Thread: Trump brings the US yet another step towards becoming a Bana

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by handofthrawn View Post
    That is a myth any hospital has to treat any patient with a life threatening condition.
    Yes but only if it's life threatening, and letting people suffering from serious illness go untreated until it becomes life threatening is tantamount to torture.

Plus I am a veteran, VA has to treat me.
    Oh so you're just a massive hypocrite then, you're against a single payer system healthcare system and yet you willingly benefits from one... So basically you admit that you have absolutely zero moral fiber! Or do you want to kill off the VA as well?

Insurance has tripled in price in 5 years
    Which you don't have to give a **** about because you're already covered by a single payer healthcare system.

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    But all this to get me to this point. You say people that don't die because they can't afford healthcare and in the same breath, you complain about healthcare costs, so why don't you just stop paying and then just go to the emergency room when you have a problem? Problem solved right?
    Because he doesn't care, he's already covered by a less than universal single payer healthcare system.
    Last edited by Elldallan; 31-07-2017 at 17:05.
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Thread Information