Thread: Is it acceptable to

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    It's just as acceptable as you hitting in to their next war
    I'm afraid that'll result in a mintime war for them, declaration on our kd and we'll just get completely rekt. We really aren't that scary of a kd and actually trying to recover from a war we just lost.
    -Nox-

Now playing a well prepared bacon rogue. Seasoned the little piggie with peper, thyme and rosemary. Put in the oven with potatoes under it so those get baked in the seasoned fat dripping down. Asparagus with cherrytomatoes, olives and basil on the side. Hmmmmmm.

546706 total books in Palem's superfun uhm hoi challenge.
    Made utopian faeries fly.
    Age 72 war win crown and honour crown.

Quote Originally Posted by Uhm hoi View Post
    I'm afraid that'll result in a mintime war for them, declaration on our kd and we'll just get completely rekt. We really aren't that scary of a kd and actually trying to recover from a war we just lost.
    Don't give them a button, or use ops like fg and fb to ruin their prep.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page |
    PM DavidC for test server access

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Uhm hoi View Post
    For heavens sake some crap is talked in these forums.

Plundering into EOWCF is a rotten move ofc.

But nobody is going to police it for you, if that is what you are asking. Though you could try asking Astron, who appears from this forum to be a beacon of light in a naughty world (but I suspect you will get help only if you are Honey Melons hoping to top the WW chart)

Yes, if you raze into their war you will get rekt afterwards. If they are that much bigger than you they don't even need to declare if they are out of range or don't have the button, they could just raze kill provinces.
    If you steal the crap out of them you may or may not get away with it.
    It depends who they are really and what they are doing right now.

Up to you what you do, just be mindful of how much you want revenge compared to the risks of taking that revenge.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetiepie View Post
    But nobody is going to police it for you, if that is what you are asking. Though you could try asking Astron, who appears from this forum to be a beacon of light in a naughty world
    For deal breaks, please dial astron. For everything else, please dial Binar.
    The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must

Dementia - Old School - BeastBlood - BlameMod

Thread Information