Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Secret Santa 2016 ~ Sign up until Sunday 6 November

MaximII sorry it was late!

That Uto stein is awesome! I need one.

Quote Originally Posted by Dungeon View Post
    This gift is from Antony. Quite cool if I might add. It will fit perfectly into my collection!!!
    I know aussie and yank camo is different but i figure the deer wouldnt be able to tell the difference :)
    The 4 Horsemen

*A cult worships their leader who is alive and well. A religion worships the same guy except he is dead.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenMab View Post
    It's pretty amazing. It's actually the best gift I got this year. I absolutely love it.

Got mine from Dumno last Friday (12/23) :D

So, are Dumno and Iceshimmer married or otherwise related? It's okay if you don't want to reveal that information, just curious.

Im still laughing me guts out :) THANKS QueenMab

Next time I drink a few too many Ill take these gifts for a test drive and post pics(or it didnt happen).
    Last edited by Palem; 29-12-2016 at 01:37.
    The 4 Horsemen

*A cult worships their leader who is alive and well. A religion worships the same guy except he is dead.

Regular
    I got a nifty Bluetooth speaker! I'll post pics when I get back home tomorrow. Super cool tho, now I can jam out while cooking rather than use my wimpy phone speakers! My gf opened it because I told her she could open and wrap all the packages that came in for me, and I didn't actually get it until the day after Christmas when packing the car to visit family, when my gf said "I'm not sure who this is for and I don't remember us buying it." Digging the boxes back out I found the note and figured it out! Action shots to come :)

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    I got a nifty Bluetooth speaker! I'll post pics when I get back home tomorrow. Super cool tho, now I can jam out while cooking rather than use my wimpy phone speakers! My gf opened it because I told her she could open and wrap all the packages that came in for me, and I didn't actually get it until the day after Christmas when packing the car to visit family, when my gf said "I'm not sure who this is for and I don't remember us buying it." Digging the boxes back out I found the note and figured it out! Action shots to come :)
    I am glad you like it!!!!Marauder

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I fixed Tony's pictures....then regretted it lol

Quote Originally Posted by CyrustheVyrus View Post

So, are Dumno and Iceshimmer married or otherwise related? It's okay if you don't want to reveal that information, just curious.
    Cyrus you must have gotten your gifts mixed up... you sent me the Carolina Blue hat (which I have been wearing all day) I sent the stein. Hubby doesn't not play Utopia, but he said the hat looks great on me. (I think he is jealous of it LOL )

Quote Originally Posted by MaximII View Post
    It's pretty amazing. It's actually the best gift I got this year. I absolutely love it.
    I am so glad you like it... If my month had been better I would have added nick and date to it!

Quote Originally Posted by QueenMab View Post
    LOL I would make you one but the shipping would be about $60 USD LOL

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceshimmer View Post
    Gift two is from Marauder This is one hot gift http://imgur.com/p6lCaxv
    Hahaha I saw this and could not resist. I was thinking most people love these kinds of sauces when they cook and eat so figured you might like to try them out :)

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    I was wondering when you'd post about it! It was delivered weeks ago, so I was getting nervous that it might have been delivered to the wrong place. I thought it was pretty cool, and everyone could always use another bluetooth speaker. I hope it works well for you.

Utopia people are the hardest to buy for, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by CyrustheVyrus View Post

I only passed around messages between Santa's and targets! :)
    Also, I'm from Belgium.

Tony, we NEED more pictures!

Everyone, great gifts!
    PEW PEW PEW!

Thread Information