Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Mango Unchained vs SLEEPY

Needs to get out more
    Look at all the guys that lurk this stuff.

Congratulations to who defeated S 1 3 3 7 Y.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    I cant understand what have AMA with your story with Ovenmitt.
    He was first 2 ages in PB but i don't remember waring you during this time.
    If you want to blame some one its Octo. He can endure it with smile.
    Elit is right. Like 10 of the PB players went onto AMA, thats about it. When PB became AMA, I left at the start of the age, because I got sent to Iraq.
    -- Freedom Valley - Cartoon Networth - Harsh Cheeses - HaLL of FORCE - The Fantastic Trollfags - Polar Bears - Simians - Pew Pew - RoO - Mango Unchained - RoO

Quote Originally Posted by Ovenmitt View Post
    Elit is right. Like 10 of the PB players went onto AMA, thats about it. When PB became AMA, I left at the start of the age, because I got sent to Iraq.
    I still dont remember warring Polar Bears tho - but thanks for sharing.
    You still didn't tell me how you were able to get access to our intel.
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

Veteran
    Polar bears was a great kd. 14k acre Orc is always fun, along with the war wins. If they didn't go growth right after I'd probably still be there.

Also grats on the win and sorry to read about the loss.
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    You just got owned again. When will you learn fool. I'm just on a different level.

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCurious View Post
    Ancient Kansas secret.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

someone posted their login info in the wrong channel, on accident (long before the war). i saved it. it still worked.
    -- Freedom Valley - Cartoon Networth - Harsh Cheeses - HaLL of FORCE - The Fantastic Trollfags - Polar Bears - Simians - Pew Pew - RoO - Mango Unchained - RoO

Post Demon
    someone posted their login info in the wrong channel, on accident (long before the war). i saved it. it still worked.
    classy thing to do

Forum Addict
    I miss xlogging. =(

Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    classy thing to do
    You know what is also classy? Xlogging (No offense mansoor). So why was someone posting their login info into a chat? There is no good reason for it. Cheaters getting cheated sounds like karma. Not to mention, if you're not smart enough to change your login after posting it in public chat you're asking for it.

Congratulations to the Mangos! Quite the lead now.

How is morale in Sleepy? Look to be still in competing shape so long as coss still wants it.

Wars ending in 4 pages is terrible, Elit you need to re-energize the forums bart just isn't cutting it.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    You know what is also classy? Xlogging (No offense mansoor). So why was someone posting their login info into a chat? There is no good reason for it. Cheaters getting cheated sounds like karma. Not to mention, if you're not smart enough to change your login after posting it in public chat you're asking for it.

How is morale in Sleepy? Look to be still in competing shape so long as coss still wants it.

Wars ending in 4 pages is terrible, Elit you need to re-energize the forums bart just isn't cutting it.
    Im sure it was a mistake that the info was posted in the wrong channel.
    Deciding to use that info speaks volumes about the person that used it.

As for your karma comment: we didnt cheat so stop assuming things, thanks.

PS: if i had known a login was leaked by mistake i would have changed the pw. But iirc i was not informed
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

I like to post

I've been silenced by the very wise council of this game (they're all great people btw, terrific). Atm I simply no longer think it's safe to voice my honestly held believes in this place.

Im sure it was a mistake that the info was posted in the wrong channel.
    Deciding to use that info speaks volumes about the person that used it.

As for your karma comment: we didnt cheat so stop assuming things, thanks.

PS: if i had known a login was leaked by mistake i would have changed the pw. But iirc i was not informed
    For what reason would you have to post your login info into ANY chat not just public but your own private? It is actually a safe assumption that he wanted someone else to log into his account. What excuse could you have? "He wanted everyone to see his really cool username and password combo." Come on we're not naive.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

I like to post
    For what reason would you have to post your login info into ANY chat not just public but your own private? It is actually a safe assumption that he wanted someone else to log into his account. What excuse could you have? "He wanted everyone to see his really cool username and password combo." Come on we're not naive.
    The only reason anyone in ur KD would know ur login data is if you wanted to X-log. I used to have all login data too so that if someone really went MIA I could login and set sitting for them.

Forum Addict
    I remember zeabot...man it was so nice. I took the night **** and make sure when it was oop time all 25 provinces been training every tick. Those were the days man, damn!

As i understand it it was not the login for his prov. It was for our intel site/bot - it could have been someone pasting the info for a new player - if ur in the wrong irc chan that can happen. Maybe Oven can enlighten us?

Unless ofc you were there and saw it which is what it sounds like :)

Thread Information