Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I would like to know why stuff like this happens

mades3

I would like to know why stuff like this happens

Got out of my KD, because I didn't want to be part of it. They were controlling and told you what to do and how to do it. But then, the next KD I join, right out of the gate, I get attacked thrice, and I saw this in the chat. I was part of those they called: "randoms". (No wonder people stop playing this game).

The kingdom of Not warring atm - recruiting (2:11)

Cable
    Mon, 15:51
    lets kill these randoms and get down to 18 provs and go **** up 1:11 then
    And further down the convo:

Cable
    17:08
    your prov is 10 kinds of messed up

Cable
    17:09
    seems all you did was explore lol. You're slowing us down - bye

ME
    Do you know why though?

ME
    Because my old KD literally told us what do to, which is why I left.

Cable
    obviously to catch up with the rest of the provinces here, but at the same time you trained nothing to be able to defend that land

ME
    17:10
    No, because my old KD literally told us what do to, which is why I left. Waste all your attacks, all you're gonna do is waste YOUR time.

Cable
    17:11
    not really, we've got dead time for the next 24hrs or so, you'll be gone soon, no time off our backs.

ME
    17:11
    You know, I could have left without any issues, but you guys decided to attack? Seriously, waste of your time, resources and troops.

Cable
    17:12
    Once, again, not really, killing off a prov with solider defence isn't all that hard or time consuming.

Cable
    17:12
    but hey, you're nwpa is looking great now ;)

Woody
    17:33
    Pffft. Idiot randoms weve had. Makes you wonder how these ghettos function

And on the main page:

July 8th

Looking the start waving in 36-48hrs

Convert to war build

Stock gc and runes

Kd wall is back up - these randoms suck
    Kill ggrgrs and imperial

Attackers 800 acres
    TM 1000 acres

The last time I tried playing again (years ago), I told my KD I hadn't played in a while and would like some help, and the next thing I know, the next day my country was dead. How is this game even fun at all, when newer players, and those with less experience always get killed by their clan? At this point, I'll most likely stop playing and go back to only playing Earth Empires.
    Last edited by mades3; 27-11-2017 at 22:34.

Sounds like you arent exactly a team player. There are kingdoms that let you do whatever you want, I suggest you find one of those over in the Recruitment part of the forum
    Last edited by Binar; 27-11-2017 at 22:17.
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

As far as I'm aware, Steel/korp/Bishop's kd is the only one where you can actually do what you want. Every other ghetto always has some guy trying to build a warring kingdom.
    Last edited by Palem; 27-11-2017 at 22:16.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

"Guy" isn't quite as accurate but I suppose it will suffice. You should follow me around and make all my posts more friendly <33
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

mades3
    Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    Did you atleast contact your new monarch when you randommed in there?
    Sounds like you arent exactly a team player. There are kingdoms that let you do whatever you want, I suggest you find one of those over in the Recruitment part of the forum

Contact him? Didn't have time for that. Anyhow, my old KD literally had a list of what they wanted you to exactly do - that's not me not being a "team player" dude. I mean, if you don't allow your players to actually play, what's the point?

Quote Originally Posted by mades3 View Post
    Contact him? Didn't have time for that. Anyhow, my old KD literally had a list of what they wanted you to exactly do - that's not me not being a "team player" dude. I mean, if you don't allow your players to actually play, what's the point?
    if you didnt contact him then I cant blame them for deciding to remove you

whats the point? to win :P

but as I said there are different kds with different goals out there. you should check out the recruitment part of this forum and see if you can find a kd that fits your goals and playing style.
    Or you can do as Palame does and become a SJW mod without having a province. I heard the devs are looking for more mods
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

mades3
    Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    if you didnt contact him then I cant blame them for deciding to remove you

whats the point? to win :P

but as I said there are different kds with different goals out there. you should check out the recruitment part of this forum and see if you can find a kd that fits your goals and playing style.
    Or you can do as Palame does and become a SJW mod without having a province. I heard the devs are looking for more mods

So it's ok for KD to try to remove you within 15 minutes of you getting there? Seriously? Get real.

