Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: FREE vs CROMULENT - WAR OOP

Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    For all we know...SPARTANS may be on the same island as FREE and once they realized it, they made sure they got that early free farm before anyone else!
    Smooooooth early "Free" farm. Nice.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Veteran
    That just made me cust
    Age 69 Goal: Make Korp lul

Forum Fanatic
    so.... vlahul backed out?

The Jerks.

Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    By the time our islands are revealed, he will know where we are. All of the comments from the peanut gallery are unnecessary.

I sent another kingdom? Prove it. Show me the log where I messaged Heaven.

I will give you $1,000 USD right now if you can produce it and verify from utonet admin staff that the words came from my computer and not a typed log by you. The admin has my permission to look at it.

If you seriously think that I am afraid of vlahul's kingdom when I've been playing this game for over 15 years and have faced every single top kingdom the game has ever produced (actual legends with actual accomplishments) and have 15 crowns to show for it, you have to be out of your mind.
    You sound like Proteus now /shrug

Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    The words of the greatest warring tier leader of the most recent generation, and the only one (aside for his colead) to move into the whoring tier with success:
    Was that with flavoured condom or ?

Utopia is just social text-based chess/poker/starcraft/trading
    There is only 1 important strategy in Utopia. Game Theory

Age 57-63 : Pyromaniacs co-leader
    Age 64: Retired ghetto (Sillies)
    Age 65: Retired warring ghetto (Sillies X)

To be continued...

-
    Dont be a retail investor/trader. You will lose shinies.

Quote Originally Posted by tetley View Post
    so.... vlahul backed out?
    With Spartans? Not as far as I know..

Enthusiast
    This thread is hilarious. The ego is real on both sides.

Lessons to be learned, chat **** get banged #vardy

Why offer someone out if you have no intention of fighting? There's so much back peddling and excuse making being made that it's unreal, all that had to be done was locs get swapped once islands are close to opening since everyone knows FREEs loc, no-one said anything about stalling growth etc. Crying about being tied in a 1 week war don't go hand in hand with "we'll push button on ANYONE who waves us".

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by silverfox View Post
    This thread is hilarious. The ego is real on both sides.

Lessons to be learned, chat **** get banged #vardy

Why offer someone out if you have no intention of fighting? There's so much back peddling and excuse making being made that it's unreal, all that had to be done was locs get swapped once islands are close to opening since everyone knows FREEs loc, no-one said anything about stalling growth etc. Crying about being tied in a 1 week war don't go hand in hand with "we'll push button on ANYONE who waves us".

You seem to miss a very important point. The dog that doesn`t bark, bites. The dog that barks a lot will run and cower in fear when shown the stick. It`s just a logical move from Cromulent to stay under radar if they want to aim for the tops land/nw. Double hostile / intra war razes, quite a few options to cripple their growth heavily.

What I find both paradoxical and mildly amusing, is the mods/devs/whatever coming to bait Cromulent, playing the "reputation" card. All that, while they watched relaxed how SS got bashed in flames by FS+boyfriends. Backing up FS as a matter of fact. Finding explanations taken from the Bermuda Triangle to actually reason the shizz. I guess envy is great.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Did you really just refer to CR as the "dog that doesn't bark"? lol

And what reputation card am I playing? I don't care if you play for CR, or FREE, or FS, or Seagulls, or wherever. If you talk **** for pages upon pages upons about how you're going to war someone OOP and farm them to insta-crown, then you better damn show up when the other side comes knocking OOP. Not provide a bunch of excuses about why you aren't able to war. If you don't want a war OOP, don't tell a kingdom you're going to war them OOP. That makes you look stupid, regardless of where you play.

Scribe
    What I find amusing is, we all know what the first 24 look like. Everyone hits everyone that's visible. With only 7 kingdoms per island you cannot avoid giving relations to someone unless you leave your armies sitting home. If you leave your armies sitting home you will get hit. So promising a war to a certain kingdom that may not even be on your island is kind of jumping the gun. What if another kingdom hits you enough to give you the button? are you just gonna take hits until the other kingdom becomes available? Even if they are on the same island, depending on who is on an island with you, you may get banged up or your opponent will. And even if none of the above happen there is the lag, possible bugs etc etc

Quote Originally Posted by Goodwitch View Post
    What I find amusing is, we all know what the first 24 look like. Everyone hits everyone that's visible. With only 7 kingdoms per island you cannot avoid giving relations to someone unless you leave your armies sitting home. If you leave your armies sitting home you will get hit. So promising a war to a certain kingdom that may not even be on your island is kind of jumping the gun. What if another kingdom hits you enough to give you the button? are you just gonna take hits until the other kingdom becomes available? Even if they are on the same island, depending on who is on an island with you, you may get banged up or your opponent will. And even if none of the above happen there is the lag, possible bugs etc etc
    Yeah when will they fix the lag, this FPS is unplayable.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Did you really just refer to CR as the "dog that doesn't bark"? lol

And what reputation card am I playing? I don't care if you play for CR, or FREE, or FS, or Seagulls, or wherever. If you talk **** for pages upon pages upons about how you're going to war someone OOP and farm them to insta-crown, then you better damn show up when the other side comes knocking OOP. Not provide a bunch of excuses about why you aren't able to war. If you don't want a war OOP, don't tell a kingdom you're going to war them OOP. That makes you look stupid, regardless of where you play.
    Metaphorically speaking, you got the idea. As for Cr backing down, even if they ran their mouths ... Won`t be the first, the last, the gravest condemnable thing to happen in Utopia. Everybody talks bad and more than needed at one moment in time in their lives. Sure, I don`t condone they coming with excuses, but at the end of the day, they must decide what`s best for them and most profitable, even if it costs them rep. And I`m sure you agree on this one. Why would they risk anything for the sake of pride? So far they`ve been smart enough to not let pride interfere and they have their eyes on the prize. We`ll see at eoa if they`ll look down on everybody from #1 or not.

I'd like to announce that I have defected from CR and joined FREE.

I look forward to fighting Spartans in our future war.

Long live FREE
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

How long until go time?
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by DM_Benjamin View Post
    I'd like to announce that I have defected from CR and joined FREE.

I look forward to fighting Spartans in our future war.

Long live FREE
    Cool. Sparta are always a fun war.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Thread Information