Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Did ABS use KDs to block or not?

I like to post

Did ABS use KDs to block or not?

Just to keep the other thread on-topic. I have nfi what ur talking about but it must all be recent enough to be relevant!

Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    Just to keep the other thread on-topic. I have nfi what ur talking about but it must all be recent enough to be relevant!
    Of course they did.

Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    Ofcourse it's not recent enough to be "relevant", abs died a whole bunch of ages ago and what they're talking about is even longer back than that.

But yes they did. Abs would always make sure that cf's expired staggered so that a kd would be forced to fight whichever cf expired first and then they all took turns vulturing. It's why Anri tried the whole "notice everybody" thing, of course that blew up in his face which was to be expected given that it's Abs we're talking about and ****playing was often the norm, just look at the whole AMA v Sanct & Havoc mess, that's where the absolutely retarded 24h of no hits == no active conflict comes from.
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Post Fiend
    i played in one of those blocking kds for a short time. had the luck to random into flame of abs. was thrown under the bus twice and then i defected.
    so yes blocking happened. on both sides (when there were actually alliances to counter abs. but i have to admit. abs was a league of their own in diplo and stacking cfs to benefit their alliance)

Strategy Moderator
    Yes. So did aabs.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    What a incredibly weak response. C'mon ASF, you're better than that.

How about "Yea we blocked. Is there something wrong with allies helping allies?"

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Elldallan View Post
    Ofcourse it's not recent enough to be "relevant", abs died a whole bunch of ages ago and what they're talking about is even longer back than that.

But yes they did. Abs would always make sure that cf's expired staggered so that a kd would be forced to fight whichever cf expired first and then they all took turns vulturing. It's why Anri tried the whole "notice everybody" thing, of course that blew up in his face which was to be expected given that it's Abs we're talking about and ****playing was often the norm, just look at the whole AMA v Sanct & Havoc mess, that's where the absolutely retarded 24h of no hits == no active conflict comes from.

Burner the Anri thing is not a good example for staggered cfs as he wouldn't have been able to notice 3 kds at once had the cfs been staggered. The whole debacle was 100% Anri's fault and nothing to do with Abs. Anri noticed all 3 kds, retracted notice with Rage, when notice expired Sanc hit Simians cow and was preparing more hits when Anri decided to wave out of that and hit HOH who was not involved in fight and made zero hostile actions towards him. Why would you ever wave outside of a conflict is beyond me....

Yes they did and thats why people hated ABS
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    Yes they did and thats why people hated ABS
    Is all in past. Now ppl hate you :P
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

I think people hated Abs cause they were good and solid, structured and organised. Everything a Cheese alliance was not.

Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    Is all in past. Now ppl hate you :P
    They dont though. Cause we dont use blockers, we dont ****play and we dont hit into wars.
    Emeriti plays/played cleaner then any crowning kd I can think of** :) You should try it sometime Elit
    Last edited by Binar; 17-02-2017 at 20:44. Reason: **After i joined
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    They dont though. Cause we dont use blockers, we dont ****play and we dont hit into wars.
    Emeriti plays/played cleaner then any crowning kd I can think of** :) You should try it sometime Elit
    Last what i want is to play like Emeriti....You are boring KD!
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Elldallan View Post

Yes, those were the times. : )
    https://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/w...b55f1d5aa.html
    This message is hidden because Korp is on your ignore list.
    This message is hidden because tak3shi is on your ignore list.
    This message is hidden because Lemans is on your ignore list.
    This message is hidden because Snamel is on your ignore list.
    This message is hidden because home.alone is on your ignore list.
    This message is hidden because FS Best KD in the World is on your ignore list.
    This message is hidden because xXxFoBxXx is on your ignore list.

Needs to get out more
    I thought people hated each other because they were from a different kingdom.
    It's cool to think mass scale organized hatred lay waste to Utopia with the few ragged post apocalyptic mutants left over surviving to this day.

I salute you with vicious over exaggeration :-D
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 17-02-2017 at 22:54.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    Last what i want is to play like Emeriti....You are boring KD!
    Not boring I'm here. I bring power and prestige to kds I play in (not AMA since not much for me to add since you already leading it, but everywhere else what i said works)

Thread Information