Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Most and least valuable crowns

Quote Originally Posted by Syntico View Post
    Going Faery was suicidal. :)
    <3 Syntico. You back?

Only semisuisidal ;)
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by SnirpsneR View Post
    First Beauty crown. First beating ZZ, then beating Playboys/monkeys* right after. Both #1 at the time.

*think pbs but could be monkeys.
    +1

ZZ actually collapsed in terror when Beauty came for them and instead of fighting back, farmed their land to Playboys in an attempt to get their allies #1. Playboys and Beauty both had a term cf and after both had full preps, Beauty then farmed Playboys for the crown.

Quote Originally Posted by Shai View Post
    <3 Syntico. You back?

Only semisuisidal ;)
    No bro. There's nothing left to prove. ;)
    ∙ Shadowlight ∙ A Mothers Advice ∙ Force ∙ Pansies .

Kingdom Crown Winner with Pansies, Brute Force, Sonata, Dreams
    Province Crown Winner with Brute Force

∙ Brute Force ∙ Playboys ∙. Sonata ∙ Dreams ∙ Retired .

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Do I need to start a petition to get you to include TFC in your sig?

Quote Originally Posted by Syntico View Post
    No bro. There's nothing left to prove. ;)

haha there havent been anything left to prove since june 2003 but you can still have some fun :)
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Means you haven't tested the limits yet.
    I've pushed it. I just know right where it is. I've brought the warning and allowed others to go beyond it and collect the ban. I'm actually not trying to glorify my behavior, I should actually be more respectful.

Quote Originally Posted by makeo View Post
    Or that BoH is a superior forum warrer. Mod game is part of it. (As is not getting Korp'd)
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    How to never get banned:
    1. Don't post something so obviously awful that you will get banned immediately
    2. When the mods say stop, stop.

Poof, mystery unraveled lol

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Do I need to start a petition to get you to include TFC in your sig?
    Twas a nice quiet retirement home for me with no commitments I could just log in twice a week a dice, the last time I ever logged in to a province was in the TFC. ;)
    ∙ Shadowlight ∙ A Mothers Advice ∙ Force ∙ Pansies .

Kingdom Crown Winner with Pansies, Brute Force, Sonata, Dreams
    Province Crown Winner with Brute Force

∙ Brute Force ∙ Playboys ∙. Sonata ∙ Dreams ∙ Retired .

And +1 prestige to TFC

Forum Addict
    The most hilarious crown was the 10 province expendables and winning land/nw by the end of it.

My favorite crown was beating Dreams while they were trying to triple crown and ending their age.

BF & Pansies are easily the top 3 best kd's ever so their crowns definitely deserve to be the most valuable.

A recent selection is a Pulse/BB crown that resulted in them warring like the entire top and beating almost every top kd to crown, instead of the retarded gold for land meta, or ****play meta that's pretty common these days.
    Last edited by tak3shi; 20-11-2017 at 06:06.

Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    I've pushed it. I just know right where it is.
    That's just fine if mediocrity is an option. What do you think, have the best motorbike riders ever fallen of a motorbike?
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    A perfect motorbike rider would never fall

Oh naw you didn't.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Everyone needs to let Age 50 go. The story constantly evolves every time I read it. At the end of the day, there's liability all around. If I were to apportion it, I would say I was responsible for 55% of it, Rage 25% of it, and other parties 20%. But you know what, I wouldn't change a damn thing. Age 44 to 45 was one of the highlights of my career.

Elit: It was my fault that the situation got out of hand in Age 50. Glad it worked out. One thing I want to say though, I think in all the versions of the stories I read, you've never pointed out that Versace also tipped you about Fratzia's malicious EoA motives. If the Rage hack hurt you, Fratzia's hack surely helped you. You can't have it both ways. Beyond that, Webmaster ****ed that up royally. His inexperience made him lose a sure win.

ASF: It was my fault that circumstances made you more active than you want in Age 46. I also want to point out, clarey was the one who made the public declaration. I was just an idler at that point, so I wasn't making any declarations. However, unlike CGG, I sincerely did not have the ability to tell Sonata to stop at that point. It's hard to explain, but I never lead Sonata with a true hierarchical structure. The kingdom was built on the premise of friendship and democratic rule. I think even during Age 44-45, I "led" in the sense I had ultimate veto powers for stupid things. But for what it's worth, Phlayre had the same veto powers. phiwha also had veto powers for things that would threaten his cowplay and so on. I never saw myself as "above" Phlayre, but circumstances basically worked out where I exercised my veto powers the most. I was a leader by "force" if you will. I guess I was pretty effective because Age 46 was basically bad decisions after bad decisions that culminated into the deal break.

I wish you guys knew more about Phlayre. I love the man, and his contributions to our peak success are way underrated. No one ever talks about him.

But that's about right. I think octo would gladly attest that since Age 33 (heretics), nothing happens in my kingdom without me "knowing about it". Wilful blindness still imputes knowledge. If there are any more questions about stuff, I'm happy to answer. But please, let it go everyone.

Btw, I'm shocked you hate me Korp. Wtf mate. Don't hate.
    The End of an Era

Not a single blade of grass on the field was free to move without Realest's express permission. He maintained an iron grip on our kingdom and all of yours as well (thanks to Versace).
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Thread Information