Thread: Rogue TD efficiency

Rogue TD efficiency

Final Changes claim a Rogue TD efficiency of +50%, but as far as we can tell, it's only +25%. Anybody else noticing this? Perhaps my understanding of what "+%50 Land Effect" means isn't correct? (TPA increase and loss reduction * 1.5).
    Last edited by hwulf; 01-12-2017 at 15:16.

No. If you have 20% tds it counts it as 30%. What formula do you use to calc the effect?

Veteran
    @hyulf: I'm guessing the way you are calculating it isn't taking account of the fact that building effectiveness decreases when you have more buildings. ie ignoring rogue for a second, someone with 15% TDs does not have 50% more benefit from them than someone with 10% TDs.

Administrator
    You have 21.7% TDs. Without the rogue bonus, you would have 60.7% bonus at your BE.

With the rogue bonus, you effectively have 50% more TDs, so ~32.55% TDs. At 88.3% BE, that's 77.54% thief loss reduction. Your survey shows 77.49% -- there is some rounding error in the numbers I provided.

Looks right to me.

Thanks! This was the issue. My sheet was multiplying the bonus to the effect, not the building %. It happened to work out properly with +25% effect, which is why I didn't notice the formula was wrong.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bo To View Post
    No. If you have 20% tds it counts it as 30%. What formula do you use to calc the effect?
    That doesn't sound right. If it's efficiency +50% then it should be effect of a normal TD at 20% * 1.5.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Taranli_Maren View Post
    Thanks! This was the issue. My sheet was multiplying the bonus to the effect, not the building %. It happened to work out properly with +25% effect, which is why I didn't notice the formula was wrong.
    Yeah, the word 'efficiency' may be the confusing part here. It looks like when we changed the bonus in age 71 we changed the description from 'double the effect' to '+50% effectiveness'. Neither is perfect, but we tried to keep it consistent!

Thread Information