want to war again, feel free to contact our monarch.
    Last edited by Palem; 21-12-2014 at 21:25.

Enthusiast
    You wiped the floor with us? We were getting razekilled OOW and you couldn't even put us away in under a week. We kept max gaining to try to keep as many acres coming as possible so we didn't get raze killed.

I'm not saying we didn't lose, but to talk **** over a win where not only the other side was getting razekilled OOW, but your monarch was actively encouraging it, that's pathetic.
    Rofl, even before the razekilling started we already put the NW gap on 800K. As we thought you guys would pull out soon enough we got a bit sloppy. After that you kept max-gaining while we were massacring/razing. So of course the NW gap stayed the same for a while. Pre-surrender though the NW gap was growing by 50K every 3-4 hours. I'm confident we could've put you guys on 50% NW in 48 hours.

I ask my monarch and my teammates if they're interested :)

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    When you start a war chaining TMs, you fall behind. It doesn't actually have much bearing on where you stand in the war. We fell behind farther against Trees and won.

Get your head out of your ass and maybe you'll learn something instead of acting cocky because you won with the advantage of outside help.

Meh, haven't read all of the posts here, but I would say it would be more fun if we made the KDs smaller so we have more KDs and to redo the invitation system so that you can only invite a random based on the stats we have ingame.. Im not sure if its possible at this stage since we have been open to invitations for so long in the game, but just a fun thaught :-)
    They gave Pandora a box. Prometheus begged her not to open it. She opened it. Every evil to which human flesh is heir came out of it.
    The last thing to come out of the box was HOPE.... It flew away.

Pandora's Box aka PB

Enthusiast
    lol Pam, the only reason you weren't behind 1M on min-time was because after 24 hours we relaxed as the gap was so big. I asked my guys, they're not interested in warring you guys anymore, way too much stuff happening before and during war, plus they like short wars against good KDs (that know when they're beaten), not dragged out noob-rapes.

Last war we just won they also focused our TMs, their TMs were bigger, yet when we were pulling away towards a 200K lead they surrendered. It's common sense. You guys intentionally drag things to annoy people. It cost my KD 2 weeks to get back into anything resembling warring shape, with our attackers 5x the size of our TMs after war.
    Last edited by UtopiaExpert; 21-12-2014 at 22:26.

Enthusiast
    When you start a war chaining TMs, you fall behind. It doesn't actually have much bearing on where you stand in the war. We fell behind farther against Trees and won.
    We're not trees, we're Spartans.

Smercjd

The outside razes were annoying of course, but that's about all they were.

How do you suppose we could dispose of you when you didn't even surrender when out of dragon range? I doubt any KD can put another one at 50% within a week if the other KD isn't inactive or just messing around.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    lol Pam, the only reason you weren't behind 1M on min-time was because after 24 hours we relaxed as the gap was so big. I asked my guys, they're not interested in warring you guys anymore, way too much stuff happening before and during war, plus they like short wars against good KDs (that know when they're beaten), not dragged out noob-rapes.

Last war we just won they also focused our TMs, their TMs were bigger, yet when we were pulling away towards a 200K lead they surrendered. It's common sense. You guys intentionally drag things to annoy people. It cost my KD 2 weeks to get back into anything resembling warring shape, with our attackers 5x the size of our TMs after war.
    Oh really? You're kingdom lost focus and that's our fault? lol

We intentionally don't surrender after 48 hours because we have a strategy that thrives in longer wars. Thus far we've lost to FREE, FS, and with the help of some griefers, Spartans. Let's not make it out to be something it's not. When we've lost, we surrender. You can ask the other two kds that have actually beaten us.

You turned down the fair rematch, not us. Let's just keep that known.

Also, Buk, changing your name doesn't mean you've retired from the forums. You're not fooling anyone.

Enthusiast
    As if noone knows that rofl Palem. I made it kinda obvious on many occasions lol, kinda funny that you only bring it up now ^^

You turned down the fair rematch, not us. Let's just keep that known.
    Too much drama with your KD, simply not interested Pam.

We intentionally don't surrender after 48 hours because we have a strategy that thrives in longer wars.
    Nice thriving. Apart from 3 provinces all your provinces lost any wpa they had, completely wrecked. I think we did like 80-100 massacres. Your inability to see you were soundly beating was very very annoying. And in the end your surrender only further proves my point. The NW-gap only remained respectable because you kept max-gaining and we were focusing long-term after you refused to pull out after 48 hours. Anyone with a brain would've seen that war was lost. As I said, the only reason you guys didn't surrender was out of spite (and to stack honor on Smercjd).

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Also, Buk, changing your name doesn't mean you've retired from the forums. You're not fooling anyone.
    If that is Bart I'd be sad. Considering Bart supposedly Left Spartans for Pew Pew.

But looking at FWB, I wouldn't they are a bad kingdom. They aren't the top of the war tier but im pretty sure they can hang with most of them.

Veteran
    As if noone knows that rofl Palem. I made it kinda obvious on many occasions lol, kinda funny that you only bring it up now ^^

Nice thriving. Apart from 3 provinces all your provinces lost any wpa they had, completely wrecked. I think we did like 80-100 massacres. Your inability to see you were soundly beating was very very annoying. And in the end your surrender only further proves my point. The NW-gap only remained respectable because you kept max-gaining and we were focusing long-term after you refused to pull out after 48 hours. Anyone with a brain would've seen that war was lost. As I said, the only reason you guys didn't surrender was out of spite (and to stack honor on Smercjd).
    Why ya so eager to prove how 1337 you are

War ain't over til you break the other kd's spirit - seems you didn't do it til a week later, no?

Also, the train's off the tracks, can we go back to talking about how we would like things to change even though there's not much of a chance they will

Enthusiast
    If that is Bart I'd be sad. Considering Bart supposedly Left Spartans for Pew Pew.
    Yeap it's me bro :D still got love for ya even though we got some arguments ;)

I was || close to joining Pewpew, already joined their IRC and stuff, but the responses I got from my KD-mates really moved me. At the last moment I decided to stay true to the group of guys I've already played with for years. We deserve eachother, just to many friends and interesting characters to let go. I've been in many kingdoms in my utopia-carreer, but so far Sparta has been the most colourful and also very joyful right now. We're enjoying our war-game aswell now, 4/4 record and still going strong. Hope we can do something nice this age :) Just having so much fun with these guys, and we're actually pretty good nowadays which makes it even more fun. They need me as their master-tactician ^^

Why ya so eager to prove how 1337 you are
    Not really 1337. As I said, it was a casual and easy war that was won within the first 24 hours, just needed 6 more days to convince our opposition it was like that.

Veteran
    Not really 1337. As I said, it was a casual and easy war that was won within the first 24 hours, just needed 6 more days to convince our opposition it was like that.
    Better to leave it like that, then, and keep your head held high, I would think...

Enthusiast
    Yea I guess so. Perhaps it's because Palem is forum mod. Because of that you attach more importance to what he says. But yea you're right, we'll keep our heads high. Never had so much drama in a war as that one, from getting it going to finishing it. Too tiring :D

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I'm just trying to figure out what it is about me that causes people who have a problem with me to cower behind fake names.

Drama tends to happen when you make deals and then break them.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare_ View Post
    Also, the train's off the tracks, can we go back to talking about how we would like things to change even though there's not much of a chance they will
    Dat's my bad
    *smacks self with banhammer*

Thread Information