Thread: Just your typical bullies of Utopia

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Seems like a situation that would been easily avoided by 6:18 if they would just let them be, the meter would have decayed and problem solved. Instead of doing that they give more points to the meter and forcing them what they believed being the right path hitting into war.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Seems like a situation that would been easily avoided by 6:18 if they would just let them be, the meter would have decayed and problem solved.
    This may be a fair point too. I'm not sure we have been given enough information to know what the meter was at the point where 6:18 monarch / steward saw the message from 2:20 saying they wouldn't war and/or the point where 2:20 went into another war.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris121 View Post
    This may be a fair point too. I'm not sure we have been given enough information to know what the meter was at the point where 6:18 monarch / steward saw the message from 2:20 saying they wouldn't war and/or the point where 2:20 went into another war.
    From what we can tell there have been no/barely no attacks from 2:20 against 6:18 judging from posts from both 2:20 and 6:18. I assume just that since its a ghetto world they live in they believe that they can get away with more crap than usually. This kind of behaviour would rarely happen in the upper echelons cause everyone realize its just a waste of time. They would just CF and move on. I have notice this on several ocassions as playing in a tiny ghetto kingdom this age that is always the bigger aggressor that wants the smaller one to send a CF. Like they want to decide when enough is enough. If it was in 6:18 interest they should have sent a CF early on and moved on and they actually might have gotten at least 1 war this age. Now they just have been wasting time digging themselves into a position where they have to waste more and more time. Also create more bad will against them.

Thread Information