You have at least 24 hours before they can hit you :D

mades3
    Quote Originally Posted by octobrev View Post
    You have at least 24 hours before they can hit you :D
    Nope, not if you switched KDs.

Enthusiast
    Got out of my KD, because I didn't want to be part of it. They were controlling and told you what to do and how to do it. But then, the next KD I join, right out of the gate, I get attacked thrice, and I saw this in the chat. I was part of those they called: "randoms". (No wonder people stop playing this game).

Cable

And on the main page:

The last time I tried playing again (years ago), I told my KD I hadn't played in a while and would like some help, and the next thing I know, the next day my country was dead. How is this game even fun at all, when newer players, and those with less experience always get killed by their clan? At this point, I'll most likely stop playing and go back to only playing Earth Empires.

if u can leave this rotten game and get back to real life that is my best advice i can give anyone. if on the other hand you are addicted and seriously want to learn can commit to army in army out and willing to play a race and personality of my choice i can find you a home. send me ur e-mail if ur a addict of this horrible game... must be active...

Nope, not if you switched KDs.
    Ahh true. Just another case of lower/middle kingdoms killing the game I guess. Somebody should do something about these guys.

Veteran
    It's a strange concept for new players, but this is so much a team game, if 1 person follows his own strategies rather than a kd's strategies, you can literally make all the effort of all others in your kingdom go to waste. One of the worst examples of that is sometimes a rogue province will fireball a chain target, saving that province's military. A lot of things are necessary to do as a unity to be able to compete with other kingdoms. Some leaders are more controlling than others, though in most kingdoms there will be guidelines for size, province build, military distribution and during war there'll be a lot of controll over how everyone uses their generals, mana and stealth. When you've learned enough about the game to be able to add to the strategy discussions or make suggestions on how to continue with a war/age, things get more and more interesting.
    -Nox-

Now playing a well prepared bacon rogue. Seasoned the little piggie with peper, thyme and rosemary. Put in the oven with potatoes under it so those get baked in the seasoned fat dripping down. Asparagus with cherrytomatoes, olives and basil on the side. Hmmmmmm.

546706 total books in Palem's superfun uhm hoi challenge.
    Made utopian faeries fly.
    Age 72 war win crown and honour crown.

Forum Addict

Cable

And on the main page:

Use the recruiting function on the first page to see kingdoms that are happy to recruit new players and move to one of those. Not everyone is helpful to new players but a fair number of kingdoms are.

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    if u can leave this rotten game and get back to real life that is my best advice i can give anyone. if on the other hand you are addicted and seriously want to learn can commit to army in army out and willing to play a race and personality of my choice i can find you a home. send me ur e-mail if ur a addict of this horrible game... must be active...
    Or, go mercenary. I need a replacement because I'm getting old and sentimental.

Here's what I use to do. You rest between kingdoms recruiting you. You join kingdoms as a new province or adopt. Essentially I'd just join for a war or two, a start up or a civil war torn kingdom in need of stability. For roughly 10 ages I was in 5-7 different kingdoms per age.

What's in it for you? You learn how different kingdoms operate. You see a myriad of strategies. ~ It's important to be able to keep secrets because your reputation is your gold card. ~ You get to run strats from honor to warring to whoring. You get to meet very cool people and very uncool people: it's good to know who's who. And good for people to know you.

I can rewind news and show recruiters that I've run a faery attacker under duress of orcs and undeads and prevailed. I've been in kingdoms that force you to do exactly as told and that was whoring kingdom pump and execution. I've been in many month long wars and can say that I've maintained full alarm setting activity, even in lost causes.

It's different when you can be sure of what your doing because your cross-references are 100 kingdoms wide. Explore the game. Play at your behest, and know that learning is based in your perception of worth.

Important edit: be straight forward with your recruiter. If you go mercenary you don't go wasting kingdom invites. I was very generous with gifting invites as I moved from kingdom to kingdom. It's a matter of etiquette, ..class.
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 27-11-2017 at 23:11.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

I remember randoming into an AoD kd 2 ages ago... introduced myself. Was active in forums. Never heard back from LS. Got raze killed in 48 hours for being inactive.... it happens. Now I will raze ever AoD kd out there :-)
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Thread Information