Quote Originally Posted by Sassy_Wolfie View Post
So if we all move to 1:1, we'll all be able to moderate all threads and posts in our moderating area without any accusations of prejudice? Unfortunately, I don't think that'll be accepted so why limit our game when there are no benefits for anyone?
The prejudice will remain forever so I really can't do much to help in that respect. It's the will and way of the people. I'm specifically targeting possible in-game benefits. Maybe with some questions I can develop examples!
- Do the mods have access to the support email or are forum related concerns forwarded to them by the devs?
- Are the mods able to identify people viewing threads when they are not logged in?
- Do the mods have access to user IP addresses or would they be able to associate peoples' alternate accounts with their mains?
- Could being a mod on the forum change how these players are interacted with in-game? Could fear of retaliation, however unfounded it may be, cause them to receive preferential treatment?
- Could being in closer proximity to the devs cause them to gain any sort of privileged information? Are discussions about in-game violations or age changes conducted an entirely separate place?

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
Do you guys have any complaints about Proteus and/or Allanon moderating the forums that don't rely on conspiracy theories and "what if"s? Those would be the kinds of things you'd need to bring forward to make a change in mods
Nope, none that I can think of. The top is a series of twisted conspiracy theories though (some true, some still waiting to be confessed to) so it wouldn't hurt to be cautious.